Whatcha Farming?

Replies

• Options
    5 shards are around the expected result for 2 refreshes
    drop rate is roughly 33%

NO, and Yes.

33% of 10 is not 5, its 3.33

5 Shards would need 15 Sims.

A single hit of 5 sims results in 1.67 Shards on average.

2 refreshes implies that the initial 5 sims are already done.

So, 33% of 15 = 5
  • Azura
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I’m working on filling out a bunch of holes in my roster. I have 2 GL and Executor, but find that I’m missing relics on a toon or two from a bunch of teams that would help.

Cad and BAM first, then Sion and Spy, then a couple of BH to help that faction really rock.

Eventually I’ll start on JMK or SEE, but figured I’d focus on improving my roster depth first.
  • VictoriousMaximus
    36 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Hi everybody.

I finished my Imperial Troopers team like a week ago and now I'm working on the requirements to unlock Jedi Knight Luke.

Basically I'm aiming to build teams that are able to beat challenge 3 of Assault Battles, so I can have a passive income of relic materials.
    Post edited by VictoriousMaximus on
  • Options
    In theory, I'm farming Fennic, but you'd not realise it given that only 2 shards have dropped in the past week.
  • Options
    Simple 3 letters who char has mostly a 100% win rate vs ?

S E E
  • Options
    Second sister. Everything else is done
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    Some anti-climactic stuff for I dunno what yet.

kzclxez4gxft.png
  • RTS
    684 posts Member
    Options
    Working on the JMK grind.

Farming a little ebon hawk, but mostly refreshing relic mats on cantina 3X a day.

2X Iden/Vulture droidrefreshes

1 set of Bo-Katan

1-2 sets of 2nd sister

Lots of mods/mats.
  • Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

kzclxez4gxft.png

i understand all of that other than jc lol
    hello
  • Options
    JC for the ship I assume.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

kzclxez4gxft.png

Ship would be my guess.... otherwise he has no point.

Perhaps hes finishing all jedi
  • Options
    ship isnt really that useful though
    hello
  • Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone!

Hope you're all doing well.

Just wondering what everyone is farming, either team or specific character.

And I'm absolutely not asking this question because I want to know where to lean myself. o:)

Working on the BAM reqs farm rn. Going for Executor next.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Livid
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Unlocked Jedi Master Kenobi as my 2nd GL a few days ago, so farming tickets for his ultimate while farming gear in preparation for unlocking CAT by the end of this conquest. After that it's onto Executor because of the extra Kyber fleet, and maybe JKL too.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    437 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Darth Revan was acquired!

Now I'm on to Darth Malak
  • Richfxxx
    449 posts Member
    Options
    I always try to farm characters up to 7* once they are available to farm, never know when or where they might be needed.
    I’ve got 5 GL’s but not doing lord vader requirements are so high and he’s not that great. But I am farming gearing bad batch and want them at relic 5 as they are great squad, except omega she can be 7* but g9 lol
    Starting to farm up chars for Starkiller but seems like there are mixed reviews for him?
    Assuming nothing really tempting or necessary comes anytime soon I will just try to relic more squads that I use in gac.
    Side note always try to get them to relic 5 so I can use in steroid rancor raid
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

kzclxez4gxft.png

I ain't finishing jc. He's there to beg for mk4 chedak comlink daily without browsing down xD.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    I'm farming LV Ult mats...then I'm done with GLs...for now.
  • Mohrg
    206 posts Member
    Options
    GL number 2 Master Kenobi.
    I'm going to have everything done and ready before I get enough WAT shards though, my guild have dropped from 20 or so to 8 for the last few TB's. Kind of frustrating.
    Also going to tidy up my Bounty hunters and get on the ladder for the Executor, with 2 relic BH's needed for Kenobi it makes sense, so Bossk, Boba and IG-88 are on the list, might do Zam as well as she seems pretty potent now. I've already got all the ships bar TIE bomber so I'm working on that now and buying Razor crest once a month when its shards appear (this is hyperbole but I get them about twice a week currently)
  • Options
    dmx1xbo1w1ix.png
    What farming i already finished my objective
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    I’m currently farming for answers regarding the GC drop rates and the missing gear economy changes
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I’m currently farming for answers regarding the GC drop rates and the missing gear economy changes

Do you spend enough crystals on energy purchases? The droprate seems even lower than for omicrons.
  • Options
    zatho wrote: »

Do you spend enough crystals on energy purchases? The droprate seems even lower than for omicrons.

the chase drop rate is around 3 percent per energy spent

omis are way way lower
    hello
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options

omis are way way lower

And the drop rate for useful replies by a community manager?
  • Options

omis are way way lower

im sorry i dont have that information
    hello
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

omis are way way lower

Lower than Omicrons.
  • Options
    I'm farming medpacks. Every toon needs 120 of them to reach g13.
  • Options
    I am farming for my 7th GL (who is a requirement to beat GL Kenobi, when unlocked I will go for the 8th, so that I can beat the 7th GL. Until then I suppose all things in the game will require double crystals to grow and there will be special events once every 2 months where the required crustals will be half.
  • Options
    Working on my last character to get Starkiller. Then I’ll probably go for SEE since I already have half the requirements.
  • Options
    I am regrettably farming non-accellerated toons. Darth Talon, Mara Jade, Fennic Shan and the sister for the current conquest ship. FML. I promised myself I would only farm toons once they became accelerated!!