2Next

Replies

• Options
    ARC
    ARC
    138 POSTS MEMBER March 15, 2016 4:42PM
    Green_Legend_Ran wrote:
    Summary of OP:
    OP b****es about farming in game on forum. OP continues to play and farm in game.
    I don't play anymore
    you can see why i was lead to believe you quit the game.
  • Options
    theHejiN wrote: »
    The Burger restaurant comparison got me.
    If EA would sell burgers, you wouldn't get a full menu, just a 33% Chance to get a small one or a 25% when you want a big one.
    Most of the time you will only get 2-4 fries and salt. Salt salt salt :D jk

They wouldn't sell burgers, they would give them away free. They taste so good that you want more, but to get more faster you have to pay.

Screen-Shot-2015-01-27-at-10.18.43-AM.png

ROFL :lol: ! I'm gonna watch them tonight, haha!
  • Toukai
    1822 posts Member
    Options
    I like this thread already!

"I like this thread" addon: $10
  • Options
    Lol nobody owes the devs any respect. Every choice they make is mean to make cash and if you think otherwise you live in dreamland. Each time they "give" us something it's in the hope we will spend a few $ on the shop... And then maybe a few more and then so on.

They owe us because without free to play players to stomp on (mostly) the whales and others that spend a lot of cash might move on to somewhere else to spend.
  • Options
    Totally with you.
  • Options
    Your country owes you something. You are obligated to pay taxes. SWGOH's devs/owners owe you nothing. You choose to pay. See the distinction?

Boy, we've certainly come a long way from John F. Kennedy's "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country" to "Your country owes you something"

What narcissistic entitlement.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Your country owes you something. You are obligated to pay taxes. SWGOH's devs/owners owe you nothing. You choose to pay. See the distinction?

Boy, we've certainly come a long way from John F. Kennedy's "ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country" to "Your country owes you something"

Look at the democratic candidates running. They're simply competing with one another over who can give the most away. It's a symptom of what you've said.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

Look at the democratic candidates running. They're simply competing with one another over who can give the most away. It's a symptom of what you've said.

I'm not an American, nor do I live there, it was a general sentiment, but yeah, I agree with you but might extend that to all candidates in all Western elections.
    **** the next generation, saddle them with the debt, the deficit train just keeps-a-rollin'.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    That was an example and not a very good one at that, to illustrate a constructive argument that was built on later in the thread. You are quick to judge, which is not always the best way to approach strangers you do not know.

Short of being provocative, I see no reason why you would nit-pick my lengthy reasoning to serve an unrelated, patriotic agenda. But since discussing politics on a forum about Star Wars is neither here nor there I won't address your post any further. Thank you for understanding.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Telaan wrote: »

I'm not an American, nor do I live there, it was a general sentiment, but yeah, I agree with you but might extend that to all candidates in all Western elections.
    **** the next generation, saddle them with the debt, the deficit train just keeps-a-rollin'.

ChooChoooooo
  • Options
    Moved to off topic.
  • Options
    This game owes me three fiddy!
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    games-now-and-then-burgers-original-game-expansion-pack-dlc-content.jpg

Talking about complains...i'll just leave that here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/20524/this-game-needs-a-purpose/p1
    Well played OP. 6/10
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    One of the most amazing things about gaming communities is not how many people complain. This is universal across all industries when companies create poor products or services, treat their customers poorly, or make other mistakes.
    What is amazing about gaming communities is how subservient they are. How many people spend so much effort depending the companies, no matter what they do, and seem to take pride in bashing those with legitimate complaints. Only in gaming communities do I see people suggest that customers who spend over $1,000 on a product "owe respect" to the people they paid it to.
    CG has made some remarkably bad moves in the last four months. They have received harsh criticism for this, which was deserved. CG has also made some very good moves. They have received applause, which was deserved.
    It is that simple. Do good, treat people well, get positive responses. Do the opposite, get negative responses.
    Feedback is important, and should be constructive and well-reasoned. Blind, unthinking defense of the developers is just as pointless as unconstructive criticism.

+1
  • Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    ARC wrote: »
    You get a game that's entirely free you can get everything yourself without money stop whining.The only thing that is owed is some respect from you

You wrote:
    You may not agree but the real problem is lack of communication with devs.

You wrote:
    Endgame is just grinding at the point where it isn't fun.Days and months go buy to accomplish about ONE thing.And when ur done with that one thing you go grind some more.Arena is the same team over and over again and takes no skilbuy to accomplish about ONE thing.And when ur done with that one thing you go grind some more.Arena is the same team over and over again and takes no skill and is not competitive.This game needs more endgame like the yoda event.There really is a million possibilities with Star Wars.Galaxy of farming takes FOREVER to get characters and chroms aren't worth it at all .12 LOBOT isn't worth 3days of playing.Cmon EA give us that content we need
    And now you tell others not to complain and to give respect to the devs? Srsly?

Lol dam boy dug dirt and threw it back at OP.
  • Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    ARC wrote: »
    You get a game that's entirely free you can get everything yourself without money stop whining.The only thing that is owed is some respect from you

You wrote:
    You may not agree but the real problem is lack of communication with devs.

You wrote:
    Endgame is just grinding at the point where it isn't fun.Days and months go buy to accomplish about ONE thing.And when ur done with that one thing you go grind some more.Arena is the same team over and over again and takes no skilbuy to accomplish about ONE thing.And when ur done with that one thing you go grind some more.Arena is the same team over and over again and takes no skill and is not competitive.This game needs more endgame like the yoda event.There really is a million possibilities with Star Wars.Galaxy of farming takes FOREVER to get characters and chroms aren't worth it at all .12 LOBOT isn't worth 3days of playing.Cmon EA give us that content we need
    And now you tell others not to complain and to give respect to the devs? Srsly?

Lol dam boy dug dirt and threw it back at OP. :D