Kevinli99, Keltar, Laden Bin, Remnants, kocoman, kapitan y4ora, Zheka, DarthAkade, Cakoni, Zidan

2Next

Replies

• Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    **** I'm not looking forward to doing my GW today haha, at least they said they're gonna fix it soon.

Yeah your droid cookie cutter team will have a tough time
  • Options
    Why does Cakoni always take me out when he's going up for #1, I'm an hour after him :(
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Why does Cakoni always take me out when he's going up for #1, I'm an hour after him :(

Droids are still easy for speed teams. Ig88 didn't get a lot of protection.
  • Options
    Brom wrote: »
    **** I'm not looking forward to doing my GW today haha, at least they said they're gonna fix it soon.

Yeah your droid cookie cutter team will have a tough time

I've got Lumi and a couple of other half-decent characters so I might get to the 9th or 10th node.

Droids are still easy for speed teams. Ig88 didn't get a lot of protection.

Yeah that's very true lol
  • Options
    hey guys! just checking in. nice playing with you all.
  • Zdun
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Kevinli,
    I hope that our EST payout time rivalry has not been taken to heart. I generally aim to attempt a first place overtake only if I am already in second place. However, I generally fail anyway because I forget to charge my old phone and end up swapping onto this account after finishing my rank 1 arena battle on my main account. With Remnants joining the daily race recently, those daily 450-500 crystals have been difficult to secure.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Hi zdun,

Nice to meet you! And not at all, I love our rivalry, it would be so boring otherwise. Also it's just a game and I like watching everyone's teams improve and change. It has gotten trickier with Remnants joining us, I'm pretty happy with rank 1, 2, or 3 nowadays.
  • Zdun
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Really happy to hear that. I fear some of my other rivals, particularly on my other shard, may not feel the same way. I don't know if you remember too many of them, but I am surprised that few of the people on our shard that clearly dumped a lot of money into the game still try to stay around the top. I recall names like Cobrazmew, kocoman, youpocopu, and some others. Doesn't really make sense to me why you would drop so much money and not really continue to take advantage of it. It has happened on my other shard, but this one is only two months old.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I remember those names too. I sat around 15-30 since we started up until 2 weeks ago when I realised I could take top 5. I did get #2 on like the day after the shard opened though lol. I remember a guy called Baw would always be near the top and then I saw him float all the way down past 100 lol. Good to see you here though Kevinli
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Nice now there is another person from our leader board on the forum
  • Options
    Hi to everyone!

Yea I've also seen a good amount of names come and go. I figure either some people get bored or they get busy ya know. I personally really enjoy grindy character collection type games and can't wait for guilds/raids!
  • Options
    Yeah can't wait either. Have you guys found guilds?

Also slight rant: today when I got around to doing my battles an hour before my payout I was at #12, which is much better than normal. Despite this advantage, I challenged #8 and #9 three times total and lost. Dooku lead just destroys me now. I finished #8 which has been my lowest in about two weeks. I hate dooku!
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah can't wait either. Have you guys found guilds?

Also slight rant: today when I got around to doing my battles an hour before my payout I was at #12, which is much better than normal. Despite this advantage, I challenged #8 and #9 three times total and lost. Dooku lead just destroys me now. I finished #8 which has been my lowest in about two weeks. I hate dooku!

I haven't found a guild yet. I'm travelling to China for 2 week so I don't know if I'll be able to access the game (Google is banned in china).
  • Zdun
    16 posts Member
    Options
    I have a guild for my main account, but I am still looking for one for this one. If you happen to find one with a few additional spots and does not mind F2P, I would definitely be interested.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    Zdun wrote: »
    I have a guild for my main account, but I am still looking for one for this one. If you happen to find one with a few additional spots and does not mind F2P, I would definitely be interested.

You're also in The Consulars right? I've found a guild for this account too but it's GMT +1

here it is:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4ejctn/guild_recruitment_megathread/d26f82h
  • Zdun
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, yep! I also posted on that recruitment thread so we will see if I hear back from him. Not the same time zone, but should not matter too much.
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    @thirdd3gree did you change your name to triggered?
  • Options
    @thirdd3gree did you change your name to triggered?

Yup
  • Options
    Yoo I think I finally found my server! I'm with quite the tough crowd though, ****!
    The proud guild owner of "Dark Jedis" since Day 1
  • Options
    tautheory wrote: »
    Yoo I think I finally found my server! I'm with quite the tough crowd though, ****!

Who are you in game?
  • Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Rogee here, yes some long time players on our sever.
    My first crystal purchase was Feb16 heh
  • Brom
    236 posts Member
    Options
    Where are you? I couldn't find you
  • Options
    Where are you? I couldn't find you
    I'm usually between rank 50-75 in Squad Arena, and between 20-50 in Fleet Arena.

Is there a discord server for our shard, or somewhere?