Where are the explanations?

Prev13456
Doja just left for greener pastures, Crumb is on parental leave and Meathead is gathering the same info that both crumb and Doja took in already over the last year plus.

I’m sorry but what is going on at CG? We have countless issues with the game that need answering but all we are getting is a temporary CM that is asking for the same information that the previous CM’s have gathered and “passed along”

The laundry list is astounding:

Stats for enemies in conquest, varying data disk selection, broader roster of enemies faced, bugged out enemy modifiers, stealth nerfed drop rates for galactic chases, cheaters not being dealt with, empty promises for gear economy changes, matchmaking issues in TW and GAC, bugged GL events, disappearing button bugs, lack of ship content….I could just keep going and going.

The bottom line is what is going to be done by CG? I’m not blaming Meathead, Doja, Crumb or the forum mods. Oh no. I’m blaming the faults on their higher ups and want to know why they think they’re too good to address the concerns of their players? Why they think they don’t need to provide quality to their paying customers and think they can just ignore us and push out bugged content and overpriced packs/characters.

I think it’s time devs like TopCash face the community and answer for their poor communication and refusal to address issues with the game.

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Gonna be hard to get an answer when we only have 0.5 CMs atm
  • Options
    TopCash is a greedy little goblin that's never going to show his face around here again. Understandably, since he's one of the people we know is responsible for the various train wrecks and lack of changes/content/bug fixes.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    As long as the whales keep whaling, nothing will change. They are not trying to make a fun game, they are trying to make a profitable game with as little effort as possible. And the CMs only provide distractions disguised as engagement with community, that's why Meathead asks the same questions as Doja.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    As long as the whales keep whaling, nothing will change. They are not trying to make a fun game, they are trying to make a profitable game with as little effort as possible. And the CMs only provide distractions disguised as engagement with community, that's why Meathead asks the same questions as Doja.

So basically they're excelling at their jobs?
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    f9vbq84ct1hx.png
    His last post in forums. Maybe it is time to blame @Ultra that he is hiding since then.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Yes. Players just seem to have incorrect idea about what their jobs are.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options

Yeah idk why ppl finding it surprising that a business’ main goal is to make money.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Yeah idk why ppl finding it surprising that a business’ main goal is to make money.

There are also businesses with the goal of making fun games that make money, though. Depends on what is the primary motivation and what is means to reach it.
  • Options
    zatho wrote: »
    f9vbq84ct1hx.png
    His last post in forums. Maybe it is time to blame @Ultra that he is hiding since then.

… I don’t know if that being his last post in almost a year is ironic or just sad.
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    zatho wrote: »
    f9vbq84ct1hx.png

… I don’t know if that being his last post in almost a year is ironic or just sad.

almost two years actually
  • Options

They’d make more money if they made a better quality game. There are some good deals in the store now that normally I would’ve bought for full crafted gear or kyros. I won’t give them a jolly red cent now until they address these issues and make a better quality game. Hundreds a month in disposable income that I have available that I’ll spend elsewhere instead of on their game.

Obviously the hardcore whales are going to keep on whaling. I won’t try and tell others how to spend their money but if they too are sick of these tactics and the way the higher ups are handling their game (as said in streams and Reddit, etc) then the best way to get people like TopCash to wake up is to close their wallets.

I’m personally glad their revenue is dipping lately because then maybe they’ll get it together. It was almost 3 years before we got any meaningful QoL changes for the game and September of last year was the first time they ever addressed the gear economy, and still haven’t even followed through with what they promised.

They can make more money by providing a better quality game. People like TopCash are too short sighted to see that. Also….InB4 people “oh I’m sure you know how to run a business better huh?”

