30 speed mod

Prev1
92nhbuc7bv3i.jpg

Have a few 29s, didn't know this one kept hitting for 6 speed whenever I upgraded it.

Replies

• Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Give it to me
  • AlexanderG
    1928 posts Member
    Options
    You've won the Internet!

Seriously, congratulations. That's amazing.
  • Screerider
    1393 posts Member
    Options
    I'm confused how the five 6's are different lengths and also how a 30 is somehow only 92.6% quality,
  • Options
    I don't think that's the max speed you can get on a mod. You get +1 when you bring it to 6dot
  • Options
    Hey be careful, you'll get banned for posting NSFW images!
  • Screerider
    1393 posts Member
    Options
    Oh so a 31 is possible
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options
    The +1 thing is true, but I think those bars (there are 2 not full) is because the system gives you a roll on % of the bars, then rounds it to corresponding values. This wouldn't matter or even be noticable in things like health.
  • DonPuto
    378 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think that's the max speed you can get on a mod. You get +1 when you bring it to 6dot

You may need glasses
  • Options
    Not my favorite mod but hey, 30 speed isn't bad. It does exist though!
  • Franke
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats! Very nice
  • Options
    While speed must be a discrete unit, the speed value on a mod could be a non-integer value like 5.4 which is the reason why the bars appear to be different sizes. The sum of the mod rolls rounded down is the final mod value. While 31 might be theoretically possible, it would require an initial roll of 5.0 followed by 5 rolls of 6.0.

In any case, that is a wonderful mod!
  • Options
    While speed must be a discrete unit, the speed value on a mod could be a non-integer value like 5.4 which is the reason why the bars appear to be different sizes. The sum of the mod rolls rounded down is the final mod value. While 31 might be theoretically possible, it would require an initial roll of 5.0 followed by 5 rolls of 6.0.

In any case, that is a wonderful mod!

An initial roll of 5.0 followed by 5 rolls of 6.0 would be:

a) impossible, as that’s 6 speed rolls
    b) a 35 speed mod
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    I'm confused how the five 6's are different lengths and also how a 30 is somehow only 92.6% quality,

Rounding.

A 6/6 is perfect quality
    5.6/6 is not perfect quality, but rounds to 6 anyway
  • Screerider
    1393 posts Member
    Options
    So you could have a 31 SPD that's 100% quality, and another 31 SPD that's 94% quality, Huh,
  • Options
    BasherBeau wrote: »
    DonPuto wrote: »

You may need glasses

Awkwardly, for you, Kellin is right. 31 is the max (5 rolls of 6 plus the 1 for slicing to 6-dot). This must have started as a +5 mod. I've only ever seen one mod in my lifetime that started out at +6 speed, but they do exist.

I wonder what the percentage of starting with +6 is. I've played this game for 7+ years and have never seen one ever. Never even seen a picture of one. Between rewards, farming and mod store, I must have seen thousands of mods (maybe tens of thousands haha).
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    DarthRambo wrote: »
    BasherBeau wrote: »
    DonPuto wrote: »

You may need glasses

Awkwardly, for you, Kellin is right. 31 is the max (5 rolls of 6 plus the 1 for slicing to 6-dot). This must have started as a +5 mod. I've only ever seen one mod in my lifetime that started out at +6 speed, but they do exist.

I wonder what the percentage of starting with +6 is. I've played this game for 7+ years and have never seen one ever. Never even seen a picture of one. Between rewards, farming and mod store, I must have seen thousands of mods (maybe tens of thousands haha).

I've bought two over 6 years.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • StewartH
    154 posts Member
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Just had this pop up a month or so ago. Anyone want to guess how many speed rolls I hit on upgrade? 0iy111aqiygy.jpg
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    six
  • Options
    StewartH wrote: »
    Just had this pop up a month or so ago. Anyone want to guess how many speed rolls I hit on upgrade? 0iy111aqiygy.jpg

Zero.
  • StewartH
    154 posts Member
    Options
    Sadly zero but I was still stoked to see the 6 speed in the first place.
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    both of mine also failed to do anything
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    I have another rarespawn mod, it has 2 speed
  • TVF
    36634 posts Member
    Options
    Profit wrote: »

screenshot
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Options

Not possible.
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    MaruMaru wrote: »

Not possible.

I assure you it is, I keep it around to remind me that things can always be worse
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

screenshot

• Screerider
    1393 posts Member
    Options
    I thought I had one f those too, but ended up I hadn't noticed it being a 4-dot.