Nordic Kingdom Valhalla, ACTIVE 260m guild, 15* RotE, 27* DSGeo, 25m Krayt box.

GegeGerard24
424 posts Member
edited July 2023
myni65j4ldqr.jpg

We are accepting ACTIVE players with (ideally) 4m GP and 1 GL.
But we can't stress the "ACTIVE" part enough.
Therefore, we prefer to accept players with slightly lower specifications (more or less 3m GP and NGLNP - no GL, No Problem) but are very ACTIVE (600 tickets daily) over players with more than 4m GP, owning at least 1 GL but they are AWOL most of the times.

HOW TO APPLY?
Please post your gg to our discord channel #apply-to-nok-guilds and please specify that you want to apply to NoK Valhalla.
Our officers will be with you ASAP.

WHAT WE OFFER
1) 15* RotE
2) 27* DSGeo, 25 Wat Tambor shards
3) 25m Krayt box
4) Our exclusive strategy/counter library, hosted by our top seasoned players
5) A warm multicultural discord server
6) A chance to move up to our higher NoK affiliated guilds. These are our guilds as of July 2023.
Did you know that NoK KK (Kinderkarten) has never been defeated in TW since it's creation?

56idx6mjjf7v.jpg
ynxais7szzo9.jpg
8uvtjk0ns3r0.jpg
luarrv39tc9d.jpg
5ay1yt0pwt6l.jpg
o7ubxhtueafp.jpg
lqlo2pt1d2li.jpg
3zqfnvu6om4b.jpg
igdcw8oelcz3.jpg

PRINCIPLES OF THE GUILD
1) TB is mandatory to deploy in ALL phases! Combats are encouraged but deploys are essential.
2) Krayt Dragon Raid is Mandatory to participate in!
3) 400-600 tickets is preferred each day.
4) TW is voluntary but you must fully participate if you join in!
5) Must be active at least once every 3 days or you may be removed from the guild.
6) Joining the discord is a must, since it is used to coordinate the guild.

We understand that RL comes first. So please post your leave/excuses in #nok-va-vacation-channel whenever you are unable to perform any of those requirements.

=====

Join us!
Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
Post edited by GegeGerard24 on

Replies

• Options
    2 spots are still available for ACTIVE players.
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Options
    We are at 48/50 and we will take in 2 new ACTIVE recruits.
  • Options
    2 spots available for 2 ACTIVE players.
  • Options
    If you are ACTIVE, then we can grow together!
    2 spots are available for 2 ACTIVE players.

• Options
    Down to 1 spot available for an ACTIVE player, as we have just welcomed our first québecois :)

Let's grow together, join us!

• Options
    We are still at 49/50 and looking for an ACTIVE player.
    Join us and grow together!
  • GegeGerard24
    424 posts Member
    edited July 2023
    Options
    f2ypxm8cedta.jpg

We are still looking for 1 ACTIVE player.
    Join us and let's grow together!
  • Options
    We are now at 50/50. Thanks for all of your interests in joining NoK Valhalla.

But please, you can still join our discord to hang out with us and be the 1st to know if there is an opening in one of our guilds.

We are looking forward to grow together with you!
  • Options
    ca2kwyr5ftrv.jpg

1 opening at NoK Lightsabers for an ACTIVE player!

WANT TO KNOW MORE? Please join our discord, post your gg to #apply-to-NoK-guilds and specify that you want to join/inquire about NoK LS. NoK LS officers will be with you to answer all of your questions.

We are looking forward to grow together WITH YOU!
  • GegeGerard24
    424 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    ohdsako8kgki.jpg

NoK Valhalla is currently full but we are looking for 1 ACTIVE player for reserve, as one of our most esteemed member will move up to our higher guild soon.

Please read our requirements in the first post and follow the instructions below to be the first to know as soon as the post is vacant.

======

ca2kwyr5ftrv.jpg

NoK Lightsabers is still looking for 1 ACTIVE player.

======

If one of those openings interests you, these are what you should do.

1) Just join our discord (https://discord.gg/jtMX8KYY).
    2) Post your gg at #apply-to-nok-guilds.
    3) If you are interested in NoK Valhalla, please specify that you want to apply to NoK Valhalla.
    4) But if NoK Lightsabers interests you, you should specify that you want to apply/inquire about NoK Lightsabers.

Our officers will be with you to answer all of your questions.

Let's grow together!
  • Options
    qo5734qoocys.jpg

NoK Kinderkarten is looking for 2 ACTIVE players.
    Have I told you that NoK KK has never been beaten in TW since it's creation? Oh, yes i did in the first post!

