Jedi knight guardian

Hey everyone,
I just wanted to know what you think of her.

Replies

• Finn
    111 posts Member
    Options
    Hi hp weak attack not farmable in nods and way many important toons to get from cantina shipment other then here
  • effdash
    150 posts Member
    Options
    Finn wrote: »
    Hi hp weak attack not farmable in nods and way many important toons to get from cantina shipment other then here

She is garbage. She needs a Royal Guard-type buff to be relevant. Maybe next update.
  • Options
    she is one of the worst toon in the history of Star Wars Heroes
  • Options
    effdash wrote: »
    Finn wrote: »

She is garbage. She needs a Royal Guard-type buff to be relevant. Maybe next update.

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    Options
    She is a tank, but at the same time we have Old Ben, support, who:
    1) Has more HP.
    2) Has higher Damage.
    3) Cast Offence Down in Addition to more reliable Ability block, to say nothing of TM reduction.
    Thinking about pros I can say only one thing: she will definitely get buffed, maybe even in few weeks (at least, due to the described above situation with In-All-Better-Ben). And when it happens, those who will have her might benefit from her. But, take into account that not all improvements of characters made them playable. Magnaguard was useless and it is still the same (some even say that he became worth: I don't use him so can't comment on it).
    So the conclusion is evident: don't. Or if you believe she might be great in future, collect Cantina energy till the moment when she is buffed and then buy her if she happens to be worth that.