Game of Thrones

Prev1
Who is excited for the next season?

Chondrosarcoma- Chondro3150#0907

Replies

• Options
    Biting my nails waiting
  • Options
    Not really excited but I'll be watching anyway, I suppose.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    omg yes!

Um... what happened in the last season again? Is anyone even still alive? It's been a while...
  • Options
    I'm excited and actually like it better than the books. The books started becoming a rambling, too vast and disjointed. I hope the next one is tighter.
  • Options
    omg yes!

Um... what happened in the last season again? Is anyone even still alive? It's been a while...

I have forgotten too. I just remember Denaryus is sick and was just found by the Dothraki. John snow was killed by his own men. That white walks King is coming soon I hope....its been winter coming for how long?

• Options
    I'm excited and actually like it better than the books. The books started becoming a rambling, too vast and disjointed. I hope the next one is tighter.

Hope the next book is tighter....he's had plenty of time to write it right?

• Ouchie
    1233 posts Member
    Options
    Meeee!!! I can't wait
  • Options
    omg yes!

I have forgotten too. I just remember Denaryus is sick and was just found by the Dothraki. John snow was killed by his own men. That white walks King is coming soon I hope....its been winter coming for how long?

Jon Snow being killed is literally the only thing I remember... and apparently *spoiler alert* he may not be dead for sure.

And OMG winter has been coming for freaking years. It sounded like the coolest thing building up over the first 3 seasons, but now it just sounds cliched. I just don't care if winter comes.
  • Options

Agreed. I liked the first two books better, third equally, but fourth and fifth less. They went on and on and on and nothing really happened. I doubt the editor even read them, or he/she would have made some cuts. I'm not reading more of them. Since the shows are surpassing them and not necessarily sharing the storyline so much anymore, it's simply not something that you need to do at this point. The sixth book is apparently already hundreds of pages and still nowhere near finished, so my guess it will be a neverending story at this point. I'm glad I still get to enjoy the characters on the screen though.
  • Options
    Wait, I thought that SW GoH was the game of thrones? At least that's what I've learned from off-topic...
  • Options
    Hold the door!
  • Options
    Hold the door!

Last episode rocked. Hold the door was sad....

• Options
    Hold the door!

:(
  • Options
    It was sad. Sam's Father is a charmer.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I'm a little confused about the High Sparrow. Is he going to turn out to be one of the good guys? Or is he just a straight up, cult figure?
  • Grokusama
    162 posts Member
    Options
    dont know...but you have to be wary of fanatics/cultist
  • Options
    15 minutes and counting. This season has been fantastic so far.
  • IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    Just want to throw in my idea of how it's going to end eventually:

Jon Snow and Daenerys get together and become the rulers of the Seven Kingdoms and Tyrion will be their advisor. I think Bran will ultimately has to sacrifice himself to save everyone but will succeed in exterminating the white walkers.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Is it a thing?!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Curious for tomorrow episode, about what gonna happen to arya.
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Curious for tomorrow episode, about what gonna happen to arya.

She was bleeding pretty bad. There's no way that they'd let her die. Especially after 'The Hound' is back!
  • Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    Just want to throw in my idea of how it's going to end eventually:

Jon Snow and Daenerys get together and become the rulers of the Seven Kingdoms and Tyrion will be their advisor. I think Bran will ultimately has to sacrifice himself to save everyone but will succeed in exterminating the white walkers.

I like the theory on Bran.
  • Options
    Remember one of the gravest sins you can make is to post spoilers on this forum... Just saying. :|
  • Options
    I was thinking the same thing about the Jon Snow/Daenaryus getting together thing.
  • Options
    posting spoilers isn't against ToS... just saying
    bob ross died
  • Options
    I'm a little confused about the High Sparrow. Is he going to turn out to be one of the good guys? Or is he just a straight up, cult figure?

The latter.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah dudes, I haven't even finished first season, stop giving it all away. :D
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    The Faceless Men are based in the free city of Braavos. We are servants on the Many-Faced God and must deliver the "gift"'to the Rancor. To enter the House of Black and White, one must be prepared to become no one, and also be lvl 80 and ready to move on to heroic raids in another couple weeks. We finish sixes in one reset, currently have 48 members, all but three at 80. Valar Dohaeris
    638 927 927
  • Options
    Remember one of the gravest sins you can make is to post spoilers on this forum... Just saying. :|

When does it become "non spoil" ? after 1 week ? 1 month ? 1 year? ^^
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    OoUndead wrote: »

When does it become "non spoil" ? after 1 week ? 1 month ? 1 year? ^^

I heard a pretty good rule. The Rule of Three. TV is three days, movies are three weeks.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).