Farming Dengar

Is it an update oversight or a deliberate decision by the designers to have a character like Dengar no longer farmable via a battle node?

My son also plays and just started the Chewie challenge. His Dengar is better developed than some of his othe bounty hunters and discovered that he is only available in data packs and shipments these days.

Replies

• Options
    He's never been on a node as far as I remember. Pretty sure he was always a Guild Store exclusive.
  • Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    He's never been on a node as far as I remember. Pretty sure he was always a Guild Store exclusive.

He is indeed
  • Options
    Is it an update oversight or a deliberate decision by the designers to have a character like Dengar no longer farmable via a battle node?

My son also plays and just started the Chewie challenge. His Dengar is better developed than some of his othe bounty hunters and discovered that he is only available in data packs and shipments these days.

One Famous Wookie can be beaten without Dengar. He just makes it a bit easier. Full G11-12 with Bossk lead can get it done.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »

This. You have to wait for him to show up in Guild Store.
  • Options
    Cheers guys.

I know you don't need him to hunt down the giant fleabag but I have had him fully farmed for so long I couldn't remember how I got him; and thought for sure I would have farmed him through a node.
  • Options
    No worries, it’s easy to forget who is store-exclusive sometimes.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Cheers guys.

I know you don't need him to hunt down the giant fleabag but I have had him fully farmed for so long I couldn't remember how I got him; and thought for sure I would have farmed him through a node.

Tell your son to throw greef caraga onto his bh team. screw dengue if he’s too hard to get. he will just take time if your son still wants to get him. as long as he checks guild store often, he should be ok. still use greef tho even if your son decides to use dengar.