No, I know what I want as a paying customer and know what tons of other people have posted that they want as paying customers. It doesn’t take a business degree to realize you maximize earnings by listening to what paying customers say they’re willing to pay for and what will get them to spend more
  • Ultra
    11597 posts Moderator
    Options
    That’s right

I sent tophat into hiding and it’ll be a big mistake if he comes out of it

My banhammer is waiting for him
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

I’m sorry but what is going on at CG? We have countless issues with the game that need answering but all we are getting is a temporary CM that is asking for the same information that the previous CM’s have gathered and “passed along”

I think you answered your own question, except the temporary CM asked nothing about the game issues, do you remember the bugged galactic challenges on a row? That happened with the temporary, and still 0 answers.
  • Options

They’d make more money if they made a better quality game. There are some good deals in the store now that normally I would’ve bought for full crafted gear or kyros. I won’t give them a jolly red cent now until they address these issues and make a better quality game. Hundreds a month in disposable income that I have available that I’ll spend elsewhere instead of on their game.

Obviously the hardcore whales are going to keep on whaling. I won’t try and tell others how to spend their money but if they too are sick of these tactics and the way the higher ups are handling their game (as said in streams and Reddit, etc) then the best way to get people like TopCash to wake up is to close their wallets.

I’m personally glad their revenue is dipping lately because then maybe they’ll get it together. It was almost 3 years before we got any meaningful QoL changes for the game and September of last year was the first time they ever addressed the gear economy, and still haven’t even followed through with what they promised.

They can make more money by providing a better quality game. People like TopCash are too short sighted to see that. Also….InB4 people “oh I’m sure you know how to run a business better huh?”

No, I know what I want as a paying customer and know what tons of other people have posted that they want as paying customers. It doesn’t take a business degree to realize you maximize earnings by listening to what paying customers say they’re willing to pay for and what will get them to spend more

You should probably call up Elon Musk and tell him that he could double or triple his net worth if he would just reduce the price of all Tesla vehicles. Let Tim Cook know this secret too since Apple is barely scraping by and I'm sure they are losing tons of profits by charging so much for their computers, monitors, and headphones (Beats included). Could you throw Tag Heuer a bone while you're at it?

Thanks from all the consumers who wished everything was priced within our budget.
  • Options

You should probably call up Elon Musk and tell him that he could double or triple his net worth if he would just reduce the price of all Tesla vehicles. Let Tim Cook know this secret too since Apple is barely scraping by and I'm sure they are losing tons of profits by charging so much for their computers, monitors, and headphones (Beats included). Could you throw Tag Heuer a bone while you're at it?

Thanks from all the consumers who wished everything was priced within our budget.

Figured there’d be someone like you commenting.

See, here’s the issue with your cynical response. You’re talking about the price of the product vs the quality of the product. People will pay high prices if the quality of the product is good, such as Tesla, Apple, Beats, Tag Heuer, etc. However customers won’t do that if the quality of the product is underwhelming and not meeting the standards previously set. They’ll ask for refund and take their business to different companies.

So, thanks for reinforcing my point even though I’m sure you meant to try and devalue it with a snide and condescending reply :)
  • Options

See, here’s the issue with your cynical response.

it fits
    hello
  • Options

See, here’s the issue with your cynical response. You’re talking about the price of the product vs the quality of the product. People will pay high prices if the quality of the product is good, such as Tesla, Apple, Beats, Tag Heuer, etc. However customers won’t do that if the quality of the product is underwhelming and not meeting the standards previously set. They’ll ask for refund and take their business to different companies.

So, thanks for reinforcing my point even though I’m sure you meant to try and devalue it with a snide and condescending reply :)

Perceived value and actual value are vastly different and, apparently, outside the grasp of your limited understanding. Your opinion of a product's value is irrelevant to the actual cost of the product, which means your perceived value may or may not be a profitable amount. Listening to armchair quarterbacks complain about the pricing of voluntary purchases in a completely free to download and play mobile game doesn't guarantee profitability; it doesn't even guarantee purchases. If even a quarter of the people who threaten to quit SWGOH on here actually did, there might be constructive and insightful discussions on here. Instead, we have you.

