Old Daka 4* in Bronze Pack?!

Prev13
Paromos
192 posts Member
edited April 2016
Just got an old Daka at 4* from a bronzium pack. Apparently the drop rate on it is .005%?

Absolutely insane? What's the best character you guys have gotten from a bronzium?

image.png

image.png
Post edited by Paromos on

Replies

• Options
    Good pull, I got her when I first started. She's a gem at 7*.
  • Options
    That's 1/20,000 as a fraction. I'm sure it's much rarer to pull daka. I've only ever had ewok scout (about 6 or 7 times), and dooku, until a few days ago when I pulled fives. Mine been playing since November, so have had 8 or 9 characters drop and no 4* ones. I must have opened around 10 bronziums a day. So I've played from around the 28th November to today, everyday. That's 131 days. 131 X 10 = 1310 bronziums opened for 7 1* characters, and 2 3* characters. I don't know, maybe it is 1 in 20,000 for daka, but it seems like it should be more. Where did you discover that to be her drop rate?
  • Options
    Been super lucky with the bronze. Pulled a 3* Aayla and a 4* Bariss
  • Options
    You can't pull Aayla from a bronzium. :D Nice troll.
  • Options
    Nice pull! I only got dooku and lots of royal guard shards but never again a full char
  • Tohu
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Pulled 4* Mace and 4* Boba since Jan
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Woah! So I got lucky? I took a few screenshots how can I post them on here?
  • Options
    Whoops meant Ashoka. Should coffee before posting. I have Aayla on the brain, hoping she is moved to GW shard shop in the next update.
  • Options
    I got 4* Ima and Barris and several times other 1* toons. I am happy with those cards but those drops are rare such as once per month.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    I got 4* Ima and Barris and several times other 1* toons. I am happy with those cards but those drops are rare such as once per month.

I got a 3* Boba Fett and 4* Lando earlier this month but I did not know that they were also so rare.

• Options
    Score
    Roger roger
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Dilligaf wrote: »
    Score

Heck yea what have you gotten
  • Options
    I appreciate any toon. Some which I do not use I develop one level each day snd unlock one gear per day to keep my daily goal achievable.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    From bronzium I had Barriss, Fives, Ima Gun Di, Cad Bane... But yes, it is very very rare...
    Gratz!
  • Vorock
    40 posts Member
    Options
    I've had daka twice. Already had her maxed so 35 shards both times. Got bariss *4 as well.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options

You can get Chromium exclusives =\ trust me...
  • Options
    Nice! Daka is very rare. I got a mace, ima gun, and barris my first month. Since then all i've gotten are many ewok scouts, snowtroops, jc and got another barris pull in jan which helped bump her to 5*.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Vinniarth wrote: »

It is true. My second week playing in December I pulled a 2* Aayla from bronzium
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    MolKanar wrote: »
    Nice! Daka is very rare. I got a mace, ima gun, and barris my first month. Since then all i've gotten are many ewok scouts, snowtroops, jc and got another barris pull in jan which helped bump her to 5*.

**** what is your main squad looking like?
  • Options
    Paromos wrote: »
    For gw I use barris lead, qgj, lumi, rey, and dooku. Sometimes switching out dook for 6* yoda.
    Arena is dooku lead with qgj, lumi, rey and sid. Usually hover around 15-30s in rank
  • Options
    Pulled 4* daka on day 1 of release from the pack.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    For gw I use barris lead, qgj, lumi, rey, and dooku. Sometimes switching out dook for 6* yoda.
    Arena is dooku lead with qgj, lumi, rey and sid. Usually hover around 15-30s in rank

I'm making a guild made up with all of my friends who play this. We all have around 28k power. You wanna join?
  • Elinad
    179 posts Member
    Options
    I got her the same way early... While I was farming her and @70/80 ! Instant 5* Daka ^^
  • Options

I'm making a guild made up with all of my friends who play this. We all have around 28k power. You wanna join?

Sure! :smiley:
  • Options
    @Vinniarth go on then, go through all the characters you can get in a bronzium and find a chromium exclusive character. Screenshot it and post it on here if you like. You'll only be wasting your time.
  • Options
    Snowtrooper 3 times, Ewok Scout 2 times, everytime converted to 7 shards...
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options

Sure! :smiley:

Aight! Sounds good I think I will do a guild post soon too. What is your power?
  • MolKanar
    22 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

27.2k lv 72, halfway to 7* rey and everyone else is maxed

Add me 737 515 313

• Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options

27.2k lv 72, halfway to 7* rey and everyone else is maxed

All of your other characters are 7*?
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Options
    What's the best character you guys have gotten from a bronzium?

Teebo.... =(

Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers