Bonuses for Inquisitorius!

Prev1
Is there an end in sight for this endless painful groundhog day?

Replies

• Options
    Is there an end in sight for this endless painful groundhog day?
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    farm them
  • Options
    I didn't put any special effort into them -- just the normal effort i would make to collect any Marquee toon -- and I have all 5 of the originals finished. There's been plenty of time to get all 5 to 7*/g11 if you wanted to, and that makes gold crate very easy, or some I'm told.

I personally appreciated the warning from CG that they were going to require these toons quite often in the coming months. I took it seriously and now I don't have to worry about any of them again.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    No one knows.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • LordDirt
    5008 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    CG said they would be used a lot. I farmed them and they are at R5 and I haven't regretted it. Maybe listen next time?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Can still get the 2 omicrons with 3-star Inquisitors. :shrug
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    good news next three gc are not inq

but one is ewoks lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    good news next three gc are not inq

but one is ewoks lol

Monkey's paw in action
  • madhader
    72 posts Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Would you complain if every GC required First Order? Not really if you have SLKR.

Short answer is: yes. CG talks so much about making the game favor broad rosters but pulls crap like this. Yes, to have 50% of Challenges require one specific faction is a PROBLEM, I don’t care what faction it is. They might as well call them Inquisitorius Challenges. Not sure why people who are defending this choice can t understand the frustration. You make the game fun by having diversity, not forcing a singular pathway.
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    farm them

Hmmm…or maybe add more factions to GC’s instead of inquisitors every other time? Too much work?
  • Options
    I would love to see more variety too but it's not like I have any control over it. I like the challenge more variety gives me. At the moment I have different focus so I am not farming inquistors. But every other faction I can at least get decent rewards with.

Any tips for getting the purge 60 times I didn't farm them but have them g 7 and 8 with a couple exceptions. And can beat the bottom two tiers but never get purge challenge. This would help me alot as I can then get another crate level and it won't be as bad. I know I can focus on them but like I said I have other priorities at the moment.
  • Options
    it'll end the next time GI comes around and all the ftp get him
  • Options
    farm them

Sure. I’ll farm them when they deliver the promised gear economy changes
  • Options
    Jimster1 wrote: »
    I would love to see more variety too but it's not like I have any control over it. I like the challenge more variety gives me. At the moment I have different focus so I am not farming inquistors. But every other faction I can at least get decent rewards with.

Any tips for getting the purge 60 times I didn't farm them but have them g 7 and 8 with a couple exceptions. And can beat the bottom two tiers but never get purge challenge. This would help me alot as I can then get another crate level and it won't be as bad. I know I can focus on them but like I said I have other priorities at the moment.

Try 5th bro lead
  • Options
    My main thought on this is that it’s the been very boring and repetitive to have every other GC for months be more or less the same thing. I recall the devs touting GCs as intended to reward a well-rounded roster when the game mode was introduced. 50% of GCs over an extended period of time requiring the same faction and feats doesn’t meet the spirit or intention of the game mode.
  • Options
    Could you not make an Inquisitorous galactic challenge.... FOR FIVE MINUTES!?
  • Tialishoma241
    75 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    Mine are all 3* g7 or 8 and I got to crate 8 this time so that was acceptable. Purge is really only about constantly spamming the basics and surviving while not killing anyone for a couple of turns
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    CG said they would be used a lot. I farmed them and they are at R5 and I haven't regretted it. Maybe listen next time?

Every time I'm on the forums I hear that this is a resource management game but the investment isn't anywhere near the reward here - not even close.
    They need like 400 Kyrotechs each. What is that like 200 GC's to make the Kyrotechs back? That's ignoring the other massive amounts of expensive gear they need. Assume 2 a month and you'll only need 100 months to get that investment back or 8 years and if you add in the carbs, eyeballs, etc its only like 20 years to make that back.
  • Options

Every time I'm on the forums I hear that this is a resource management game but the investment isn't anywhere near the reward here - not even close.
    They need like 400 Kyrotechs each. What is that like 200 GC's to make the Kyrotechs back? That's ignoring the other massive amounts of expensive gear they need. Assume 2 a month and you'll only need 100 months to get that investment back or 8 years and if you add in the carbs, eyeballs, etc its only like 20 years to make that back.

But this is flawed reasoning, for multiple reasons.

1) Inquisitors also have an Assault Battle and give you access to the Grand Inquisitor who makes them a much stronger squad (who are a nailed on guaranteed counter to GAS + 501st in GAC, for example). Measuring the return of investment of the gear to level up the squad based solely on the rewards from Challenges is ignoring the many other rewards you'll get from them.

2) Challenges offer other rewards that are in scarce supply elsewhere, namely 6 dot mod slicing materials and of course omicron materials. Comparing investment and reward is not particularly useful if you're going to ignore the rewards that don't precisely match the investment.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    farm them

your loss
    Heshtron wrote: »

So as per your saying, I should be farming any faction CG pushes as a “will be used a lot”???
    I was simply asking if anyone had any knowledge about WHEN this cycle would fade.

