AGI Gear Challenge.

Prev1
I reached level 72 the other day and was waiting for this challenge cause it has the gear I need. So I tried it and got wrecked, but the previous challenge rank I can win easy. My team is
Plasma 6*
QGJ 4* almost 5
Eeth 7*
Dooku 4*
Yoda 5* I use Dooku for the stuns and QGJ for his assist attack. They're all gear level 8. So any advice?? I have a 5* JC but I like my stuns.

Replies

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    you need heroes with debuffs on their basic abilities. if you have daka, i would start with a core of phasma, dooku and daka. then build from there. talia is pretty helpful since she can heal and has a debuff on her special.
    mighty chlorians
  • Mezmo
    117 posts Member
    Options
    Poggle is my staple for condition infliction, and Barriss lead for staying power. The rest is just details.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Talia's special attack has DoT that lasts for 3 turns and makes this challenge a no-brainer. You need her geared up so it'll stick (at G8, she's got 127% potency and can debuff pretty much all the time).
    Use the JC to heal up after the Savage's Stomp. It's pretty risky to do this one without a healer.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You need to land debuffs on Savage to deal serious damage. So QGJ and Yoda arent the best toon for this challenge.
    JC can at least heal the team after Savage's special.
    Daka is probably the best since she can heal, revive and her basic attack can stun.
    Other good toons are Poggle, Ventress, Talia.
    UR, Tusken Shaman and HR Soldier are also viable options if you have them.

Or you can just heal through it and let Savage's special eats out his health to 0.
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Q(L), Eeth, Dook, Daka, JC

With all the stuns and 100% penetration he rarely gets a turn, still want to take the droids out first of course
  • Options
    I can't fathom trying this challenge with no healers at all :). Daka is great for this and so is JC
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • KennyL
    13 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I use Phasma(L), QGJ, HK-47, Talia, JC. QGJ for all the call assist attacks, phasma lead for the same reason plus her AOE is a debuff and turn meter manipulation, HK-47 has a debuff and so does talia. I clear easily, but mine are higher starred than yours.
  • Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options
    I ran QGJ lead, Yoda, JC, Phasma and Koth. The speed is invaluable. Yoda can apply dodge to entire team unhittable first go through against opress, phasma provides the debuff you need, koth stuns him and qgj can prove useful with his assist attack as needed. Took one hit from opress total.
  • Alita
    474 posts
    edited April 2016
    Options
    i use phasma (L), CUP, daka, aayla, rex. i just keep him stunned the entire fight, which also happens to be a debuff.

i know aayla and rex aren't ftp friendly, but aayla can be replaced with ventress, and rex can be replaced with anyone you want, preferably someone that stuns. i use him for his % damage attack, so it hits for 62k (on savage).

here's a video ^_^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42ylMgkC7bQ
    Post edited by Alita on
  • Goosy
    173 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Phasma aoe speed down is a debuff abd dookus stunn too
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma (l), daka, talia, dooku and asajj. Then just autoplay button from the very beginning. Never ever loose a fight
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Talia is fantastic for this.
    QG assist get two hits in when debuffs
    JCs quick heal keeps everyone alive

Then I have eeth and Barris because there leveled
  • Options
    I've tried this challenge like four times, I beat it once but he just refuses to be stunned. All times my Eeth and Dooku stun hasn't landed. The only reason I won that one is because of Phasmas debuff
  • Options
    Phasma dooku ventress Daka Yoda. Easy
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Problem with Eeth and Dooku is they only stun on specials and it is a one turn debuffs. Not that it can't be won with them.

Simpler to have charaters that apply a debuffs with their basics or have multiple turn debuffs

Talia is great she gives a 3 turn dot.
    Asajj and daka are great cause of their stun on basics.

With Eeth and Dooku try to only use special when he has low TM.
  • Vlados
    81 posts Member
    Options
    I have
    Phasma 7*
    Coruscant Police 7*
    Eeth Koth 4*
    Poggle 7*
    Jedi Consular 5*
    The most useful here is CUP
  • lastii
    158 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku (L)
    JC
    Talia
    Daka
    QGJ

will Do the Job on auto ;-)
  • theHejiN
    659 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I would say QGJ is useful but not a top tier character for this challenge.
    Core is three of these:
    Heal: JC, Talia
    Debuff: Daka, Dooku, CUP, Talia, Assajj

Lead: Phasma, Dooku

If you can't build a squad with those, you can fill the leftover Slots with max. two of those:
    QGJ, Poggle, Eeth

Don't use Barriss, her heal is useless.

