Arena characters you see as easy wins?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I run Qui-Gon (L), Lumi, Rey, Sid, Geonosian Soldier

The only team that I virtually cannot ever lose to on offence is a Droid team. They go down easier than 1-2-3. There's no wondering about who to attack first and they'll be down at least one sometimes two characters before they even get to act and at least two after all of mine have had their first turn.

I like facing off with ST Han in squads. Because I'll know which toon to kill first. Don't ever leave Han alive long enough for him to taunt.

Otherwise I just go with the flow. But I do tend to stay away from Royal Guard because they mess a little with the kill and ability order and have you potentially lose out on a big nasty attack because the character that wanted to use it and didn't on his/her first turn suddenly finds itself dead.
  • Options
    There is a guy in my ladder who runs all Jedi team, sometimes with Savage thrown in, and he is always in top-5. I have no idea how. I almost feel bad because it is the easiest team to beat ever. I think he is a whale though or at least a dolphin because he's leveling quite fast. Maybe he is just having fun playing something different, so I have to at least give him props.
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    Options
    lvl 71 and below QGJ lead teams and Droid teams. or any team that is composed of slow characters.
    In-game name: Royce. Ally code: 844-142-988
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Berimbolo wrote: »
    QGJ leads on defense can still be tough because he goes before Dooku at level 72

Yoda will turn meter you, QGJ goes, calls Rey, one shot KO, foresight

Game over, throw in Royal Guard, Geo and it's rough, your. Dooku lead better have his dancing shoes on
    This! Since I added Royal Guard, I stay in the top 10, especially overnight.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    i dont get the fear of royal guard. I attack pretty much anyone with royal guard or leia as they both basicaly pass turn on first turn.

Really funny if they have yoda as well and he decides to meditate then rg does def up buff...like haha 2 of your 5 just basically stunned themselves for the first round to do nothing.

I do get that the fear of royal guard is real though cause i dont have him and most people around me do...so i drop faster now on defense then i used to...till i get to a number where there isn't any rgs around me haha
  • Options
    Akster wrote: »
    How are you finding magmatrooper? I have yet to encounter him which is unsurprising. Im slowly getting all the shards for the empire trooper heroes just because I love them, even though they are not very good. Yet.

I have him and use him in area. Stay at rank 80 were I am fine at. I like him. Just today Dooku stuned him so he lost his turn but because sid aoed right after he went next.
  • Options
    I've yet to choose one. I just kinda find the highest one I can attack and hit them.
  • Citoak
    49 posts Member
    Options
    JC, Sid and QGJ. Easy targets.
  • Benr3600
    1098 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    The Poe droid teams. All I do is throw Beaucoup in lead and Qui God goes right after Poe to not only dispel his taunt but neutralize Poggle's offense up. Beaucoup and GS destroy 88 before that even happens. Game over.
  • noizer
    86 posts Member
    Options
    I beat easily teams that have Rey. My Assisted QGJ and Sid Aoe kills her even having a RG taunting after QGJ skill. Can you tell another toon fast as Sidious with an AoE hitting hard?
  • Kabbes
    430 posts Member
    Options
    I always attack the highest possible ranked team I can. The odds are always heavily stacked in my favour because I have a team well constructed for offence whilst the AI makes appallingly bad decisions. There is no need to fear anybody.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Any team with RG is annoying, but even more annoying is if GS and Daka are in that team too. If I kill GS first Daka revives it, if I kill Daka first, GS rekts my squad, if one of my hits miss, I'm stuck on annoying RG.

Generally I destroy Dooku lead teams, but I don't avoid any teams, they are all beatable. I'm 72 and today I beat rank #1 on my shard level 74 with pre crafted gear on all characters.
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    Jedi heavy teams. Easy stuns and kills.
  • Fher
    188 posts Member
    Options
    noizer wrote: »
    I beat easily teams that have Rey. My Assisted QGJ and Sid Aoe kills her even having a RG taunting after QGJ skill. Can you tell another toon fast as Sidious with an AoE hitting hard?

Yoda
  • Options
    Sadly, I look for teams with Yoda. Defensively, he doesn't live up to the hype. He's just an easy win.
  • WildGrunt
    1230 posts Member
    Options
    Any team without Royal Guard

• Jaxs
    49 posts Member
    Options
    I like the harder challenges so I know where I stand against the tougher opponents. I run QGJ (L), Yoda, Poggle, GS, Luminary. I went up against someone who had QGJ (L) GS, RG, REY, and Luminary and I was able to beat them, then I fought them 2 more times and they beat me. Anyone can beat the easy ones. working on REY and RG my self almost there. will replace toggle and luminary. OH and my Yoda is only 6* gear 7 and Yoda and Poggle are not max abilities, so I was pretty impressed I beat this guy who was level 73 and more power then me. I'm only level 72.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Darth_Vlad wrote: »
    I take it by reading this i should remove sid from my team? Idk who to put in his spot tho, i run Dooku, rey, qgj, lumi and sid

RG
  • Options
    How do you guys feel about a Dooku lead and Daka/GS/Sid/QGJ? I am still trying to work the bugs from my strategy.
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    Honestly any team that doesn't have Dooku + RG.
    +1
  • Options
    Droid teams with Luminara or any team with Savage
  • Options
    Any team without Dooku lead.
  • President_Scroob
    1802 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Believe it or not, yoda. I just never see the goblin as a threat. Never lost to one on offense

and Rey. I target reys. Shes down out of the gates