Bronzium wiring crunch?

Replies

• Options
    this thread is hard to follow with all the ccb talk. i need over 1000 bronzium wiring pieces. pretty overwhelming/depressing. pack of 200 for 4000 crystals?! that's less than what is needed for one r7 toon. I'm farming the heck out of LS 7B but need way more.
    I buy a lot of items from Guild Token, Squad Token & Guild Events stores for Bronzium conversion, & I'm constantly simming LS-Shock Prod node.
    [/quote]

What items are you buying can you be more specific?
  • Options
    f82bd wrote: »
    The last 2 gear slots in the Guild Activity store before the character shards start are the things I buy. Sometimes the third last slot as well, though there are some items in there that can't be salvaged (or not very effectively, anyway).

I do a fortnightly scavenger run and take all the CCB and BW items down to a noticeable number like 10. You'll see pretty quickly in the Guild Activity store which items are useful if you do that, as they'll be at 10 in your inventory.
  • Options
    It is not hard to follow, and almost every information is here what you need.
    - For Carbonite you should buy the 500 crystals pack (100 to 300 pieces)
    - For Bronzium you should buy the MK 4-5-6 gears in Guild Store for 100 guild tokens, or farm MK IV datapad in the LS 7/B beside kyrotech shock prod
    - For Chromium you should buy MK VII Blastech for 150 tokens in the Guild Store.
  • Options
    Olderaan wrote: »
    It is not hard to follow, and almost every information is here what you need.
    - For Carbonite you should buy the 500 crystals pack (100 to 300 pieces)
    - For Bronzium you should buy the MK 4-5-6 gears in Guild Store for 100 guild tokens, or farm MK IV datapad in the LS 7/B beside kyrotech shock prod
    - For Chromium you should buy MK VII Blastech for 150 tokens in the Guild Store.
    Don't forget to also cash in all your ally points on bronziums. That'll give you a pile of scavenger gear too.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I have boatloads of all of this stuff but in relative terms I have like half of the CCBs compared to the other two.

1/2 x boatload = boatload
    (for us peasants anyway)
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I have boatloads of all of this stuff but in relative terms I have like half of the CCBs compared to the other two.

1/2 x boatload = boatload
    (for us peasants anyway)

I wrote this in February

It's now 1/2 x 2 boatloads = boatload
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    For CCB i am also using my MK1 raid currency to buy Mk3 Gel (I have over 1k of all the other gear)
  • Options
    i am struggling with CCBs and Chromium Transistors. The wiring is about to hit me, but not yet.
  • Options
    i am struggling with CCBs and Chromium Transistors. The wiring is about to hit me, but not yet.
    Transistors should not be an issue.

Buy the Mk7 BlasTech Weapon Mod in Guild Activity store. It costs 150 guild tokens and when taken to the scavenger you get a huge return on Transistors. Buy it every time you see it and you'll soon have more transistors than you could ever run out of.
  • Options
    I actually never buy that 150 Mk7 for the Transistors.

I save all my Guild Tokens for the Mk 4-6 items for Bronziums.

Instead its far easier to sim this node a couple times each month to refresh my Cuffs & then craft the Armor Mods since the other pieces are super common & I have stacks of them.

https://swgoh.wiki/wiki/Dark_Side_Battles:_3-A_(Normal)

https://swgoh.wiki/wiki/Mk_7_BAW_Armor_Mod
  • Schwartzring
    1426 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    f82bd wrote: »

Guild Token Store:
    As noted above, its the last 2-3 slots before characters.
    Anything that says Mk 4-5-6 & is a fully gear piece, not "Shards"

Squad Store:
    1st Gear slot at the bottom.
    A couple Mk 4-5-6 "Blueprints" for 160-180 tokens rotate in this slot.
    Its not a fully crafted piece but its still the blue prints which are 3x the value of Shards.

Guild Events Store:
    The same Mk5 Datapads that you get from the LS-Shockprod Node will show up way down on this list in the last gear slot.
    It's a stack of 10 of them for 90 of the Mk1 Tokens.
    I snatch these up when I see them pop up.
    Otherwise I only spend Mk1 on the most in demand G12 Left pieces, like Med Packs.
  • Options
    Transistors should not be an issue.