My team:
    Phasma (L) 7*, 73 VIII 7,7,7,6
    Daka 6* 73 VIII 7,7,3,7
    CUP 6* 61 VII 6,6,6
    Dooku 7* 73 VIII 7,7,7,7
    JC 7* 72 VIII 5,6,5

Sometimes you have to focus the droids, because AI messed up.
    I also recommend Dooku, because he counters which sometimes kills Savage.
    Most of the time, Savage is able to use his special once, sometimes never.

Have fun
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I've tried this challenge like four times, I beat it once but he just refuses to be stunned. All times my Eeth and Dooku stun hasn't landed. The only reason I won that one is because of Phasmas debuff

Why do you need to stun him more than once?

The battle goes like this:

Kill droid one 3-4 attacks

Savage attacks a charactor
    Kill droid 2
    You win-- JC/Talia/??? keep you heeled

Or

Kill droid 1
    Savage AOE
    Droid 2 kills someone
    You kill droid 2
    You still win.

If you can stun one of the droids it means you win easily. If not you still should win easily if you bring enough heal.
  • Mol_Eliza_99999
    278 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Key is landing a stun on Savage. He then gets a debuff that looks like Advantage but red (believe it's 100% armor penetration). It stays on even after he's not stunned anymore.

After that he starts to lose tons of XP, 15k at each hit, it's in white color which probably means physical damage. That also means he has some heavy armor that is hard to penetrate without that Debuff.

Team I use (all 7* lvl 73 max gear)
    Phasma (L) to proc assists
    Daka - she's the key here for stuns
    Dooku - occasional stuns
    QGJ - to proc assists and deal max possible damage while Opress is debuffed
    JC - need a real healer after Shatterpoint

Phasma and QGJ are there primarily to increase Daka attacks.

NB: Always kill Droids first! Until then only Daka should be allowed to attack Savage.
  • Options
    I reached level 72 the other day and was waiting for this challenge cause it has the gear I need. So I tried it and got wrecked, but the previous challenge rank I can win easy. My team is
    Plasma 6*
    QGJ 4* almost 5
    Eeth 7*
    Dooku 4*
    Yoda 5* I use Dooku for the stuns and QGJ for his assist attack. They're all gear level 8. So any advice?? I have a 5* JC but I like my stuns.

Daka dooku jc talia and poggle is auto win
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I use Talia, Daka, Dooku, Eeth and JC - stuns and heals galore. Plus Daka can rez people if something goes terrible wrong. Talia is great because she's flexible. She can either heal, wallop or a little of both. Between Daka, Dooku & Eeth, Savage usually stays stunned. If he does break out his big stomp, Dooku counters and usually kills him (if it's later in the battle).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I use 5* Dakka, 5* Ventress, 7* Koth, 7* HK, and 5* JC
    Dakka, Ventress, and Koth provide enough stun, while JC heals after each special in case stuns fail, and HK just resurrects in case something went wrong, and this works well
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Options
    I auto win with phasma L, qgj, talia, jc, daka
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Oootini
    636 posts Member
    Options
    Phasma lead, dooku, daka, talia and probably someone like qgj or something ought to smash his lightsaber
  • Options
    Finity wrote: »
    I auto win with phasma L, qgj, talia, jc, daka
    I use Eeth instead of QGJ and also auto win every time.

• Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    LMYYYKS wrote: »
    You need to land debuffs on Savage to deal serious damage. So QGJ and Yoda arent the best toon for this challenge.
    JC can at least heal the team after Savage's special.
    Daka is probably the best since she can heal, revive and her basic attack can stun.
    Other good toons are Poggle, Ventress, Talia.
    UR, Tusken Shaman and HR Soldier are also viable options if you have them. 0.

I use QJ (L), Yoda, Talia, Asajj and JC.. haven't lost yet. I came close once, it was Asajj vs Opress, but other than that, its been smooth sailing..

QJ and Yoda work great.. don't need debuff. I use Auto-attack 90% of the time, only time I don't is when I need to make sure the droids die first, other than that, Opress goes down. it takes a little longer, but if it's Opress vs my squad, he dies.. with no intervention from me. None of my team dies.

• Options
    LOL this challenge is easy
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    Options
    I can auto with

7* Phasma (l),
    5* dooku,
    6* daka,
    6* jc
    4* Urorru'r'r'r

Having extra attacks once savage has offense down is helpful, each usually hits for 15k damage. Stun is good, heal is good, raising your bantha stick above your head and saying your name to terrify your opponent is good :smile: