Fulcrum's Cell 1 / looking for one

Replies

• Options
    Simplified Daily Guild Contribution Guide

**Monday
    Contribution: Cantina Energy THEN Light Side (LS) Missions
    Use all Cantina Energy BEFORE PayOut
    Use all energy on LS Missions AFTER PayOut
    Do Not Complete Monday's Galactic War (Enter & Retreat to receive daily)

**Tuesday
    Contribution: LS Missions THEN Galactic War (GW)
    Use all energy on LS Missions BEFORE PayOut
    Complete Monday's/Tuesday's GW AFTER PayOut

**Wednesday
    Contribution: Galactic War THEN Hard Mode (HM) Mission
    Complete Wednesday's GW BEFORE PayOut
    Use all energy on HM Missions AFTER PayOut

**Thursday
    Contribution: HM Missions THEN Dailies
    Use all energy on HM Missions BEFORE PayOut
    Turn in Dailies AFTER PayOut

**Friday
    Contribution: Dailies THEN Dark Side (DS) Missions
    Turn in Dailies BEFORE PayOut
    Use all energy on DS Missions AFTER PayOut

**Saturday
    Contribution: DS Missions THEN Arena
    Use all energy on DS Missions BEFORE PayOut
    Fight Arena Matches AFTER PayOut

**Sunday
    Contribution: Arena THEN Cantina Energy
    Fight Arena Matches BEFORE PayOut
    Use all Cantina Energy AFTER PayOut

Found this on the
    https://reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/4gjyxn/simplified_daily_guild_contribution_guide_for/?ref=share&ref_source=link

Great and simple info for everyone if they need help with anything to help out the guild.
  • Options
    Level 76 daily player
    17 7* toons
    Top 20 daily
    DarthHippo
    232-376-216
  • Options
    New raid vid. Fights the rancor at about the 1:28:19 mark. https://youtu.be/YchcXlycbDc?t=49m49s
  • Options
    Thanks

I was going to offer to translate, until I saw the length of the video...
  • Options
    He has 215m credits?
  • Phaq
    25 posts Member
    Options
    No in some countries the M means mil and mil means k in other countries.
    So he has 215.000
  • Options
    Ah, ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Claro, es mil, estoy en España, tengo que saberlo eso... jajajaj, que tonto soy.

Anyway, I feel that I won't be making the necessary contribution to the guild, and I have no more enthusiasm to find the time to play the game so I've deleted it. I hope you all enjoy your raids, and I'm sure you can find someone more willing to participate. I'm particularly sorry to @samantha and any others who've gone out of their way to accommodate me. Feel free to remove me from Ally lists etc.
  • Options
    @Samantha @Doga @Fake_Augustus is leaving the guild and saying ADIOS from Mallorca. Thank you for the fellowship and see you around. We do have still some applicants waiting on the sidelines I hope.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    @Tonatiuh10 is there a specific reason? Anything we can do? Hate to see you leave, seems like you got off to a good start.
  • Tonatiuh10
    168 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Not me, @Fake_Augustus is the one leaving. Please, read above posts and the chat. I'm cool and happy with the Guild. Thanks @Doga
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Oh, sorry, hehe. Since @Fake_Augustus was a big help getting things going I thought you... Whatever, thanks @Tonatiuh10
  • Options
    Not much advice from me, I did horrible. It seems a stun and dispel works well. Don't forget about escape ie. if something doesn't land or if you get deathmarked
  • Options
    DarthHippo wrote: »
    Level 76 daily player
    17 7* toons
    Top 20 daily
    DarthHippo
    232-376-216

Your ally code seems to be wrong. It came up as a level 4 player.
  • Options
    I may try this team for the next stage. (L) phasma, St han, qgj, GS, 6* yoda. Rest are 7's. What do you guys think?
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Can't hurt. Not sure ST Han will help much but what do I know, lol, still trying to figure it out myself
  • Options
    Hopefully, makes my turnmeter go crazy! Works in arena.
  • Options
    LuxMortis wrote: »
    Hopefully, makes my turnmeter go crazy! Works in arena.

Phasma lead worked well.
    Yoda foresight was really good.
  • Options
    Cool thanks @Flyer00jay and @Doga. I may throw in a healer but don't know if it would be worth it.
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I didn't know my rank is top 10 in lifetime coins contribution, huh. Was never aware of it.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Due to getting close to 150k guild coins, we will be starting a tier 5, as soon as we can, after the 6 goes down. I mentioned doing a 4 for the developing players, but that will have to wait till after, since we won't have the 12 hour notice window available this time.

The six should be down in 24 hours.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks @Samantha Guild activity reward will be light side battles and it is also May the 4th double reward bonus! :)
  • Defcon
    74 posts Member
    Options
    hello you guys got room for a few members. I'm 43 y/o. Florida. rank 1 to 2 on payout in arena but I fall out top 5 after :) well depending on my work schedule. sometimes i get off around 7. im lvl 76 w. got a handful of toons and working on more. I got a few people I can bring in the guild as well.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Defcon wrote: »
    hello you guys got room for a few members. I'm 43 y/o. Florida. rank 1 to 2 on payout in arena but I fall out top 5 after :) well depending on my work schedule. sometimes i get off around 7. im lvl 76 w. got a handful of toons and working on more. I got a few people I can bring in the guild as well.

We are currently full, but there is always a chance someone will leave at some point. Go ahead and send me a friend request, and I can get you an invite when a space opens.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    @Samantha I was thinking that if we do have any spots that come open maybe we should set a few requirement for anyone that might be interested in addition to our founding principles and requirements. Maybe something like they can't have more power than you for the raid, haha, j/k but we don't need any whales or overgrown dolphins either.

Maybe require Yoda or the Jedi necessary to get him when he comes back, any level, tomorrow I hope but also someone who aligns well with the average player currently in the guild.

And maybe most important, someone who gets the guild bank system and doesn't just spend their energy willy nilly.
  • Options
    I was wondering if anyone knew how we can share specific characters with our allies. I wanted to be able to be able to provide specific characters that allies need for specific tasks.
  • Options
    I just got a response in guild chat. No response needed.
  • Samantha
    345 posts Member
    Options
    Fulcrum's cell is looking for one player to fill a vacancy. Level 75 minimum, 10 characters 6 star and up.

Must generate 495+ guild coins a day. (F2P works).

We are a top guild on leaderboards, and are a no drama adult guild.