Buy the Mk7 BlasTech Weapon Mod in Guild Activity store. It costs 150 guild tokens and when taken to the scavenger you get a huge return on Transistors. Buy it every time you see it and you'll soon have more transistors than you could ever run out of.

good to know i will work on that.
  • Options
    I’ve never had any problems with wiring or ever will. Not sure what you’re doing differently
  • Options
    Ftwk wrote: »
    I’ve never had any problems with wiring or ever will. Not sure what you’re doing differently

I had not been effectively getting characters to relic level prior to the gear acceleration. Now, i get way more and the value of scraps has gone down, so it sped up the beginning and slowed down the end. also, don’t ever say that you never will.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ftwk wrote: »

I had not been effectively getting characters to relic level prior to the gear acceleration. Now, i get way more and the value of scraps has gone down, so it sped up the beginning and slowed down the end. also, don’t ever say that you never will.

I didn't have a problem before or after that change.
    It comes down to can you get away with just kryo farming or not I think. Some in mu guild run into the issue.
  • Options
    I'm wondering what the bronzium difference is.

I've never had a problem with them.

One possibility that occurred to me was buying character shards for crystals in shipments.

I thought of this because many content creators do this, and they all seem to have the bronzium problem. They have a reason to get characters earlier, to get the scoop on the competition.

By not doing the farming for shards, you'd get less of the gear alongside them, so less to scrap to bronzium.

I have never bought any shards with crystals, always farm with energy.

How about any people here with bronzium issues, do you buy shards with crystals?
  • Options
    Oh, I realised it wouldn't really make a difference if you're still using the same normal and fleet energy, be it on character nodes or gear nodes.

So I guess other relevant info from me is that I do 150 crystals of energy refresh on normal and fleet every day.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Oh, I realised it wouldn't really make a difference if you're still using the same normal and fleet energy, be it on character nodes or gear nodes.

So I guess other relevant info from me is that I do 150 crystals of energy refresh on normal and fleet every day.

Yes, but what are you spending all that. Normal energy on?

I only farm kyro (shock prod) and character shards.
    Right now Captain rex is only one for regular energy I need and am farming

Sure when I need to farm gl tickets it may switch to battle computers.

oshkh336fbj5.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, kyros for normal energy, unless there is a character farm to do. Almost always prods, very occasionally computers, if there is a need.

Ship energy I use on whatever g12 gold 50 salvage item is needed. I get each to 100, then 150, cycling through all of them, priority on the 3 that are used in the finishers. Don't often have all over 150 before some are used.
  • Options
    I'm wondering what the bronzium difference is.

I've never had a problem with them.

One possibility that occurred to me was buying character shards for crystals in shipments.

I thought of this because many content creators do this, and they all seem to have the bronzium problem. They have a reason to get characters earlier, to get the scoop on the competition.

By not doing the farming for shards, you'd get less of the gear alongside them, so less to scrap to bronzium.

I have never bought any shards with crystals, always farm with energy.

How about any people here with bronzium issues, do you buy shards with crystals?

I can speak from personal experience. Mine are getting low right now. I leveled and still level some characters for my next GL and Starkiller team so I didn't farm the shock prods for a while. This reduced my gear in total and I don't get enough datapads to scrap.
    So depending on how many characters you have to level/gear up and if you don't farm the Kyros, you might face this problem
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    The worst crunch is frikkin ZETAS
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    KDC99X wrote: »

Maybe for you
  • Options
    Maybe for me and a whole lot of other people too
    scuba wrote: »

Maybe for you

• Options
    Worst crunch is omicrons for me.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Maybe for you

I rarely hear people complaining about zeta. Next thing you will say is that there is an omega crunch to.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

yeah but at least they have a consistent income like zetas.
  • Options
    Xaereth mentions it constantly on his videos. If it’s affecting a very well-known streamer who literally has patrons helping bankroll his gameplay, what you wanna bet a large chunk of the rest of us ar feeling it even more so?

Maybe for you

I rarely hear people complaining about zeta. Next thing you will say is that there is an omega crunch to.

• Options
    I find this actually less than zetas tbh, simply because the demand isn’t as high on omicrons.
    LordDirt wrote: »

• Options
    The Zetas are the same... it depends where you are. If you are an end game player and have a wider roster, chances are Zetas are not a big crunch, if you are mid game or new, Zetas definitely are never enough.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Xaereth mentions it constantly on his videos. If it’s affecting a very well-known streamer who literally has patrons helping bankroll his gameplay, what you wanna bet a large chunk of the rest of us ar feeling it even more so?

Maybe for you

I rarely watch videos or follow streamers.
    I wait for someone else the share the tldr; versions or just mash buttons and go with it.