Thanks for reinforcing my point even though I'm sure you meant to try and devalue it with a snide and condescending reply :)
  • Options

Perceived value and actual value are vastly different and, apparently, outside the grasp of your limited understanding. Your opinion of a product's value is irrelevant to the actual cost of the product, which means your perceived value may or may not be a profitable amount. Listening to armchair quarterbacks complain about the pricing of voluntary purchases in a completely free to download and play mobile game doesn't guarantee profitability; it doesn't even guarantee purchases. If even a quarter of the people who threaten to quit SWGOH on here actually did, there might be constructive and insightful discussions on here. Instead, we have you.

Thanks for reinforcing my point even though I'm sure you meant to try and devalue it with a snide and condescending reply :)

I’m curious if you’re even seeing what the point of my original post was? You keep talking about perceived value and cost. Can you show your work and point out where I’m talking about costs and purchases? I’m fairly certain that you’re cherry picking one single half sentence that says “pushing overpriced packs/characters” trying to straw man it into the whole point of my post, which it was not.

I’m more than happy to help you though. The main point was the non existent communication from the CM’s and devs regarding the poor quality of the game lately. Stealth nerfs, bugs, missing changes that were promised to us, missing content, missing QoL updates, etc.

The point of the cost of packs and toons was a minor reinforcement of my main point, at best.

But to your point of costs; customers expect a specific level of quality based on the price they are paying. The higher the price, the better the quality. If they do not get the quality they seek, they don’t purchase the product.

Also, free to play players to add to their income from game time, downloads, reviews and ratings etc so it benefits them to have a good quality game. I’m not sure if you’re even aware but CEO’s and shareholders expect the same kind of return once a new ceiling has been met. If in Q1 a company pulls in $100 million in profits, they won’t be ok with Q2 only pulling in $35 million in profits. So any significant down turn raises issues.

Thanks for again trying to derail this post with your straw man arguments. I do enjoy it :). That doesn’t detract from the devs owing their paying customers and player base explanations for the issues listed about and then some.
  • Options

I’m curious if you’re even seeing what the point of my original post was? You keep talking about perceived value and cost. Can you show your work and point out where I’m talking about costs and purchases? I’m fairly certain that you’re cherry picking one single half sentence that says “pushing overpriced packs/characters” trying to straw man it into the whole point of my post, which it was not.

I’m more than happy to help you though. The main point was the non existent communication from the CM’s and devs regarding the poor quality of the game lately. Stealth nerfs, bugs, missing changes that were promised to us, missing content, missing QoL updates, etc.

The point of the cost of packs and toons was a minor reinforcement of my main point, at best.

But to your point of costs; customers expect a specific level of quality based on the price they are paying. The higher the price, the better the quality. If they do not get the quality they seek, they don’t purchase the product.

Also, free to play players to add to their income from game time, downloads, reviews and ratings etc so it benefits them to have a good quality game. I’m not sure if you’re even aware but CEO’s and shareholders expect the same kind of return once a new ceiling has been met. If in Q1 a company pulls in $100 million in profits, they won’t be ok with Q2 only pulling in $35 million in profits. So any significant down turn raises issues.

Thanks for again trying to derail this post with your straw man arguments. I do enjoy it :). That doesn’t detract from the devs owing their paying customers and player base explanations for the issues listed about and then some.

So a point you thought was important enough to shoe-horn into one of your hyperbolic monologues is now a minor point and not worth considering. Do you even understand the point you're trying to make, or are you just tossing word salad and cherry picking the parts that people don't scrutinize? You ask me to "show my work" and then admit you mentioned cost and value. I guess it's pretty easy to do mental gymnastics in an empty space.

Lets "focus" on your "point": dev communication. Would you like to show your work with what gacha game has better dev communication? Is that game better quality? Does that game community give higher feedback scores? Can you then show your work that the game is more profitable and sustainable than SWGOH?

I'll wait for your data. Might see a hyperloop and Rapture before that happens, but I'll wait. You can continue the facade of being more enlightened in mobile game revenue than CG while you count your hundreds of disposable income a month like Scrooge McDuck if it makes you feel better.

