Buff jedi

Prev1
How it is now is there is no benefit for going for a all jedi team other than team synergys.a sith team on the other hand, say with darth maul as leader has sith synergys plus bonuses vs Jedi.you would think Jedi would get a simaler benefit vs sith but apparently not

Hear are some buffs I think would be good eeth koth-stun move has a 90% vs sith enemies lumi-her leader ability now grants +10% evasion for Jedi vs sith and so on

Replies

• LMYYYKS
    333 posts Member
    Options
    tumblr_mjp1c92if21rv5zh8o1_500.gif
  • Options
    The entire Jedi order got smoked by two Sith. I don't think the Jedi had any advantage versus Sith in the movies.
    I am Darth Spartacus
  • Options
    The entire Jedi order got smoked by two Sith. I don't think the Jedi had any advantage versus Sith in the movies.

He's got a point. If 2 can wreck the whole order and take over the galaxy, imagine what 5 could do.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Let's ignore the millions of clones that helped in that.....

That being said, Jedi are fine.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just add more, like the rest of ones that appear in TCW series, Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Adi Galia, Quinlan Vos, Even Piell, Cin Drallig, Jocasta Nu... ect..
    Then at least there'd be more variety against fighting the op sith ahha
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Technically 90% of the time there were more then 2 sith just one was known and the other a little hidden, or do you think Dooku appeared over night and said hey Sidious Maul is dead can I take his place oh and btw teach me force lightning tomorrow morning, also Sidious, Maul, Dooku, Savage were all alive at the same time even though obviously emphasis was only given to who was serving Sid at the moment even though Maul and Savage also did damage in the CW. Side note: I believe Asajj has the same right as Savage to be called Sith

Back to the original post I believe some Jedi Should have a anti Sith synergy depending how well they did against sith in lore. BTW I believe that they tried to balance jedi to much amongst themselves, there is no Jedi that you can say is MUCH harder hitting then any other Ahsoka to me is the one that hits hardest do to all the crite but I believe that attackers should have a obvious advantage in damage in comparison to other fellow jedi and as for other stats as well but I don't feel like writing so much but you get the point
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

True but in episode 1 Mal holds his own against 2 Jedi for quite a bit. In 2 Dooku takes out both anakin and obi wan before an eventual stalemate with Yoda. In fact the only 3 Jedi I know of (still watching clone wars and rebels) that actually defeat a sith is obi wan (Mal, Anakin/Vader), Anakin (Dooku, Sideous), and Mace (Sideous) and they are some of the most underwhelming Jedi in this game.
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    There are only 2 sith active at any one time and generally they work behind the scenes, how could jedi become experts at fighting them?

Take grevious for example, he has 10000s of jedi to practice hunting down and killing. Whereas Mace had how many in his lifetime? Plagueis (idk?), Sidious, Maul, Dooku? We know he did in fact have experience fighting Sidious once in his lifetime...but we saw how that turned out.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

True but in episode 1 Mal holds his own against 2 Jedi for quite a bit. In 2 Dooku takes out both anakin and obi wan before an eventual stalemate with Yoda. In fact the only 3 Jedi I know of (still watching clone wars and rebels) that actually defeat a sith is obi wan (Mal, Anakin/Vader), Anakin (Dooku, Sideous), and Mace (Sideous) and they are some of the most underwhelming Jedi in this game.

Obi Wan fought Maul and Savage at the same time 2 sith vs 1 jedi and he cut Savages arm off in the process
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Prequel trilogy/Clone Wars Obi-Wan should have a vs Sith bonus. Defeated Maul, defeated Anakin. Maybe also the ability to ignore a taunt.

Jedi Luke should have some vs Sith bonus. Defeated Vader, defeated Sid. Maybe also dual synergy with Rebels.

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Timitock wrote: »
    Prequel trilogy/Clone Wars Obi-Wan should have a vs Sith bonus. Defeated Maul, defeated Anakin. Maybe also the ability to ignore a taunt.

