Dark Magick modifier

2Next

Replies

• Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    Natetiffer wrote: »
    What about reviving after isolate?

Yeah, what about? Isolate never prevented revives.

It does when Traya uses it in the Sith Triumvirate raid, so people somtimes think it does elsewhere.

Fair enough.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    SerWulfgar wrote: »
    Natetiffer wrote: »
    What about reviving after isolate?

Yeah, what about? Isolate never prevented revives.

It does when Traya uses it in the Sith Triumvirate raid, so people somtimes think it does elsewhere.

Yes that was my thought but managed to test it out and revives still work. Thanks @NicWester

DR, Badstilla, Malak, Nihilus, Traya. Might try WAT if it's what @Magruffin used for undersized
    For clones:
    I used Rex (R4), Fives (R2), Echo (R2), Echo BB (G9), Cody (R5), = Tier 5 success
    This is the Way
  • Kingfish
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand the reasoning of adding things like this. There are others, but why add things to the game that are clearly not fun. The game has a hard enough time as it is keeping interest, why go out of the way to make more stupid things that annoy people. Anyway, nonsense modifier I guess isn't going anywhere. I didn't have a number of the fancy teams people above mentioned but did okay with Jango finally. Kind of annoying that a fully reliced team couldn't get past level 3. That is all you need to know that the event is flawed.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Kingfish wrote: »
    I don't understand the reasoning of adding things like this.

Speaking only for myself, I like it. I saw the answer to the puzzle—permanent kills—and that gave me the 2 omicrons I wanted from this challenge. I see the answer for the gold and red boxes—AoE and Cody—but my Clones aren’t good enough for it. Whittle down enemies without killing them, then multiple AoEs. It’s like making a skill shot in pinball—only I don’t have the right gear so I can only clear T5.

I want to be challenged in the game. When I lose it’s because I didn’t have the right tools. I feel like people blame every loss on RNG because it’s easier than accepting that you can’t win everything all the time. 🤷🏼‍♂️
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Kingfish
    10 posts Member
    Options
    It isn't a matter of winning everything all the time. But, a reliced team should be able to handle a level 9 team. I know that certain teams match well against other teams, etc etc., but this is plain ridiculous and I don't have the teams to do much more than so many cases anyway. So, why make this impossible for many people which this is.
  • Options
    I like a challenge, I just think the balance is off a touch on this one... But 1 got up to 131, still not quite Crate 9 but not a bad effort. I will try the AOE Method... It's the extra life on Sion that keeps throwing me

as for RNG lol it's really annoying some goes :smile: but Live Die Repeat

What I like about this thread though is that there are always new idea's to try

Thanks all

See some of you at Comic Con Friday
    This is the Way