Make the emperor great again ! video, pictures.

2Next

Replies

• LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    I dont think anyone can argue end game sid is good enough for Arena; gw he shines, but Arena. No way.
    Dodging teams are only scary if there is dps on the other end dodging, fotp, rey, gs dodging is scary because if they get a shot before you can take them out, it will likely end badly for you. Now Sid, sid's great for new players, easy to farm, good overal, he's the Mario of goh. But he's now useless in Arena.

He's far too squishy, QG+assist is an easy kill. Lets assume he survives, his aoe is depressingly awful, and serves as food to Ackbar's heal. His healing immunity is virtually useless because Lumi is the only viable toon at the moment, daka is better to save the heal for someone who's dead.

He's just not scary anymore, he's the Mario of goh. That being said, for new servers he is quite the opposite, so buffing him may be tricky.
    {RotE}
  • XCOM
    250 posts Member
    Options
    @XCOM nINRcA1.jpg
    finish #1 daily with no refresh used (as you see, can buy more for 50)
    noob sidiousispikachu, playing on that noob server that cant handle a defensive team !
    .... -.-

Initial post said ranked 6000 something, so I don't get, are u #1? If so, I take it back...
  • Options
    @XCOM That was sarcasm the 6000 rank, since he said player win 99% games vs ai. If i see some1 with 500 wins over 100 lose im impressed. i have enough experience. And in videos you can see rank.

@LaLiam Perhaps defense is just too big deal for me and sidious disappoints me. But from top toon to medium minus... His growth is bad and irregular for the game and thats a problem.
  • Options
    Darth Sidious isn't the Emporer, that is a separate character, I am sure it has been pointed out.
  • SidiousIsPikachu
    771 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Doublepost
  • Options
    Darth Sidious isn't the Emporer, that is a separate character, I am sure it has been pointed out.

Touche
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    @XCOM That was sarcasm the 6000 rank, since he said player win 99% games vs ai. If i see some1 with 500 wins over 100 lose im impressed. i have enough experience. And in videos you can see rank.

@LaLiam Perhaps defense is just too big deal for me and sidious disappoints me. But from top toon to medium minus... His growth is bad and irregular for the game and thats a problem.

I said 99% of people can win vs AI. Not win 99% of games. But sure, if you want games, then i can say probably 90% of games vs AI can be won. AI can be exploited in 1000+1 ways.
    I don't even run a meta team. Since i started the game i farmed my favorite heroes (those with red lightsabers) and facerolling every team with them as an AOE team. I even use Sid as non leader, since putting Dooku there caused me to drop less.
    kTH5yBR.png

The only problem is that i get dropped cause of low power score (Vader 5*, Dooku/Kylo 6*) with a non meta, extremely slow team.
    And lol...i just noticed a team up in the screenshot removed HK47 for Sid. How useless is Sid right?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »

I said 99% of people can win vs AI. Not win 99% of games. But sure, if you want games, then i can say probably 90% of games vs AI can be won. AI can be exploited in 1000+1 ways.
    I don't even run a meta team. Since i started the game i farmed my favorite heroes (those with red lightsabers) and facerolling every team with them as an AOE team. I even use Sid as non leader, since putting Dooku there caused me to drop less.
    kTH5yBR.png

The only problem is that i get dropped cause of low power score (Vader 5*, Dooku/Kylo 6*) with a non meta, extremely slow team.
    And lol...i just noticed a team up in the screenshot removed HK47 for Sid. How useless is Sid right?

The argument is sid is useless on defence, #17 would not survive on my shard, 88/86 would be dead bedore they took a shot, and gs before his second. There isn't one taunt or tank on that squad, it is pure offense, this is not the core of the argument but sid offers nothing to that squad anyway other than a potential one shot for sid then gs.

Facts are facts that team represents sid perfectly, nothing scary and can be dealt with easily.

P.s- you managed to tag me so I had to respond (:
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Hear, hear. The one toon everyone has maxed or can max easiest.

LOL that is why he simply shouldn't be OP

Characters with one hard node and 180 purples to gear to level 10 should be the most deadly. Wouldn't make much sense otherwise.
  • Options
    No buff, add the emperor make him like the Yoda missions. Hard to get.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    LaLiam wrote: »
    CPMP wrote: »

kTH5yBR.png

The argument is sid is useless on defence, #17 would not survive on my shard, 88/86 would be dead bedore they took a shot, and gs before his second. There isn't one taunt or tank on that squad, it is pure offense, this is not the core of the argument but sid offers nothing to that squad anyway other than a potential one shot for sid then gs.

Facts are facts that team represents sid perfectly, nothing scary and can be dealt with easily.

P.s- you managed to tag me so I had to respond (:

Oh, i didn't know that quoting someone that was tagged worked like that!
    Now that you said that, the #17 team appears to be more efficient with Sid than HK47. Sid is faster than ig88 and can spread dots, which will make ig88 deal extra damage and OHKO the whole enemy team (after the sid's AOE) It was actually smart move to replace that HK47. He is Asian :P He knows stuff.