• TVF
    36773 posts Member
    Options
    LordI wrote: »
    We all should rm the game

u first
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    2 accounts I have had 2 freezes on one account against an easy defence so will get slaughtered on efficiency.

1 freeze on the other account against an opponent with more gls and over a million gp on me.

This is getting very wearying I'm getting close to the point of uninstalling and walking away after 5+ years.

@CG_Tusken_Meathead

Any chance of an update on the status?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    LordI wrote: »
    We all should rm the game

u first

Already ahead of you. 10.3 gp. Losing GACS, GL tickets, etc etc...no fun.
  • Options
    Funny thing: lotr has the same freeze bug. I haven't been able to play arena for days.
  • Options
    Another round of GA ive lost thanks to this bug with no compensations, thank you CG, worst devs ever 😀
  • Options
    Well,it's still happening.i got a fleet crash n geo ds,using my executor! Seriously?!u cost me and my guild bcuz of this recurring problem.ur helpdesk is practically useless,u tell me 2 clear the cache,among othr thngs,but it doesn't help.
  • Options
    I don't know if I just got lucky, but I did not crash today in my GAC run! First time in weeks.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Kadarak wrote: »
    Well,it's still happening.i got a fleet crash n geo ds,using my executor! Seriously?!u cost me and my guild bcuz of this recurring problem.ur helpdesk is practically useless,u tell me 2 clear the cache,among othr thngs,but it doesn't help.

Nothing has changed, why are you surprised it's still happening?
  • Options
    Sev112 wrote: »
    I don't know if I just got lucky, but I did not crash today in my GAC run! First time in weeks.

And looks like this was just luck. I've crashed twice since posting this in non GAC situations. Once in squad arena and just now trying to go back to the main holotable menu
  • Options
    Just happened as I went into GAC. So 'no wheel' then a blocked out screen..
    t3lajed5uwbv.jpg
    hag2d4jyl6ng.jpg
  • Options
    Any update on fixing this? I'm 2 losses in GAC this round because of freezing.
  • Options
    Having different types of crashes lately, no frozen wheel. either completely blank screen or the loading screen without the wheel
  • Options
    This game has locked up on me multiple times a day for the past year and a half. I got the "it's your phone, not a real thing" response from the community.
    Thing is, since the update that supposedly caused this new freezing issue, my game hasn't locked up once. So, don't change it back. Maybe those who have the problem just "need a new phone".
  • Options
    searodge wrote: »

Thanks CG for putting a minimum of effort into fixing this issue

FTFY.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I've had the problem with freezing when starting battles for weeks now. Type of battle (GAC, TW, TB) hasn't mattered. Severeal freezes per day. Tried re-install, no difference. Filled the form and so on. Then 2 days ago I entered recovery mode on my phone and wiped the cache. Since then I haven't had a single freeze. Finally got a win in the last GAC-round, which was nice. Not saying it'll solve everyones issues, but seems to have solved mine for now.
    Running on a Samsung s20 with Android 12.
  • Options
    Not sure if this will help to determine why these freezes keep happening, but this happened to me 3 times in GAC today. I really hope you fix this soon. Ha ing crashes in GAC and potential losing because of it can cost me 950 crystals. I'm not sure if it will happen to me today as the match isn't over, but there is that potential. Is CG going to give any compensation for this issue?

Ally code
    672-992-235

@CG_Tusken_Meathead
    @CG_SBCrumb
  • Options
    This is the most frustrating bug this game has ever had.
    Lost another GAC round today because of this. :-(
    When will EA/CG finally do something?
  • Options
    Glamas wrote: »

I agree and am not trying to defend it but I think CG is doing something - hence the survey that has gone out.
  • Options
    I've only been cheated out of countless crystals i will undoubtedly never get an adequate make up for not being able to clear fleets because the 1 fleet I have for a specific set up gets yoinked because of this ****.......CG won't fix it because it doesn't make them $. I'm a drop in the bucket but my 11M GP self will no longer spend because I will lose no matter what I spend to this disaster of a game company who somehow makes more bugs than improvments everytime it touches anything.
  • Options
    It's so frustrating to lose three GAC fights in a row because of random freezes in the battle loading screen. I lost so many GAC battles, lost so many crystals since the bug started and dropped two Kyber-leagues and can't do anything. I tried everything what the community put out on help and nothing worked. Sometimes I really wonder why I continue to play the game. Hopefully CG will fix this soon.
  • Deell
    106 posts Member
    Options
    Its the Russians...
  • Options
    Since I can't fill out the survey again, Ima just keep dumping crashes here. TW, just now. Started fight. Load screen actually went away, but the app closed itself (rather than freezing) before first turn.
  • Options
    Since I can't fill out the survey again, Ima just keep dumping crashes here. TW, just now. Started fight. Load screen actually went away, but the app closed itself (rather than freezing) before first turn.

It’s ok, they’re working on it. No worries!
    AlexanderG wrote: »

I agree and am not trying to defend it but I think CG is doing something - hence the survey that has gone out.

Yay, a survey. Maybe a compensation package would go a long way. Except they don’t feel that’s ok anymore I guess.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

Yay, a survey. Maybe a compensation package would go a long way. Except they don’t feel that’s ok anymore I guess.

I'm not against compensation, but it's probably impossible to ever make it fair. For instance if people who never experienced a crash get the same thing as those who got multiple crashes, then it really doesn't make up for anything.
  • Options
    Since I can't fill out the survey again, Ima just keep dumping crashes here. TW, just now. Started fight. Load screen actually went away, but the app closed

I'm not against compensation at all! However, indulge me a moment, please. I lost some Conquest energy. All the other times it happened to me there were little or no consequences. I'm one of the luckier ones.

Others are saying they have lost multiple GACs, GL tickets and lots of Conquest energy.

Not sure how compensation would work. But I'm certainly not against it.
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I'm not against compensation, but it's probably impossible to ever make it fair. For instance if people who never experienced a crash get the same thing as those who got multiple crashes, then it really doesn't make up for anything.

So then nobody gets anything then?

It won’t break their economy to send out 2500 crystals to everyone, even though that’s FAR short of what so many people have lost to these crashes
  • Lumiya
    1582 posts Member
    Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Of course it does. Why wouldn't it? Just because some people get something eventhough they didn't lose something? It doesn't matter. What matters is the personal progression that maybe got slowed down because people lost out. If we got something it might be used to speed that process up again. I don't care if others can also speed up their progress, but I do care if I can. Nothing is worse than feeling stuck in the same grind longer than necessary.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    at this point I would be plenty happy if they just fixed it. If we get any compensation (which I doubt) that would be gravy
  • Options
    I don't even worry about compensation at this point. Just want the fix. That will be enough for me. The devs figuring this complex bug out and preventing it from happening again would be the biggest positive from this.