Ventress unique broken in raids!?

My Ventress unique don't work in raids since omicron
Any other people with the same problem?

Replies

• Options
    It’d be very helpful by adding 1) which raid 2) which phase 3) why it’s “broken” 4) team composition
  • Options
    All raids and it just don't work like it's not there
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    What about it isn't working?
  • Options
    It don't work like i told you before
    Get no hp/dmg/crit/... when someone die
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Knusby wrote: »

That's at least more specific. Is she at least gaining the tm on death? Does she appear to get the speed from buffed enemies? How exactly are you gauging the damage increase? Thanks to damage variance and numerous other factors, it can take quite a few deaths before you see notable improvement in damage output. Are you trying to run her in a phase solo that would make this claim evident?
  • Options
    When someone asks what is broken, it doesn’t help to reply with “it doesn’t work”.

There is a lot of information that is being left out. Can you record a raid attempt with whatever you’re using her with?
  • Knusby
    3 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Knusby wrote: »

That's at least more specific. Is she at least gaining the tm on death? Does she appear to get the speed from buffed enemies? How exactly are you gauging the damage increase? Thanks to damage variance and numerous other factors, it can take quite a few deaths before you see notable improvement in damage output. Are you trying to run her in a phase solo that would make this claim evident?

For example:
    I cleared tank raid solo with talzin/ventress/daka/zombie/traya for yeares (almost after the raid released) but now i can't do it anymore.

Normally when you do her aoe in tank raid you kill the adds and can attack again and after 2 or 3 times you do 100k/hit (all crit) and after few more you do even more. This time i was fighting for more then 30min in p2 because i only did 30k with crit and she also didn't got all her hit crit.
    I can't see the speed increase so i can't tell anything about this. It’s the same in p1 Rancor normaly you can attack often after two heros are dieing and with talzin lead get revive and dieing again and again (ventress + daka) but there again: only daka got her bar filled