And the devs don't owe any explanation on your wildly inaccurate list. Go ahead and post the written communication from CG on each of your points as to when and how changes were going to take place or what rules/expectations are hard set for events for even two of your complaints.

I would say I enjoy your feeble attempts at debate, but it's more like watching a clumsy panda in a zoo enclosure. It's funny, but not for the right reasons.
  • Options

So a point you thought was important enough to shoe-horn into one of your hyperbolic monologues is now a minor point and not worth considering. Do you even understand the point you're trying to make, or are you just tossing word salad and cherry picking the parts that people don't scrutinize? You ask me to "show my work" and then admit you mentioned cost and value. I guess it's pretty easy to do mental gymnastics in an empty space.

Lets "focus" on your "point": dev communication. Would you like to show your work with what gacha game has better dev communication? Is that game better quality? Does that game community give higher feedback scores? Can you then show your work that the game is more profitable and sustainable than SWGOH?

I'll wait for your data. Might see a hyperloop and Rapture before that happens, but I'll wait. You can continue the facade of being more enlightened in mobile game revenue than CG while you count your hundreds of disposable income a month like Scrooge McDuck if it makes you feel better.

And the devs don't owe any explanation on your wildly inaccurate list. Go ahead and post the written communication from CG on each of your points as to when and how changes were going to take place or what rules/expectations are hard set for events for even two of your complaints.

I would say I enjoy your feeble attempts at debate, but it's more like watching a clumsy panda in a zoo enclosure. It's funny, but not for the right reasons.

tl;dr you love this game and think everything's going fantastically well! Or you're just a internet troll derailing for the lulz. Don't care, you can just go give SWGOH a 5* rating and praise the devs I'm sure they'll love that.
  • Options

Gear economy changes:
    September said that there would be two guaranteed phases of changes with the first part of p1 rolling out and then the rest in the next month or so. They then said in the SotG in Feb that the gear economy changes would then be addressed more in the RA for March. The RA came and went with no mention of the changes for the rest of P1 or anything for P2.

Galactic Chase Drop Rates:
    Darjelo took it upon himself to start a thread for people to track their drop rates for the two GC chases for Echelon and Resistance Bomber. The players figured out on our own that the drop rate changed from 4% to 3% without any notice by the devs, going against previously stated drop rates. Doja said he would reach out for answers to the dev team and that was the last we heard from the devs on it. Ultra said that she was given an answer but is not allowed to comment on it and only a dev can. We need an explanation why it was changed as it sets a bad precedent for them to stealth nerf drop rates from previously established ones.

TW and GAC matchmaking:
    Each one with its own issues. TW shows massive mismatches based on GP, mods, GL count, relic levels, etc. The devs stated that matchmaking changes would happen after they gathered some data to make informed changes. Nothing has changed after several months. The same with GAC and the skill rating system not taking into account GP differences of sometimes 3-4 million. Again, devs said it wasn’t permanent and it was a fluid system but nothing’s been altered yet except adding more fleets needed for Kyber tier. Which is the next point.

Lack of ships/content:
    No more raids, no sandbox mode, no new PVE nodes on the tables, and of course a sever e lack of “shipload of content” they alluded to. Now it’s possible we are about to finally get that shipload of content after a year, however we have enough for 7 fleets and most of them aren’t complete ones. A complete fleet is 7 ships. Many are undermanned with 4 or 5 ships.

Bugs, bugs, bugs:
    Kenobi GL event T1 bug. Disappearing button bugs. Crashing during loading battles in GAC. Bugged galactic challenges. Buggy conquest modifiers. These are issues that take several months to fix yet anything in regards to benefiting the players is fixed immediately. Hurting them? Months if not years like the unending loyalty/Teebo/fives bugs. Why the disparity in time to fix?

