Inquisitors galactic challenge overkill

Prev13
I understand promoting a product. But can we leave of pushing inquisitors on seemingly every second galaxy challenge?

Enough is, enough.

Replies

• Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I don't no about everyone else but I'm sick and tired of seeing all these Inquisitor things needed to get the red box... I don't want them and don't need them and this is like 3 of the events I now can't get even the second to last box cuz I don't have them... 1 I get but this is ridiculous.

[CM - Edited title for minor profanity]
    Post edited by EA_Mako on
  • Options
    Sounds like you do need them?
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Options
    Lol they want u to need them that's for sure just mean that they haven't ever required such a new squad to this degree and I Def don't like the precident... if they made any other kind of thing I'd be able to get it and making 1 faction needed per thing I get... but ur locking a lot of people out requiring them for 3 events and even more when u include the purge needed... which is also only them
  • Options
    I am sick of seeing them in the galactic challenges 2 out of 3 times……
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Options
    That's my thing... once i can see and could deal with... but this is a hell of a wall
  • Hell8MySoul
    207 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    How long is this going to carry on? Every other galactic chase is based on inquisitors.. are you saying you want us to be forced into gearing a faction just to please you guys? I don’t know exactly now but pretty sure it’s been every other for about 2-3 months now. When is this going to change to less frequent ?
    Post edited by crzydroid on
  • chionophile
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    When they move on to the next faction. They did a similar thing with Bad Batch (also, I assume you're talking about Galactic Challenges, not chases. IQ didn't have a chase). I'd get used to this format, I doubt they'll change it much. Though granted, adding an Assault Battle just for them was a new twist.
  • Options
    When they move on to the next faction. They did a similar thing with Bad Batch (also, I assume you're talking about Galactic Challenges, not chases. IQ didn't have a chase). I'd get used to this format, I doubt they'll change it much. Though granted, adding an Assault Battle just for them was a new twist.

Yeah sorry meant challenge, just getting a bit tedious now I don’t remember bad batch going on for this long that’s all
  • Rubberb0y
    97 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Hey CG… you do realize that there are other factions you can use. You don’t need to put inquisitors in nearly every galactic challenge.pt6qusw4z66c.jpeg
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    you know they do this with most new factions right? BAM, bad batch, and mados were the main past ones they did
  • Options
    It has never been so aggressive though in the past … every other GC has been inquisiturds for weeks now, so let’s be honest about it
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    It isnt anything different from what they have done in the past when a new faction was introduced. May 2021 was Clones every other GC. That was when BB was being released
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/244143/event-calendar-may-2021#latest
  • Jarule
    41 posts Member
    Options
    It never went on for so long, just a month from my recollection. And the Bad Batch ones didn't specifically require Bad Batch, I was able to complete them fully with 501st clones.
  • Options
    Agree, very tired of seeing those guys everywhere.
  • Options
    I am going to reiterate this as well. I am actually interested in the inquisitor faction. However, I am just as irritated about how many events require them. Just about everybody in my guild feels the exact same way that the original poster feels. It’s absolutely asinine for you to try and force us to buy the inquisitor faction shards just to participate in challenges.

It isn’t a bad thing to keep trying and adding more content for us and we appreciate it. However, you drop a brand new faction and now we’re spammed with events that the only way to participate in is if you are pay-to-win.
    Lassic the Chosen
    "Might or Magic, All will fall before the Chosen"
  • Options
    This thread, and all the others like it are such an over reaction.

You get 2 omicron mats in the t8 reward crate. This can be obtained, usually, with low level inquisitors and a bit of patience or skill.

And they’ve done this before, with BAM, when he truly was “pay-to-win”.
  • Nrm53
    89 posts Member
    Options
    I have no issue with 1 being that way... the last one with clones I don't have amazing clones so I was only able to get the second to last box... however doing that 3 different times with the same squad is making it very much pay to win... no way should someone at 5 mil gp with slkr and drevan with Malak and others be forced for 3 different events to take the 3rd from best box.
  • Options
    Nrm53 wrote: »
    I have no issue with 1 being that way... the last one with clones I don't have amazing clones so I was only able to get the second to last box... however doing that 3 different times with the same squad is making it very much pay to win... no way should someone at 5 mil gp with slkr and drevan with Malak and others be forced for 3 different events to take the 3rd from best box.
    According to who? You?

If people expect to be handed the rewards from galactic challenge, just because they have a GL and some old characters levelled up, where’s the “challenge”? What’s the point in doing battles if people should just automatically qualify for top rewards?

The devs have always created mechanisms to encourage people to go after the latest new shiny. This is no different.

And I don’t accept that it’s pay to win. I paid not one penny for my Inquisitors and I’ve got 2 omicron mats from every single one of the Inquisitor specific challenges.
  • Options
    Nrm53 wrote: »

They're not gating TB, GAC, or some game mode with great rewards. They're gating Challenges that as long as you get T8 you get good enough rewards. The game needs to have some incentives to pay for the new toys, and I would much rather it be Challenges than something important like TB. There are WAY better things to complain about than this.
  • meowpurr
    1 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Seriously. This is just silly at this point. How many Inquisitorius Galactic Challenges do we really need? This is the fifth or sixth in two months.
  • Options
    Enough with the “enough with the inquisitorius galactic challenges” threads. This is the 5th or 6th in two days!
  • Options
    Enough with the “enough with the inquisitorius galactic challenges” threads. This is the 5th or 6th in two days!

Sorry I did not do enough research for you. How about I clear all my future posts with you before I post them?
  • Options
    meowpurr wrote: »

Sorry I did not do enough research for you. How about I clear all my future posts with you before I post them?
    No need for that - just check recent posts to see if anyone else has made exactly the same point as you within the last few hours.
  • Options

This is the norm for him…
  • Options
    IronCross wrote: »

Sorry - let’s have the forums littered with dozens of threads all saying exactly the same thing. That’s the dream.
  • Options

Sorry - let’s have the forums littered with dozens of threads all saying exactly the same thing. That’s the dream.

Maybe you should close the thread since you are a moderator.
  • Options

If only I was.

I find it odd that you are championing someone making an identical thread to one created earlier today:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257197/inquisitor#latest

And even earlier today:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257336/inquisitors-galactic-challenge-overkill#latest

And yesterday:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257338/hey-cg#latest

And earlier yesterday:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257319/inquisitor-galactic-chase#latest

And although this is not 100% identical in it’s content, it’s certainly cut from the same cloth:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/257085/i-hate-you-cg-inquisitors-are-punishing-me-not-jedi-for-farming-them/p1

I’m all for free speech, but I’d rather read a forum that is well organised. Each to their own I guess.
  • Options

Marvel at the merging of the identical threads!
  • Options
    Making nearly everything require inquisitors because not enough people bought them is extremely petty. CG is basically telling us “if you don’t want to give us money for our new releases then we will make it harder for you to enjoy the game”.
  • Kripty
    202 posts Member
    Options
    They did the same with Bad Batch for a while… then they stopped, and now I can’t remember the last bad batch Event we had.. so just sit tight, it will end.. and remember “I love you”