- Separatist leader who has direct synergy with Nute Gunray’s Extortion ability and Wat Tambor’s Tech abilities
- Manipulates the flow of battle with an array of helpful buffs for his allies and debilitating debuffs for his foes
- Works best alongside non-Droid and non-Geonosian Separatist allies, but still has synergy for all Separatist characters
- Admiral Trench is a Separatist admiral known for his ruthlessness and strategic prowess in the heat of battle. In Clone Wars we see him out maneuver Galactic Republic forces and control the flow of battle through his decisions and confident command of his flagship. We wanted to capture these aspects of Trench throughout his kit, not just with ability names but also in the way he controls his foes through Buffs and Debuffs
- Trench had strong ties with other Separatist leaders as demonstrated in the show, particularly Wat Tambor, and that is reflected throughout his kit
- Jango Fett greatly benefits from having the Baktoid Shield Generator tech while under an Admiral Trench led team. Opening with this can give your team the starting advantage
- Because the team will gain a great deal of Speed based on Extortion from Nute Gunray and Tech from Wat Tambor, both of those characters can benefit from higher Speed values to set yourself up for success
What is “Tech”? Does this refer to the character?
Trench’s callouts to “Tech” are not related to the Bad Batch character. They are referencing the Tech that is handed out by Wat Tambor: Chiewab Medpac, Baktoid Shield Generator, and BlasTech Weapon Mod
Is this the first Omicron on a basic ability?
How do I unlock Trench?
He is the latest Conquest character
Have a question about Admiral Trench’s Kit? Fill out this form here:
Question Deadline: 01/17/2023, 11:59 PM PT
ABILITIES:BASIC: Unfinished Business (Omicron) Final Text:
Deal Special damage to target enemy and Shock them for 2 turns. If the target was already Shocked, Stun them for 1 turn.
During Trench's turn, allies with Tactical Supremacy gain a Heal Over Time and a Protection Over Time (10%) for 2 turns.While in Territory Wars:
During Trench's turn: Inflict Ability Block on target enemy for 1 turn which can't be dispelled or resisted and reduce their Critical Damage by 20% (stacking) until the end of the encounter. If target enemy was already debuffed, remove 50% Turn Meter from them. Non-Droid Separatist allies recover 30% Health and Protection.SPECIAL 1: Net Positive (Zeta) (Cooldown: 3) Final Text:
Dispel buffs, deal Special damage to target enemy, inflict Stagger for 2 turns and call all other non-Droid Separatist allies to assist.
Non-Droid Separatist allies gain Tactical Supremacy for 2 turns, which can't be copied. Trench gains Protection Up (40%) for 2 turns and other Separatist allies gain Protection Up (20%) for 2 turns.Tactical Supremacy:
+30% Critical Damage and Potency; recover 10% Protection at the start of turn; if dispelled, recover 40% Health then gain Advantage and Foresight for 2 turns at the end of that turnLeader: Feared Tactician (Zeta, Omicron) Final Text:
Separatist allies have +30% Max Health, Max Protection, and Potency and they have +10% Speed (excludes Galactic Legend allies) for each ally with Tech and each enemy with Extortion.
- Whenever a Separatist ally inflicts a debuff on an enemy, they gain 20% Offense for 3 turns (stacking, limit once per turn). While a Separatist ally has a Tech, they have +100% Potency. When a non-Geonosian Separatist ally gains Baktoid Shield Generator Tech, they dispel Stealth from themselves and while they have Baktoid Shield Generator Tech, they are immune to Stealth and gain 100% Critical Avoidance and Defense.
- While a Separatist ally has a Heal Over Time, they have +30% Counter Chance, and while they have a Protection Over Time, they have +30% Defense Penetration. While an enemy has Burning, they can't assist, counter attack, or gain bonus Turn Meter.
- While in Territory Wars:
Non-Droid Separatist allies have +50% Mastery, and +75% Max Health and Max Protection. Separatist allies with Tech can't have their turn meter reduced. Enemies with Extortion will be critically hit if able.
- Whenever an enemy dispels a debuff, Separatist allies gain 10% Turn Meter (limit once per turn). The first time each enemy is reduced below 100% Health (excluding summons), Separatist allies gain 20% Offense (stacking) and +5 Speed (stacking) until the end of the battle.UNIQUE 1: I Smell Fear, and It Smells Good (Zeta, Omicron) Final Text:
At the start of battle, Admiral Trench loses 50% Max Health and gains that much Max Protection. While Trench is active, Separatist allies have +50% Potency. At the start of his turn, he gains a Protection Over Time (10%) for 2 turns. While Trench has Protection Up, he is immune to Buff Immunity and Healing Immunity.
The first time each enemy loses all Protection, at the end of that turn they are Feared for 1 turn which can't be dispelled, evaded, or resisted.
Whenever another non-Droid Separatist ally is damaged by an attack, defeated, or evades, Trench has a 50% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter (limit once per turn). Whenever an enemy dispels Protection Up from Trench, they are inflicted with Shock for 2 turns which can't be evaded or resisted.While in Territory Wars:
Whenever an enemy resists a debuff from a Separatist ally, they lose 10% Tenacity (stacking) and 10% Critical Damage (stacking) for 3 turns. The first time Trench's Health is reduced below 75%, he recovers 100% Health and gains Foresight, Protection Up (50%), and Tenacity Up for 2 turns. While a Separatist ally has a Heal Over Time, Health recovery on them is increased by 15%. While a Separatist ally has a Protection Over Time, Protection recovery on them is increased by 15%.
Allies with Tactical Supremacy have +25 Speed.New Effects Tactical Supremacy
+30% Critical Damage and Potency; recover 10% Protection at the start of turn; if dispelled, recover 40% Health and gain Foresight and Advantage for 2 turnsRelic: Swagger Stick