Conquest - Reduced shards for secondary character

2Next

Replies

• Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Very easily skippable so not required

No it is not easy skippable at all because I don't want to do UFU and NS feats plus I don't have Aphra. But that's not the point. There was a post regarding the Conquest Pass Update and they said the rewards aren't changing. All they have to do is admit they made a mistake and send 1 shard to everyone who bought the pass. It's not like they will go bankrupt if they do this.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

No it is not easy skippable at all because I don't want to do UFU and NS feats plus I don't have Aphra. But that's not the point. There was a post regarding the Conquest Pass Update and they said the rewards aren't changing. All they have to do is admit they made a mistake and send 1 shard to everyone who bought the pass. It's not like they will go bankrupt if they do this.

There is only one Trench feat from what I can see and it's only worth 5 keycards.... It's certainly skippable..

Are you saying that your plan all along was to unlock Trench with that single shard that you are missing in order to max out your rewards?
  • Options

They may yet - we don't know - but we do know that they won't answer on a Sunday. Out of curiosity - why skip the UFU feat? I'm only asking because I found that to be one of the easiest of the 40x feats yet.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options

They may yet - we don't know - but we do know that they won't answer on a Sunday. Out of curiosity - why skip the UFU feat? I'm only asking because I found that to be one of the easiest of the 40x feats yet.

Same, everyone that has Rey and SLKR and Starkiller has easily two ready to go UFU teams.... I just alternated between the two and it took care care of itself....
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

No it is not easy skippable at all because I don't want to do UFU and NS feats plus I don't have Aphra.

It's still not required but ok
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    BubbaFett wrote: »

Same, everyone that has Rey and SLKR and Starkiller has easily two ready to go UFU teams.... I just alternated between the two and it took care care of itself....

I found Inquisitors smashed most things aside from ITs and DR with a couple of ZAs.