“Maybe listen next time” !?? Really dude? Lol

I didn’t know that posting a legitimate question on this forum would raise such toxic and sour answers.

Regards.

You are just another person in the dozens who post about the same crap.

Because seeing inquisitors every other GC, when they’re a bottom feeder faction without GI and mid level at best with him, and require heavy gear and resources, is crap.

CG is lazy. This inquisitor push is old now. Move on to something else.

another inq incoming very soon tho
  • Options

which one?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • I_JnK_I
    464 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

which one?

There aint this many numbers left, its 3,4 or 6
  • LordDirt
    5008 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I_JnK_I wrote: »

which one?

There aint this much numbers left, its 3,4 or 6

3rd Sister - Reva (I am sure it will be her)
    4th Sister
    6th Brother - Bil Valen
    10th Brother - Prosett Dibs

These are just the numbered known ones.
  • Options
    farm them

your loss

So as per your saying, I should be farming any faction CG pushes as a “will be used a lot”???
    I was simply asking if anyone had any knowledge about WHEN this cycle would fade.

I didn’t know that posting a legitimate question on this forum would raise such toxic and sour answers.

Regards.

Because seeing inquisitors every other GC, when they’re a bottom feeder faction without GI and mid level at best with him, and require heavy gear and resources, is crap.

My loss? I’m pretty sure using the same gear and relic items on SK’s reqs are infinitely more valuable and rewarding than GI and the inquisitors.
  • Options
    farm them

your loss

Regards.

My loss? I’m pretty sure using the same gear and relic items on SK’s reqs are infinitely more valuable and rewarding than GI and the inquisitors.

In that case, knowing that CG is likely to continue with a heavy Inq rotation, you have made your choice. No point crying to us about that choice.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    edited September 2022
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    farm them

your loss

Regards.

In that case, knowing that CG is likely to continue with a heavy Inq rotation, you have made your choice. No point crying to us about that choice.

I’m not losing on anything actually. I’m still getting my two omicrons each of their GC’s. Idc about the minuscule reward from a monthly AB given that it would take several months to break even on the invested for inquisitor resources regained through the AB.

That doesn’t mean that CG not following their statement of GC’s rewarding deep rosters and overdoing the inquisitors isn’t annoying beyond reason. We get it, the newest faction coming out gets highlighted in GC’s and conquest to reward whales. Fine. But move on now to the next one

Edited: Actually it would take years to recoup the resources based on the AB rewards.
  • Options

But this is flawed reasoning, for multiple reasons.

1) Inquisitors also have an Assault Battle and give you access to the Grand Inquisitor who makes them a much stronger squad (who are a nailed on guaranteed counter to GAS + 501st in GAC, for example). Measuring the return of investment of the gear to level up the squad based solely on the rewards from Challenges is ignoring the many other rewards you'll get from them.

2) Challenges offer other rewards that are in scarce supply elsewhere, namely 6 dot mod slicing materials and of course omicron materials. Comparing investment and reward is not particularly useful if you're going to ignore the rewards that don't precisely match the investment.

You'd suggest using the required gear to gear up Inquisitors over a CLS, GAS or Imp Trooper team, for example? That's why I said this is resource management issue vs return. There is a choice here and, in the case of the Inquisitors, its a very very bad choice comparatively.

Any decision on Inquisitors is not made in a vacuum. Simply highlighting all of the potential rewards for Inquisitors while ignoring what that investment could get you elsewhere is exactly why they shouldn't be farmed by anyone that's not late game - its not worth it.
  • Options
    farm them

your loss

Regards.

I’m not losing on anything actually. I’m still getting my two omicrons each of their GC’s. Idc about the minuscule reward from a monthly AB given that it would take several months to break even on the invested for inquisitor resources regained through the AB.

That doesn’t mean that CG not following their statement of GC’s rewarding deep rosters and overdoing the inquisitors isn’t annoying beyond reason. We get it, the newest faction coming out gets highlighted in GC’s and conquest to reward whales. Fine. But move on now to the next one

Edited: Actually it would take years to recoup the resources based on the AB rewards.

If you're getting the rewards you care about, then why are you on here complaining about it? CG isn't not rewarding deep rosters because every third GC is Inquisitors.

And LOL @ rewarding whales. t8 in GC and red crate in Conquest has always been possible with 3* inquisitors. Hardly whale territory.
  • Options
    farm them

your loss

Regards.

If you're getting the rewards you care about, then why are you on here complaining about it? CG isn't not rewarding deep rosters because every third GC is Inquisitors.

And LOL @ rewarding whales. t8 in GC and red crate in Conquest has always been possible with 3* inquisitors. Hardly whale territory.

It’s far easier to get the max rewards with the r5 faction than 3*.

It’s also not just the 3* it’s the kyro’s needed to take them to G11. Look I’m just here to agree that it’s annoying to see them keep pushing the garbage inquisitor faction on us for all this time. This isn’t my thread complaining (for once lmao)
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    farm them

your loss

Regards.

GCs reward deep rosters, its not like every GC is inquisitors, we are still requiring other factions, but they also said Inquisitors are worthwhile since they will feature them heavily for a while, which they are also doing

They can honor both things at once