QoL:
    Mod management. Fleet loadouts. Variety of enemies in conquest. Repeat data disks in the same prize node. Lack of enemy stats resulting in guessing speeds and going in blind causing lost battles that need not be. Guild management tools. There’s plenty they can do to increase the quality of the game for the player base.

Communication:

The CM for MSF communicates every single day with the community and they put out a weekly blog of what’s upcoming into the game in terms of future events, legendaries, bug fixes, and communicate regularly with the CC’s who send them bug reports and acknowledge things going on. MSF is a similar game type and competitor in terms of revenue. They have their own issues as well, but it’s addressed by their CM at the very least and compensation is given accordingly when it occurs.

Again, the point with the price of packs was showing their priorities on what they focus on and communicate. A minor supporting point does not overshadow the overall issue no matter how much you want to toss around insults and straw man the issue. So again, and hopefully for the last time, re read my original post. Please show me how the price of packs is my main point at all, or anything other than a minor reinforcement based on half a sentence. Heck I even said that there are good packs currently for sale based on in game value I’d normally purchase but won’t buy them due to CG’s refusal to address the community and their lack of quality lately.

No I’m not counting my money like Scrooge mcduck. I’m spending it elsewhere like MSF or in other areas of life because they won’t get my business as a paying player until I feel they deserve it. That’s the beauty of capitalism. I choose what I spend my money on and who is deserving of my business as a consumer.

I do look forward to seeing how the points I just listed are “wildly inaccurate” 😂 as if these aren’t issues in the commmunity right now lol
  • Options
    DonPuto wrote: »
    I've seen enough. We can go ahead and close this one out.

Nah
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Options

Not that I agree that I want or should get more communication from CG, that ship has sailed and it is not likely to improve but you gotta admit it was an impressive straw man on your part.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Options

Gear economy changes:
    September said that there would be two guaranteed phases of changes with the first part of p1 rolling out and then the rest in the next month or so. They then said in the SotG in Feb that the gear economy changes would then be addressed more in the RA for March. The RA came and went with no mention of the changes for the rest of P1 or anything for P2.

Darjelo took it upon himself to start a thread for people to track their drop rates for the two GC chases for Echelon and Resistance Bomber. The players figured out on our own that the drop rate changed from 4% to 3% without any notice by the devs, going against previously stated drop rates. Doja said he would reach out for answers to the dev team and that was the last we heard from the devs on it. Ultra said that she was given an answer but is not allowed to comment on it and only a dev can. We need an explanation why it was changed as it sets a bad precedent for them to stealth nerf drop rates from previously established ones.

TW and GAC matchmaking:
    Each one with its own issues. TW shows massive mismatches based on GP, mods, GL count, relic levels, etc. The devs stated that matchmaking changes would happen after they gathered some data to make informed changes. Nothing has changed after several months. The same with GAC and the skill rating system not taking into account GP differences of sometimes 3-4 million. Again, devs said it wasn’t permanent and it was a fluid system but nothing’s been altered yet except adding more fleets needed for Kyber tier. Which is the next point.

Lack of ships/content:
    No more raids, no sandbox mode, no new PVE nodes on the tables, and of course a sever e lack of “shipload of content” they alluded to. Now it’s possible we are about to finally get that shipload of content after a year, however we have enough for 7 fleets and most of them aren’t complete ones. A complete fleet is 7 ships. Many are undermanned with 4 or 5 ships.

Bugs, bugs, bugs:
    Kenobi GL event T1 bug. Disappearing button bugs. Crashing during loading battles in GAC. Bugged galactic challenges. Buggy conquest modifiers. These are issues that take several months to fix yet anything in regards to benefiting the players is fixed immediately. Hurting them? Months if not years like the unending loyalty/Teebo/fives bugs. Why the disparity in time to fix?

QoL:
    Mod management. Fleet loadouts. Variety of enemies in conquest. Repeat data disks in the same prize node. Lack of enemy stats resulting in guessing speeds and going in blind causing lost battles that need not be. Guild management tools. There’s plenty they can do to increase the quality of the game for the player base.

