Red 5 Confirmed

Prev1
Looks like Red 5 was confirmed in the "Stats" spoilers for datacron set 5. I wonder which version of Luke will be the pilot? New or existing?

Replies

• Options
    The stats from Meathead that had to be edited cuz it said set 5 would bring accuracy (would've been very welcome to counter the set 4 dodge nonsense) which meant to be potency and is still listing resistance which is meant to be tenacity?

Yeah, absolutely without any doubt and for sure with 101% certainty red 5 is coming because there's once again some 'red' talk like the 'august burns red' and 'hunt for red october' ones.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Surely it with either be farm boy (which almost no one has geared above GVII) and is featured in a feat this conquest, or it will be a new Luke for people to whale on, along with the absurd kyro requirements of a modern unit.
  • Options
    If you open up the spoilers for the stats you'll see that the "R" in resistance is red, the "E" in resistance is red, the "D" in critical damage is red, and the "5% for the max health is highlighted in red.

It's a pretty clear sign.

I wonder which version of Luke the pilot will be?
  • Options
    Machenator wrote: »
    If you open up the spoilers for the stats you'll see that the "R" in resistance is red, the "E" in resistance is red, the "D" in critical damage is red, and the "5% for the max health is highlighted in red.

The only thing clear is that Meathead is a troll.

He just likes to mess wth the community. It doesn't mean anything.
  • Options

I hope it’s farmboy and R2 pilots
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »

That'd be pretty fun!
  • Options
    I think you have a different definition of confirmed to me.

I reckon when red 5 eventually comes, it will have a new pilot, red 5 Luke. He'll be the rebel GL, and the first GL crew member.

Seriously, how is there no Rebel GL?
  • Options
    Red 5 was confirmed months ago just not the release date. Hope it is Farmboy Luke and they dont come out with another version of Luke.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Red 5 was confirmed months ago just not the release date. Hope it is Farmboy Luke and they dont come out with another version of Luke.

Hopefully it's the best version of Red 5:1ilcdc72iww0.jpg
  • Options
    Rey (Scavenger) being the pilot would be funny. The collective brains exploding from a lot of players would be awesome.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Surely it with either be farm boy (which almost no one has geared above GVII) and is featured in a feat this conquest, or it will be a new Luke for people to whale on, along with the absurd kyro requirements of a modern unit.

I went far and beyond

ejvs2l0l93oj.png
  • Options
    Rey (Scavenger) being the pilot would be funny. The collective brains exploding from a lot of players would be awesome.

You think it's a coincidence that Meat's post shows "Resistance" even though Set 5 doesn't in the game?
  • Options

You think it's a coincidence that Meat's post shows "Resistance" even though Set 5 doesn't in the game?

Well it’s interesting because the only time Luke’s x-wing was called Red 5 was during the Battle of Yavin. He was Rogue Squadron One at the beginning of E5, and he took off and Wedge took over so his x-wing became just Luke’s taxi one. Then he turned it into a boat anchor.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options

It cant be Farmboy, he doesnt requred 500 kyrotechs and 250 carbantis.
  • Options

Well it’s interesting because the only time Luke’s x-wing was called Red 5 was during the Battle of Yavin. He was Rogue Squadron One at the beginning of E5, and he took off and Wedge took over so his x-wing became just Luke’s taxi one. Then he turned it into a boat anchor.

Emperor Palpatine wasn’t called Palpatine during the entire OT. Still, it’s the name they use in game for the OT version.
  • Options
    Starslayer wrote: »
    Emperor Palpatine wasn’t called Palpatine during the entire OT. Still, it’s the name they use in game for the OT version.

Granted, “Palpatine” wasn’t used in the movies, but neither was Rogue Squadron One. He still WAS Emperor Palpatine.

I just agree that I hope it’s not a new Luke.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    In my day "confirmed" actually meant something.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

yeah.. **** this clickbait headline.. anhald use confirmed all the time in his videos.. Maybe people should look up what CONFIRMED means :D
  • Options
    Yes, there needs to be a Rebel GL but I don't think it will be Luke as we already have a GL version of Luke. I think far more logical would be a Rebel GL Leia. Possibly in he Endor costume then she could double up with Ewoks, too. After all, Lord Vader gives bonuses to Empire and DS Unaligned Force Users, so why not Leia giving bonuses to Rebels and Ewoks? That's what my money is on, anyway.
    As for Red 5, it would make no sense at all for it to be any version of Luke that we already have other than Farmboy. It has to be Farmboy Luke and R2-D2 or a new Luke with R2-D2.
    Personally, I want them to return to the original trilogy era and bring out loads more Rebels and Imperials of all kinds. More Red squadron pilots so you have have a complete X-Wing squad would be fantastic; more TIE pilots, too, the two who flanked Vade rin the Battle Of Yavin for example. Not to mention loads more ground forces. There's a lot of scope for expaniosn in the Original Trilogy which they're ignoring right now.
  • Options
    Oh yes, GL UFU Leia please
  • Options
    I think you have a different definition of confirmed to me.

I reckon when red 5 eventually comes, it will have a new pilot, red 5 Luke. He'll be the rebel GL, and the first GL crew member.

Seriously, how is there no Rebel GL?

Personally, I'm hoping Saw Gerrera is the Rebel GL as he's very iconic and much more known across the rebel factions and feared by the empire; at the very least I hope Saw is a conquest unit when we get him if Pilot Luke ends up being the Rebel GL
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I didn't know that English was in use during the precambrian era! TIL! :smiley:
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options

I thought you said meathead was the troll....lol
  • Enigmatic_Potato
    796 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    el_mago wrote: »

I thought you said meathead was the troll....lol

Hahahaha. Yeah that is fair.

I went from given the correct answer to trolling basically immediately.
  • Options

Lukes boat anchor will have synergy with ewok glider; and both will serve under the great asteroid capital ship…
  • Screerider
    1360 posts Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Well it’s interesting because the only time Luke’s x-wing was called Red 5 was during the Battle of Yavin.
    Well... In Rise of Skywalker, Finn did call it "Red Five".
    Finn: Red Five is in the air. Rey's alive.

Poe Dameron: I see her.

Finn: People are rising up all over the galaxy. Poe... we did it.

Poe Dameron: We did it.

• Options
    Would be hilarious.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    Well it’s interesting because the only time Luke’s x-wing was called Red 5 was during the Battle of Yavin.

Yes, even weirder since Luke abandons his xwing on Cloud City under Imperial control at the end of E5.

There’s always a way to make it work if people really want it, just doesn’t make a lot of sense from continuity. But who needs to care about that.
  • Options

Yes, even weirder since Luke abandons his xwing on Cloud City under Imperial control at the end of E5.

There’s always a way to make it work if people really want it, just doesn’t make a lot of sense from continuity. But who needs to care about that.

t4rwdx9naedp.png
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options

Yup, no possible way he could have ever returned for it.