Jedi Luke should have some vs Sith bonus. Defeated Vader, defeated Sid. Maybe also dual synergy with Rebels.

Yea these are my thoughts too. I know they did it because of the number of available Jedi synergies vs Sith. But, having no anti-Sith toons despite lore repeatedly supporting it is kinda lame.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

Do not forget Obi Wan's epic fight with Savage and Maul

• Diraan
    332 posts Member
    Options

Technically Vader defeated Sid. Though I suppose you could say that it was Luke that convinced him to.
    4/25/2016 - The day General Grevious Shards were reasonably priced.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Diraan wrote: »

Technically Vader defeated Sid. Though I suppose you could say that it was Luke that convinced him to.

Was waiting for this argument, but you answered it yourself.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Big_Boss wrote: »

I am not fully caught up on the new cartoon canon, so I wasnt aware.
  • Options

High hopes for the young ben!
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

He used Adi Galia's Lightsaber after Savage killed her and his own lightsaber, he fought both at the same time and he cut Savages arm off. Look on youtube that fight is sick
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    if gs and rg are any indication, lore has little to say in how effective heroes are in swgoh
    mighty chlorians
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    I don't believe Jedis are weak...imo Lumi, QGJ, Yoda, Barriss, Anakin are some of the best. Ashoka and Aayla are also good, especially Aayla. Kit Fisto is no joke with his huge hp and counter. Jedi Consular is indispensable for me in GW. When you look at guys like Eeth Koth, Plo Koon and Mace Windu on the other hand...I mean Mace has his uses outside Arena but Eeth and Plo Koon are just bad. All in all, Jedis are not bad at all. Only a few need attention, most are either balanced/good!
  • Options

Obi Wan fought Maul and Savage at the same time 2 sith vs 1 jedi and he cut Savages arm off in the process

Looking forward to this. I'm in season 3 now. Just finished the Savage and Ventress vs Dooku episode.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Alexone wrote: »
    I don't believe Jedis are weak...imo Lumi, QGJ, Yoda, Barriss, Anakin are some of the best. Ashoka and Aayla are also good, especially Aayla. Kit Fisto is no joke with his huge hp and counter. Jedi Consular is indispensable for me in GW. When you look at guys like Eeth Koth, Plo Koon and Mace Windu on the other hand...I mean Mace has his uses outside Arena but Eeth and Plo Koon are just bad. All in all, Jedis are not bad at all. Only a few need attention, most are either balanced/good!

I have to disagree about Eeth Koth. He isnt the best at anything, but he is above average at everything: Speed, Damage, Health, Defense... I predict his +60 Defense means something soon as well.

I agree Plo Koon needs at least 25% Potency to be viable.

Kit Fisto being similar to Dooku is a double edged sword, because he also suffers from Pool Noodle syndrome (weak hits).
  • Options

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • Options
    I get the terminology but when I see something like this I just picture a super ripped shirtless Jedi twirling his lightsaber around looking smug. So buff.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Now that you mention it, I cant thing of a single musclebound Jedi...
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    Yea maybe they should leave Plo Koon as he is who knows what they might awaken next after Dooku.
  • Options

Probably Yoda's doing. Got jealous and kicked out all the beefcakes. 'Size matters not'...
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Bim_Bom wrote: »

Probably Yoda's doing. Got jealous and kicked out all the beefcakes. 'Size matters not'...

More likely a marketing technique for nerd appeal.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Pong Krell was pretty big.
  • Options

Kit Fisto looked pretty buff in his underwater battle in the Clone Wars.
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Ok fwiw those are cartoons...

On film, buffest Jedi was...Mace? Qui-Gon? Both 50+ years. Anakin, Obi Wan, Luke... Skinny and scrawny.

Only guy with muscles in all of Star Wars seems to be Jango Fett, and he isnt exactly Hulk Hogan.