Whatcha Farming?

124Next

Replies

• Options
    They should bring in Orbelisk armor darth bane and check it they could make his abilities a saberslash, sith lighting, and an orbelisk ability that at a cost of health he gains buff similar to the held by hatred ability. And if hes a leader call it rule of two and the effect could be that if there are only 2 sith in the party they get a power buff. Idk just figured they had revan and malak why not bring in bane and maybe even Zannah give her a mix of sith and nightsister abilities

• Options
    I m farming whatever toons i don’t have G12 and Relic yet.
  • Options
    I just finished Fennec, who is amazing btw, and now I'm working on GR and JKL reqs. So atm it's C3P0. I'm slowly farming Hunter and will farm the rest of BB once accelerated.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Options
    I just finished Fennec, who is amazing btw, and now I'm working on GR and JKL reqs. So atm it's C3P0. I'm slowly farming Hunter and will farm the rest of BB once accelerated.

I'm contemplating investing in Fennec. I got her 7 stars already but not yet reliced. I mean great character for countering LV in GAC for sure. But still a big investment for F2P just to be able to beat one team, even it's a GL.

• Options
    Antario wrote: »

I'm contemplating investing in Fennec. I got her 7 stars already but not yet reliced. I mean great character for countering LV in GAC for sure. But still a big investment for F2P just to be able to beat one team, even it's a GL.

Yeah but she makes BHs so much more effective by getting contracts early. And she hits really hard. I got her F2P and it is definitely worth it. I'll be interested to see how she combines with Scion of Jango when I unlock him.
  • CG_Tusken_Meathead
    437 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    I just unlocked GAS so I'm going to focus on getting the 501st up while trying to get more Shards.
  • Options
    Im working on GAS 501st as I just unlocked them a week or 2 ago and then moving on too JMK
  • Options
    Finished off Exec from 6* to 7* Friday.

Just completed my JML requirements & started farming tickets this weekend.

26 shards of CAT left to buy but after seeing the Proving Grounds announcement thought I'd wait and do that.
    Not like I have the gear even if I opened her during conquest last week.

• CG_Tusken_Meathead
    437 posts EA Community Manager
    Options
    Itz512x wrote: »
    Im working on GAS 501st as I just unlocked them a week or 2 ago and then moving on too JMK

Nice! Congrats!
    Finished off Exec from 6* to 7* Friday.

Just completed my JML requirements & started farming tickets this weekend.

26 shards of CAT left to buy but after seeing the Proving Grounds announcement thought I'd wait and do that.
    Not like I have the gear even if I opened her during conquest last week.

One day ill get the Exec haha
  • Options
    One day ill get the Exec haha

Exec farm wasn't bad for me really, only Piett was a full farm. Everyone else was 7* at G11-R5 range.
  • Options
    I'm halfway through SLKR, then exec because of GAC and my fleet shard
  • Options
    Farming gear for Hoda, Rolo, and Capt Han along with 2 bounty hunter ships for the Falcon. Checked gear needs on swgohevents and found out those 3 toons need 850 carbantis, 500 gold eyeballs, 250 purple balls, 400 stun guns, and 300 cuffs on top of the normal junk at G12. That is only 15 weeks of daily challenges while I try to acquire the rest.

Where is the rest of P1 of the gear economy changes?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Working on my last character to get Starkiller. Then I’ll probably go for SEE since I already have half the requirements.

Good luck... SEE is the least important gl.

But good work on starkiller.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Im really only gear farming right now:

One imp trooper left to gear 13 and r5. Then i guess im going omega and sith assassin. Then ill go fenic and finish off the prepaired squad with young han, lando, l3 and vandor chewy.

After that im gonna gear 11 my sith inquisitors.

Then im thinking murder bears and jawas
  • Gavsta
    203 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone!

Hope you're all doing well.

Just wondering what everyone is farming, either team or specific character.

And I'm absolutely not asking this question because I want to know where to lean myself. o:)

Ahh... well... I've just farmed my 6th GL (Lord Vader).... took him to R7, now I'm farming his ultimate. It is not a farm for the feint-hearted!!!
    On the side, I'm single node farming Mara Jade, Iden, The Inquisitors (FTP available) & the new Resistance ship.
    I'm farming relic materials, as I'm about to jump on the farm for Dash & Talon so (along with Mara Jade) I can work towards Starkiller. Note: I've already a relic'd Kyle.
    I'm worried I'm spreading a bit thin.... but, I'm getting there. 👍

Oh, and I'm always farming mods and mod materials, so the that as the given.

And I'll be gearing up (to G13) in order, Stormtrooper, Shoretrooper, L3, Vandor Chewie, Young Lando, Young Han, Visas.... so I've the teams to go around Lord Vader, Dash & Starkiller when they're ready.
  • Options
    Just completed the grind for JMLS and am working through that event now. I am also farming the last two characters for BAM to finish that event out and unlock BAM. Once JMLS is completed I will move to relic the ones needed for GAS event and then I think I’m going to start working on some other squads to get them up to G13. Eventually I will start working on competing reqs for SEE and Rey as i don’t feel those will take forever. Cantina energy all goes to relic mats and that’s about it.
  • TVF
    36771 posts Member
    Options
    Inquisitors, apparently.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Just unlocked my 5th GL, SEE. Farming tickets for the ult now. Not sure what I’ll go for after. Inquisitors, apparently.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    Ending ships for kamino, and basically looking at the forum to know When the gear economy changes finally comes into play, already delayed for more Than 8 MONTHS the half of phase 1 and the announcement of phase 2...
    Post edited by PumaK on