Pre-Crafters REALLY that deadly?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    It's really ridiculous they did this for gear 8, or any current gear 9 characters

Why not for just gear 10 and above, so its the same for everyone? Makes no sense to create this pre-crafted vs not situation, just a poorly rolled out design at this point
  • Hangfire
    497 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hmm, I precrafted 6 Droid Callers, and zero Furnaces, I really didn't think they would do it the way they did, so I hedged my bet. I guess my Callers will be handy when I hit lvl 74, but at 73 I am looking with chagrin at the heavy requirements to fashion Fusion Furnaces. I am guessing people are upset about this.
    In response to op's question, yes of course they are deadly. I see people that I was evenly matched with at 70, 71, and 72 and now they are trouncing me at 73. 73 is the first level that precrafted items come into play.
  • Quicksilver
    1175 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    precrafters are definitely deadly, Leia and Rey at G9+ do frightening damage and have frightening speed, extremely hard if not impossible to beat with non precrafted teams.

I did manage to precraft some droid callers so ill definitely be using those on RG and daka...maybe QGJ, but I couldnt precraft the furnaces, those are the deadly ones

I dont blame the precrafters, anyone is going to take the advantage if its there, its the devs that are to blame for allowing this to happen IMO and then not doing anything to fix it or even acknowledging the issue

oh well, the advantage wont be permanent (although precrafters will have the advantage even long after these gears are available to all since they'll be steadily ahead) its really only an issue to the really competitive players that go for top 5
  • Options
    I'm not really concerned about being behind some people on gear, but I am a bit unhappy about not having dodged the extra grind.
    Barris irl imo idk
  • Options
    I understand everyone's point , I guess they do pose a rather unfair match up, I ask because I'm level 73 and my shard has guys at 74 in the top 10 and gear 9s but I can still match up
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Definitely a big stat advantage.

I really wish they would drop the extra required mats. It's just ridiculous how hard they made it. "Oh let's bump it up like...50 extra elite parts!" Come on guys. I'm done spending here.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Yeah I agree . Now they also made it so we can't pre craft anymore which is stupid in its own right because it does nothing to affect those already with the advantage
  • rugg
    20 posts Member
    Options
    U guys aren't pumped to farm a extra 500 pieces of gear? I'm almost happy I can't get it yet bc its gonna suck so bad
  • Options
    Goosy wrote: »
    Guys relax Rey and Leia will be dead or at least a lot less good in the next meta.

They said speed & one shot chars are going away
    HAHAHAHA
  • Options
    WildGrunt wrote: »
    Goosy wrote: »
    Guys relax Rey and Leia will be dead or at least a lot less good in the next meta.

They said speed & one shot chars are going away
    HAHAHAHA

+1
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    No, they aren't. They are still easy to beat
  • Options
    Lambi wrote: »

you've gone up against gear 9 dooku, daka, QGJ, leia/rey, RG all on the same team? pretty sure thats not easy
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options

you've gone up against gear 9 dooku, daka, QGJ, leia/rey, RG all on the same team? pretty sure thats not easy

Yes, I can't copy his name as he is all azn characters.
  • Options

Yes, I can't copy his name as he is all azn characters.

so thats an easy to beat team to you?
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    I hit rank 1 consistently. And share it from time to time.
  • Options
    I hit rank 1 consistently. And share it from time to time.

how many gear 9 characters are on your squad?
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Just GS who was g9 before pAtch
  • Options
    Sorry pardon my ignorance: how is it possible to precraft? I mean aren't the materials available anymore?
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry pardon my ignorance: how is it possible to precraft? I mean aren't the materials available anymore?

You had to do it before the new levels 70-80 patch came out
  • Options

thats the point of the "pre" my friend, you could only do it when there weren't all these extra mats, basically before the patch