Please add the Ukrainian language / Будь ласка Додайте українську мову

Prev13
DrBro
4 posts Member
edited January 19
Please add the Ukrainian language. Будь ласка, додайте українську мову.
Now the whole world knows what the situation is in Ukraine.
Many Ukrainians who used to use Russian because Ukrainian was not in your games, now do not want to use the language of the occupier.
Therefore, it will be very appropriate for you to add the Ukrainian language, I am sure that many people will return to your games that they abandoned precisely because of the lack of language.
It's not just about Star Wars, but a lot of your other content as well.

I ask everyone who sees this post to support me.
Будь ласка, додайте українську мову.
Тепер весь світ знає, яка ситуація в Україні.
Багато українців, які раніше користувалися російською мовою, бо української не було у ваших іграх, тепер не хочуть користуватися мовою окупанта.
Тому для вас буде дуже доречно додати українську мову, я впевнений, що багато людей повернуться до ваших ігор, які вони покинули саме через відсутність мови.
Мова йде не лише про "Зоряні війни", а й про багато іншого вашого контенту.

Я прошу всіх, хто побачить цей пост, підтримати мене.

#SWBooksForUA #SWforUA #SWUA

Please add the Ukrainian language / Будь ласка Додайте українську мову 195 votes

Must be added
95%
Kevin_CryslerDarth_BukaCarSickShoeDBA_72zhendlerDarthArtem0ldAngelskamiusWed_SantaNazzarikus_0420DrBroRM_VetalscadgekMaxBznsXcienLumiyaMOL_B32EAndrizUltradude488DartAbbadon 187 votes
The Ukrainian language is not needed here
4%
UltraNotoBoilGunner420DonPutoBoenniySniperGegeGerard24IHYWLFMReniarku 8 votes
Post edited by DrBro on

Replies

• Options
    Must be added
    Slava Ukrainyi
    hcz8gt9kj4iq.png
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please add the Ukrainian language!
    Must be added!
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please add Ukrainian, I'm waiting for it for so long
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please add Ukrainian, it's be very nice, and give you more Ukrainian community
  • Options
    Must be added
    You have Ukrainian gamers money so give us Ukrainian language in your products that we buying!
  • Options
    Must be added
    Add language and regional prices in UAH
  • Options
    Must be added
    Ky0nny wrote: »
    Add language and regional prices in UAH

ну саме в цій грі є ціни в гривнях
  • Options
    Must be added
    Definitely YES!
  • Options
    Must be added
    Definitely needed feature in the game :)
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please add Ukrainian language
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please add the Ukrainian language!
    Must be added!
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please add Ukrainian, I'm waiting for it for so long!!!
  • Options
    Must be added
    Please add Ukrainian language.
  • Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    DrBro wrote: »
    Please add the Ukrainian language.
    Many Ukrainians who used to use Russian because Ukrainian was not in your games, now do not want to use the language of the occupier.
    Therefore, it will be very appropriate for you to add the Ukrainian language, I am sure that many people will return to your games that they abandoned precisely because of the lack of language.

what’s wrong with using english
  • Options
    Must be added
    Ultra wrote: »
    DrBro wrote: »
    Please add the Ukrainian language.

what’s wrong with using english

you can't put it in the translator from the game
  • DrBro
    4 posts Member
    edited October 2022
    Options
    Must be added
    Дуже смішний модератор) нехай покористується мовою яку не знає)
  • Ultra
    11504 posts Moderator
    Options
    i mean language is a skill, kinda waste not to utilize your skills and talents

Yeah, Russia is occupying Ukraine today, but I don't think that means you stop reading and writing in Russian if you know how to do so

World War 2 was over half a century ago, German language is still being used by people who know the language even if they were on the opposing side of the war

Just my 2 cents if i was in your shoes
  • Options
    Must be added

Yeah, Russia is occupying Ukraine today, but I don't think that means you stop reading and writing in Russian if you know how to do so

World War 2 was over half a century ago, German language is still being used by people who know the language even if they were on the opposing side of the war

An interesting perspective. Just to clarify your example, which countries who either fought against or were occupied by Germany now use German, in lieu of their National languages? CG could save a few bob by deleting them as language options (maybe Polish, Czech, Serbo Croat, French…?)
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Do what I do and just look at the pictures. Can't trust most of what is written anyway.
  • Options
    Must be added
    I have been playing SWGOH for more than 6 years, and I have been waiting for the Ukrainian language in the game since the very first day
  • Options
    Must be added

this is exactly what we are doing now, we stop using this language. and for example, this game prevents me from changing the language on my phone. because when I set the Ukrainian language of my android, the game I love, which I play for a very long time, becomes English, and I can't understand anything, and when I choose the Russian language, then statistics and everything else count it as if I am Russian which uses any program installed on my phone. and then Ukraine in general, a separate state, is attributed to the Russian region. that is why we are now fighting for it to be Ukrainian. that is why we ask you to add Ukrainian. you have no idea how many people will be happy about it, and how many more people will start playing this game. it may be difficult for you to do localization, although there is not so much diverse content in the game that it would be difficult. Please move this thread forward. please add Ukrainian.
  • Options
    Please, add Ukrainian language
  • Options
    Must be added
  • Options
    Must be added
  • Options
    Must be added
  • Options