QOL request, locking partial upgrades

Zaph0dd
182 posts Member
edited June 2022
I know this will probably go on the pile of "it wont make money, why should we".

Ild like to see a way to lock in partial upgrades to a character, for example if they require 2 kyrotechs, but I only have 1, lock the 1 in (a toggle that can be unlocked) so I dont accidentally use it upgrading another character.

thats about it
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Would be really useful. I'd saved 100 kryo computers for piett g10-11 whilst I accumulated shock prods, but accidentally used them on dengar finisher (lucky they're both exec reqs).
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    Will never come. if you used them by mistake, you might be tempted to replace that pieces with crystal purchase
  • Zaph0dd
    182 posts Member
    Options
    I hold off upgrading other characters when focusing on one, so in a way, im not using crystals more.
  • CT7099
    30 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Could be very useful, I've also given gear to other toons than the ones I needed geared up. A QoL update like that would be much appreciated
  • Options
    If you can partially lock something, it means it's currently needed by a character, then when you try to use it on another, all the characters currently needing it would show on the commit screen. This sounds like something that could be easily avoided by double checking that list right before you commit.
  • Options
    Shouldn’t it be on the player to know what characters they want to upgrade?
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Options
    The purpose of QoL is to make things easier on the players.
    “You can do this yourself” is a response that could be used for most QoL features we’ve gotten.
    It’s not a good excuse not to have a QoL upgrade.

Squad load outs? You can assemble the team manually yourself. Shouldn’t it be on you?

Mod management tools? Do it yourself.

Simming battles or old raids? Just play them manually.

Gear crafting from Scavenger? No way, it should be on the player to make sure they don’t upgrade old toons that use that gear.