Communication:

The CM for MSF communicates every single day with the community and they put out a weekly blog of what’s upcoming into the game in terms of future events, legendaries, bug fixes, and communicate regularly with the CC’s who send them bug reports and acknowledge things going on. MSF is a similar game type and competitor in terms of revenue. They have their own issues as well, but it’s addressed by their CM at the very least and compensation is given accordingly when it occurs.

Again, the point with the price of packs was showing their priorities on what they focus on and communicate. A minor supporting point does not overshadow the overall issue no matter how much you want to toss around insults and straw man the issue. So again, and hopefully for the last time, re read my original post. Please show me how the price of packs is my main point at all, or anything other than a minor reinforcement based on half a sentence. Heck I even said that there are good packs currently for sale based on in game value I’d normally purchase but won’t buy them due to CG’s refusal to address the community and their lack of quality lately.

No I’m not counting my money like Scrooge mcduck. I’m spending it elsewhere like MSF or in other areas of life because they won’t get my business as a paying player until I feel they deserve it. That’s the beauty of capitalism. I choose what I spend my money on and who is deserving of my business as a consumer.

I do look forward to seeing how the points I just listed are “wildly inaccurate” 😂 as if these aren’t issues in the commmunity right now lol

1. So you're complaining that they didn't mentioned anything in March about gear economy changes that never had a hard date. Wow. Way to really chomp into the facts and not let them go.

2. Please post the dev announcement or statement that says all galactic chases for the rest of time will be at 4%.

3. The algorithms for both modes were changed. It was clearly stated that the matchmaking was now taking performance into account. Please post examples of people/guilds on long winning/losing streaks that are still "massively mismatched".

4. Devs have never promised more raids, sandbox, or PVE nodes. They've even specifically stated a sandbox mode was likely never coming and the new raid idea was scrapped.
    4a. Side note; if you need all fleets with all 7 ships in the modes where that is actually an issue, you should probably git gud at fleet battles instead of saying there aren't enough ships

5. Where was mod management and fleet loadout changes ever promised with hard dates? Would you rather data disks be a set combination for ever node instead of random? Do you not understand how to take base states and add percentage multipliers? While you might think the game needs these QoL improvements, none have been promised.

6. MSF is a giant dumpster fire. Who care if the CM communicates every week if the game is lower quality? Every complaint you've outlined against SWGOH is even worse in MSF except for dev communication. So you just want lip service? Cool, spend your paltry allowance on MSF where it does next to nothing. Glad you found something that makes you feel better that isn't rooted in facts and data.

Did you see how wildly inaccurate all those complaints are in regards to your main complain of dev communication? Probably not because your avatar is 100% correct in being mediocre and overconfident. Have fun trying to explain it all away though!
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    edited April 2022
    Options
    6. MSF is a giant dumpster fire. Who care if the CM communicates every week if the game is lower quality? Every complaint you've outlined against SWGOH is even worse in MSF except for dev communication. So you just want lip service? Cool, spend your paltry allowance on MSF where it does next to nothing. Glad you found something that makes you feel better that isn't rooted in facts and data.

Both games are dumpster fires but I’d definitely give MSF the upper hand in terms of overall quality.

And that’s not just because the Marvel IP is better than the Star Wars IP but also based on my experiences with the 2 games.
    Post edited by SemiGod on
  • Options
    And here come the CG_trolls to bog down the issue in meaningless debate. Classic.

And here dwell the forum_trolls to bog down the forum with meaningless issues extrapolated from things that were never written or mentioned.

Good to know that CG considers all of the OP's issues meaningless. It's rare to get honest communication like this, the last time was Carrie's infamous tweet.

the tweet that everyone still misremembes
    hello
  • Options

Gear economy changes:

TW and GAC matchmaking:

Lack of ships/content:

Bugs, bugs, bugs:

QoL:

Communication:

1. So you're complaining that they didn't mentioned anything in March about gear economy changes that never had a hard date. Wow. Way to really chomp into the facts and not let them go.

