30 speed mod

2Next

Replies

• Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    I thought I had one f those too, but ended up I hadn't noticed it being a 4-dot.

I Maybe thats it, a failed 4* purge. Ill check at some point, not on top of my list of stuff to do.
  • Options
    DarthRambo wrote: »
    BasherBeau wrote: »
    DonPuto wrote: »
    I don't think that's the max speed you can get on a mod. You get +1 when you bring it to 6dot

You may need glasses

Awkwardly, for you, Kellin is right. 31 is the max (5 rolls of 6 plus the 1 for slicing to 6-dot). This must have started as a +5 mod. I've only ever seen one mod in my lifetime that started out at +6 speed, but they do exist.

I wonder what the percentage of starting with +6 is. I've played this game for 7+ years and have never seen one ever. Never even seen a picture of one. Between rewards, farming and mod store, I must have seen thousands of mods (maybe tens of thousands haha).

They've been selling 6 starting speed mods for a while. The $5 packs on weekends come with green mods with 6 speed as secondary. Years ago they sold mods with all max secondaries, gold mods with 6 speed, .56 offense %, etc. Was very expensive.

So they are more common now than before. Still need insane luck to roll 31 speed secondary.
  • Profit
    282 posts Member
    Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    I thought I had one f those too, but ended up I hadn't noticed it being a 4-dot.

Curiosity won over the dredgery of the mod menues. It was indeed 2 speed, and the explanation for the 2 speed was the missing dot as suggested.