Resistance Pilot or Biggs Darklighter

AlexofTrier
15 posts Member
edited April 2016
Who is more useful? Who has more potential?

Resistance Pilot or Biggs Darklighter 45 votes

RP
77%
StarcronSlyGambitHuitzyRogan_Ban84MBL_66effdashKAULIFilipgarubladorAl_JogorWildGruntAmaltheaMikymatefloods2Milly_htowmOld_TallenxSkandarGraunxZogganPatman6632NoSpoil 35 votes
Biggs
22%
ioniancat21kozakjanosWildcats1203BigalLaLiamNightlores49erGavon1074Fel1xSwitcheroo 10 votes

Replies

• KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    RP
    RP sinergies...
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    Options
    this poll is going to end for Biggs about as well as his mission vs. The Death Star.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Options
    RP
    Biggs is the worst assist caller in the game (slightly behind Tuskan Raider). He is slow and hits lightly. Even on Rebel teams he's normally benched for someone like GS.

Meanwhile RP is good in most builds with some synergies with assisters and with Dooku as a lead. Unfortunately there aren't any real good resistance teams but if there were she'd be one of the main stars on them.
  • Amalthea
    691 posts Member
    Options
    RP
    There is no question. The only real question is why two people voted for Biggs. His only advantage is in a full Rebel team, he's better than Luke and HRSoldier.
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    RP
    Amalthea wrote: »
    There is no question. The only real question is why two people voted for Biggs. His only advantage is in a full Rebel team, he's better than Luke and HRSoldier.

I don't think biggs is better than Luke. I have them both 7* level 72.

I also have RP 7* level 71.

No contest RP is better.
  • Options
    RP
    Amalthea wrote: »

I have a full rebel team and even biggs doesnt start in that. AA, HRScout, Luke and han are my rebels and i have lumi starting over biggs because hes not better even with the speed buff
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs
    Im just gonna out on a limb and say Biggs is better.

Firstly, better at what? Pure damage output RP is better; but RP is an attacker, Biggs is a support. So better at working in a team? Biggs easily. Pair Biggs with Rey you will see him shine.

Secondly, Biggs is good because he works great with other Rebels. I use him in Ackbar(L),Han,Biggs,HRS,Rey. He works perfectly with toons who have TM manipulation in their basic or can gain foresight in their basic.

Thirdly, his unique is unique, gain 100% TM on surving a crit hit. So pair him with Ben, offense down will still crit, his speed shoots up. His assist has a surprisingly small cooldown, often getting an assist per an enemies turn.

He is fundamental to my Rebels success, only excelled by Leia because of her synergy with HRS, with Biggs my Rebels have gotten 2 rounds in before an opposition Dooku took a turn, i dont have a video of this it's just something that can happen if all TM manipulation goes your way.

He will hit a consistent 4k (75% crit chance) + assist, which is mediocre but fair given his unique.
    {RotE}
  • Options
    RP
    @laliam i thought you'd be posting here in defense of Biggs ;) I too use him and think he's very much underrated, but sadly still not quite up there with RP.

As a general note, I wouldn't read too much into the attacker/support/tank categories. I think they're just there to help you ease into the game and to provide a different dimension to the challenges.
  • Options
    Guess it depends on what you want to do. If you want to build a Rebel team then you'll probably want Biggs, probably more for the upcoming meta than the current. If you're taking a variety of characters then probably RP.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    Options
    Biggs
    Biggs because he has a cool mustage!
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    RP
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Biggs because he has a cool mustage!

I will vote for RP 9/10 times, the tenth time I was probably swayed by the cool stache.