2. Please post the dev announcement or statement that says all galactic chases for the rest of time will be at 4%.

3. The algorithms for both modes were changed. It was clearly stated that the matchmaking was now taking performance into account. Please post examples of people/guilds on long winning/losing streaks that are still "massively mismatched".

4. Devs have never promised more raids, sandbox, or PVE nodes. They've even specifically stated a sandbox mode was likely never coming and the new raid idea was scrapped.
    4a. Side note; if you need all fleets with all 7 ships in the modes where that is actually an issue, you should probably git gud at fleet battles instead of saying there aren't enough ships

5. Where was mod management and fleet loadout changes ever promised with hard dates? Would you rather data disks be a set combination for ever node instead of random? Do you not understand how to take base states and add percentage multipliers? While you might think the game needs these QoL improvements, none have been promised.

Did you see how wildly inaccurate all those complaints are in regards to your main complain of dev communication? Probably not because your avatar is 100% correct in being mediocre and overconfident. Have fun trying to explain it all away though!

First you said I’m complaint about pack prices. Then you said that none of my points are issues and are inaccurate, now you’re saying I said they promised hard dates on everything.

No dude. The only hard timeline given was the gear economy changes.

September SoTG: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/249886/state-of-the-gear-laxy-september-2021#latest

October RA: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/250664/road-ahead-october-2021#latest

Feb 2022 SoTG: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/253661/state-of-the-galaxy-february-2022#latest
    In here they promise to address the gear economy changes further, more than 5 months after initially announced.

March RA then came and went with zero mention of any gear economy changes.

2.) All Chases were 4% in cantina. It changed and was announced as such when it was in fleet battles. It’s been established already.

3.) Yes they were changed and we were told that it would be looked at and adjusted and that the initial implementation was not the final product.

4.) I never said they promised that. I stated we were not getting that because it was not “fiscally viable” for them to do so directly from the mouth of TopCash. I’m saying that putting those in the game is what players want.

5.) They never promised mod management or fleet loadouts. Only that Doja and crumb were pushing for it because of how important it was to the player base and how necessary it was from a QoL standpoint. Please show where I said they promised a deliver by date.

6.) I’d prefer it set so that the same data disk is not in the same node. The RNG aspect is what it is but it should be coded so we don’t get 3 opportunistic support or 3 zealous ambition disks in the exact same node. No, it’s not base stats. If it was then a unit with a base stat of 170 for speed with a 40% boost (giving it a 238 speed) would not outrun a 375 speed Gideon or a 355 speed Echo. There’s different modifiers and boosts that we can’t calculate so we are left to guess.

7.) I’m actually very good at ships. My performance in fleet battles isn’t the point. It’s the availability of ships for full fleets and how the new changes give you one chance for a cleanup or you’re done. With 9 capital ships we should have enough ships for 9 full fleets. Not 7 patched together with only 2/3 having full fleets.

8.) As bad as MSF is with their issues their response to them are better in terms of communication and compensation. Remember the QGJ nerf that completely changed his identify against GL’s and it not working against them anymore? Yeah MSF would’ve given back those materials to decide if we still wanted to invest since it was a significant change to its ability.

No, my complaints aren’t inaccurate as they’re legitimate issues in the game. You keep changing your argument and still have yet to hit a firm ground to stand on. I will give you points for how hard you’re using straw man arguments though. A for effort

• Options
    And here come the CG_trolls to bog down the issue in meaningless debate. Classic.

And here dwell the forum_trolls to bog down the forum with meaningless issues extrapolated from things that were never written or mentioned.

Good to know that CG considers all of the OP's issues meaningless. It's rare to get honest communication like this, the last time was Carrie's infamous tweet.

The tip of the spear tweet? It was an honest tweet on her end. Mistimed and most likely not recommended based on the context but I respected her honesty
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options

No matter how people remember (not remembe) it, it was still the most honest communication we got in years.