Old Daka 4* in Bronze Pack?!

Replies

• Options
    Paromos wrote: »
    All of your other characters are 7*?

Yeah, also have 6* han and RP that I cant wait to try in arena once they hit 7. :smile:

• Paromos
    192 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    ****! That is some awesome stuff. How does Clone Commander do?
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    MolKanar wrote: »
    All of your other characters are 7*?

Yeah, also have 6* han and RP that I cant wait to try in arena once they hit 7. :smile:

And Magma Trooper?
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    Options
    Veers, Teebo and Ewok Elder are the 3 best Bronze cards I got. Taking Teebo to 7* now that I have Lumi and Phasma maxed.
  • Joe_Cus
    152 posts Member
    Options
    I appreciate any toon. Some which I do not use I develop one level each day snd unlock one gear per day to keep my daily goal achievable.

+1
  • Options
    Meant to say all my other arena toons are 7*, other than that I only have a 7* phasma that I used to run in arena lol
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Meant to say all my other arena toons are 7*, other than that I only have a 7* phasma that I used to run in arena lol

Ohhhh haha I was about to say it would be a hefty penny to get every single character to 7*! Haha do you have line?
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options
    Joe_Cus wrote: »
    Veers, Teebo and Ewok Elder are the 3 best Bronze cards I got. Taking Teebo to 7* now that I have Lumi and Phasma maxed.

Elder is really good. Wish they would have not added so many Ewok variations though...
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    @Vinniarth go on then, go through all the characters you can get in a bronzium and find a chromium exclusive character. Screenshot it and post it on here if you like. You'll only be wasting your time.

Cad Bane, uh? Bariss was exclusive that time as well (before she was added to cantina).
    Listen, i don't wanna waste time on proving anything to anyone in internet. Regardless, you won't beleive I hadn't got them out of Chromiums. But I also have no reason to lie. Just concider that.
  • Options
    Ohhhh haha I was about to say it would be a hefty penny to get every single character to 7*! Haha do you have line?

No sorry, I don't even know what that is lol.
    But you can ally me, code is 737-515-313
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    Options

No sorry, I don't even know what that is lol.
    But you can ally me, code is 737-515-313

Sent a request
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    I got her from Bronzium my first week. Invaluable.
  • Options
    I pulled a 4* Boba Fett and a 4* Dathcha last week from the bronze packs.
  • Options
    Belmont wrote: »
    I pulled a 4* Boba Fett and a 4* Dathcha last week from the bronze packs.

Lucky! Those are the ones I want the most from a bronze pack, don't wanna farm to unlock hehe
  • JediMasterSavageVic
    110 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I've got boba, mace windu, Ima gun Di, poggle, Datcha, urorrrror, Tusken raider, Biggs, ahsoka, and others who I can't remember.
  • Options
    Ahsoka and Elder. Have never pulled a 4* character :(
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    None. Just 7 shards of rg which is fine
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    I've gotten a few shards. Never a character.
  • Miepmorp
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Today I pulled 7 shards for RG. Twice!

And I believe I pulled Daka as well. But it might have been chromium.. which I was buying instead of refreshes when I was new to the game.

Other from that I pulled Teebo of whom I'm sure he was bronzium and maybe Finn but he as well might have been chromium. But don't use both
  • Options
    Finity wrote: »
    What's the best character you guys have gotten from a bronzium?

Teebo.... =(

Screen%20shot%202015-04-23%20at%204.jpeg
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Mikymate
    112 posts Member
    Options
    I pulled only one 4* hero from bronzium from december. And also mine was Daka! Good luck, she's a good character.
  • Options
    ice gotten bariss 2 ahsokas daka And Jedi Knight Guardian
  • Options
    Nice one, congratulations!

you got the best bronzium pull possible :)
  • Options
    Got boba after I already had him unlocked haha get i86 a ton, have him 4* just from bronzium
  • LeoRavus
    1165 posts Member
    Options
    I know Old Ben isn't listed as a bronzium but I'm 99% sure I pulled him in my first couple weeks shortly after Lumi. I remember him being a single pull and the few chromiums I bought early on like a dummy were 8 pulls each.
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    At the very beginning, I read on swgoh Cantina web-site that chance to get character from Bronzium is about 4%. I decided that it's pretty OK, so I avoided sim battles and tried to get all 20 Ally points, fighting battles in auto, instead of 10 for simulation. And it benefited me much. Since the end of December I got three 4* characters from Bronzium: my first one was URrurRRur, then Daka and Barriss. I also got 3* HRScout. In total I got between 15 and 20 characters from Bronzium, but some (like Snowtrooper, JKG or Magnaguard) don't worth mentioning.
  • Options
    I also got Daka from a Bronzium pull about a month ago, I've also gotten Ahsoka shard twice in the last week, pretty decent
  • Options
    I have 4 accounts, 1: whale, 1: shark and 2: f2p
    I have pulled Daka twice, Barris twice, Boba, Fives, Ben, Datcha this morning, all 4 star with bronze cards. I save sim cards by running on auto easy modes to get 20 ally pts instead of 10.
    For those that say that they don't waste time on bronzium cards, you are missing one of the key elements of the game. I at least pull shardsonce a day for free.
  • Options
    The day after (or maybe two days) I 7-starred my Dooku I pulled him in a Bronzium. This game is evil.
  • Meerava
    481 posts Member
    Options
    Nice! Daka is very rare. I got a mace, ima gun, and barris my first month. Since then all i've gotten are many ewok scouts, snowtroops, jc and got another barris pull in jan which helped bump her to 5*.

I'm fairly certain Bronzium drop rates are higher in the first month someone plays. I got Bariss, Ima Gun-Di, Poggle, Ewok Elder, Fives, Tusken Raider, and Teebo, all in the first month. After that only RGs and 86s.

I have a 2nd account, first month I got Plo-Koon. Not quite so lucky, but got nothing else after that.