Banned?

HellYPK
12 posts Member
edited July 2023
Good day! I would like to know again what happened to the account. I haven't visited it for a while, and now he writes to me that the account has been blocked for violating the rules. Where can I find information about what violations there were? when? and who could have done it? I've been playing GOH for a couple of years and didn't break any rules, but it was worth missing a couple of weeks - and the account is blocked.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• HellYPK
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Since May 16, no one has answered me. I thought maybe they would help me here. I really don't want to start all over again.
  • HellYPK
    12 posts Member
    Options
    333-456-225
  • Options
    HellYPK wrote: »
    Since May 16, no one has answered me. I thought maybe they would help me here. I really don't want to start all over again.

You need to DM CG_Leviathan. There’s a bunch of reasons that you may have been banned but the forums can really only help you spot those if they were in GAC. If you’ve used an APK to help get through a PVE event, if you’ve used a transferred account or bought crystals under the counter etc, only the CG algorithms will know. If you’re absolutely certain you’ve done nothing like that, then appeal directly to Leviathan.

You could share your ally code & someone might be helpful but be prepared for the Nancy Drews

• HellYPK
    12 posts Member
    Options
    I bought crystals only in the game store, I didn't use any programs. maybe the account was hacked when I didn't have the opportunity to log in to the game, and someone broke the rules...I do not know that.
  • HellYPK
    12 posts Member
    Options
    GRANDOLA wrote: »
    I bought crystals only in the game store, I didn't use any programs. maybe the account was hacked when I didn't have the opportunity to log in to the game, and someone broke the rules...I do not know that.

Uh huh. A hacker broke in and broke the rules.

Why do I need to break the rules of a game I've been playing for several years and where I've invested my money?
  • HellYPK
    12 posts Member
    Options

Uh huh. A hacker broke in and broke the rules.

Why do I need to break the rules of a game I've been playing for several years and where I've invested my money?

Why would a hacker break into your game to cheat? I'm not saying I 100% think you have but saying that "a hacker did it" is already suspicious and nonsensical. There is no reason for anyone to do it to cheat on your account. They would cheat on their own account or just delete yours.

I'm not saying that someone hacked the account and then violated the rules, perhaps the account was blocked due to hacking. I just want to continue playing on the account where I spent my time and money
  • HellYPK
    12 posts Member
    Options
    You did say "maybe the account was hacked when I didn't have the opportunity to log in to the game, and someone broke the rules." It's only 15 mins ago that you wrote that. I've never heard of an account being blocked for being hacked either. But I'm sure since the ally code was posted one of the mods will make sure its checked with CG and they'll close this thread.

I seemed to have clearly written "Maybe". I can't say that 100%. if I knew this for sure, I would have written that my account was hacked or someone violated the rules on it.

Well, besides: if I broke the rules, why would I write all this on the forum? In order for a bunch of players to tell me what kind of scoundrel I broke the rules and now wants to return everything as it was? what's the logic here?
  • HellYPK
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Because cheaters do. Regularly. With sad story's about how their cousin did it or they were hacked. There are at least 10 threads where people came on to complain about bans until it was shown directly to them that CG knew they were cheating and then the thread was closed.

I also saw several topics where accounts were banned by mistake. let's not compare everyone. I also read on the forums that if a BAN is issued, then this is reported to the player via mail or in some other way. I did not receive any notifications and I did not receive any answers from CG to the questions asked.
  • Options
    Because cheaters do. Regularly. With sad story's about how their cousin did it or they were hacked. There are at least 10 threads where people came on to complain about bans until it was shown directly to them that CG knew they were cheating and then the thread was closed.

I also saw several topics where accounts were banned by mistake. let's not compare everyone. I also read on the forums that if a BAN is issued, then this is reported to the player via mail or in some other way. I did not receive any notifications and I did not receive any answers from CG to the questions asked.

The number of ‘false’ bans is far less than the real ones. I’m guessing you cheated in a PvE mode as you knew that wouldn’t show up on your GAC history. Maybe grindquest or PG, hoping to get the requirements for leviathan a bit easier. Either way if they’ve banned you they will have more than enough justification why. It’s not up to them to justify it to you if you broke the ToS.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member
    Options
    If you haven't played gac since the 11/04, how are you in chromium 4?
  • Options
    People have also been banned for cheating to unlock characters like C3PO.
  • HellYPK
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Jacgul wrote: »
    If you haven't played gac since the 11/04, how are you in chromium 4?

I don't understand what the question is. if I wrote above that I am not allowed into the game.
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member
    Options
    Doesn't mean you did anything, but you shared your ally code shortly after your last gac history became unavailable.
  • Options
    You can go back further than the dropdown by editing the URL
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member
    Options
    That is a neat trick.
    Yeah, I've got to say, hellypk, nothing in your roster seems odd to me.
  • Options
    That is a neat trick.

please explain, I didn't quite understand your idea
  • Options
    That is a neat trick.

A common place to check for PvE cheating is to look at someone’s separatists if they have unlocked Padme, or their Ewoks if they have unlocked C3PO.

Your Ewoks look a little unconventional for a C3PO unlock, but I’d be reluctant to say they look suspicious.
  • Options
    That is a neat trick.

A common place to check for PvE cheating is to look at someone’s separatists if they have unlocked Padme, or their Ewoks if they have unlocked C3PO.

Your Ewoks look a little unconventional for a C3PO unlock, but I’d be reluctant to say they look suspicious.

to get C3PO, I spent a lot of time selecting modules for minimal investment in this bundle. I have reviewed hundreds of videos on spending and thousands of unsuccessful attempts.
  • Options
    How did you get a 5* Finalizer while only having a 5* Command Shuttle?
  • Options
    Piatz1019 wrote: »

Can be done by buying shards for finalizer. It sometimes appears in weekly shipments.
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options

Can be done by buying shards for finalizer. It sometimes appears in weekly shipments.

I've never seen them in the weekly shipments, but I know they sell a pack when the event is running. That's a REALLY expensive way to do it though...wanted to ask OP.
  • HellYPK
    12 posts Member
    Options

I bought it for crystals
  • HellYPK
    12 posts Member
    Options

I've never seen them in the weekly shipments, but I know they sell a pack when the event is running. That's a REALLY expensive way to do it though...wanted to ask OP.

I wanted to open this ship faster and I had the crystals for it
  • Jacgul
    225 posts Member
    Options

I did the same thing with raddus, I've seen at least one guy do it with the exec. And I get the idea op did a Kylo rush, so kinda makes sense.
  • reiks
    12 posts Member
    Options
    That is a neat trick.

I've always been worried someone would report me for my 4 g8 and g9 wicket for 3p0. lol. Best rng I've ever had, and sadly Leia will take away the pride I've had in not touching them since.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Just going to close because there are too many accusations floating around.
    If you can in good faith say you didn't cheat, send a private message to CG_Leviathan. But if you know you did use an APK, please don't waste their time. They may have access to server side data which can prove it, rather than simply going off a bunch that your Ewoks look extremely sus for 7* C-3PO.
This discussion has been closed.