So, if you want to join our BEST, this is your chance.

As a rough guideline, NoK KK requires 2 ACTIVE players with 5-6m GP and at least 1 GL.

======

ohdsako8kgki.jpg

NoK Valhalla is currently full but we are looking for 1 ACTIVE player for reserve, as one of our most esteemed member will move up to our higher guild soon.

Please read our requirements in the first post and follow the instructions below to be the first to know as soon as the post is vacant.

======

81aufjh7ehb4.jpg

NoK Lightsabers is now full.
    Thanks.

======

3) If NoK Kinderkarten interests you, you should specify that you want to apply/inquire about NoK Kinderkarten.
    4) But if you are interested in NoK Valhalla, please specify that you want to apply to NoK Valhalla.

Let's grow together!
  • GegeGerard24
    424 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    qo5734qoocys.jpg

NoK Kinderkarten is still looking for 2 ACTIVE players.
    As a rough guideline, NoK KK requires 2 ACTIVE players with 5-6m GP and at least 1 GL.

======

ohdsako8kgki.jpg

NoK Valhalla is looking for 1 ACTIVE player to replace one of our member who will move up to our higher guild soon.

======

3) If NoK Kinderkarten interests you, you should specify that you want to apply/inquire about NoK Kinderkarten.
    4) But if you are interested in NoK Valhalla, please specify that you want to apply to NoK Valhalla.

Let's grow together!
  • Options
    NORDIC KINGDOM is lookimg for some ACTIVE players who want to grow with us.

We need 2 ACTIVE players to fill our vacant post in NoK Kinderkarten (NoK KK).
    As a rough guideline, the applicant should have 5-6m GP and at least 1 GL.

NoK KK archivement in TW is second to none. It has never been beaten in TW since it's creation!
    If you are looking to grow fast (read: bag all of those TW rewards >:)), there is no better place!

Join us!

qo5734qoocys.jpg

======

We also need 1 ACTIVE player as our reserve because one of our most esteemed guild members will move up to one of our higher guilds. We need to fill this vacant post as soon as he moves up.

We offer you an ACTIVE guild with 25m Krayt box, 27* DSGeo and 25 Wat Tambor shards, also 15* RotE.

ohdsako8kgki.jpg

======

Let's grow together!
  • GegeGerard24
    424 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    NORDIC KINGDOM (NoK) is finnish based guild that currently has 9 affiliated guilds. Our guilds range from 80m GP to almost 500m GP.

We are currently seeking 2 ACTIVE players to fill our vacant spots at NoK KinderKkarten (NoK KK).
    NoK KK has 300m GP and has never been beaten in TW since it's creation!
    Without saying, that shows the high level of coordination, guild activity and roster management.

qo5734qoocys.jpg

Just join our discord (https://discord.gg/jtMX8KYY) for inquiry.

Let's grow together!
  • GegeGerard24
    424 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    aj7rsa7io1ut.jpg

One spot remaining for an ACTIVE player.
    NoK KK requires 5-6m GP and at least 1 GL.

Just join our discord (https://discord.gg/jtMX8KYY) for inquiry.

Let's grow together!
  • Options
    NORDIC KINGDOM is currently recruiting ACTIVE players.
    These are our vacant posts.

=====

aj7rsa7io1ut.jpg

NoK Kinderkarten is still looking for an ACTIVE player who wants to join it's rank as the unbeatable in TW.

If you are ACTIVE and have between 5m to 6m GP and at least 1 GL, then NoK KK wants you!

=====

0dcqiyjla28c.jpg

NoK Susilauma is recruiting 2 ACTIVE not-so-new-players.
    If you have 1m to 3m GP, then we want you to grow together with us!

NoK SL is hosted by some of our top officers, owning between 6m to 9m GP, with the goal of helping ACTIVE new players growing.

=====

j3k41rgimec1.jpg

NoK Va have 1 open spot for an ACTIVE player.

Please read our requirements and what we offer in the first post.

=====

Join our discord (https://discord.gg/jtMX8KYY) for inquiries.

Let's grow together!
  • Options
    NORDIC KINGDOM is still looking for ACTIVE players.
    These are our vacant posts.

Join our discord (https://discord.gg/jtMX8KYY) for inquiries.
    Post your gg at #apply-to-nok-guilds.
    Our officers will be with you ASAP.

Let's grow together!

=====

aj7rsa7io1ut.jpg

NoK Kinderkarten is still looking for an ACTIVE player who wants to join it's rank as the unbeatable in TW.

If you are ACTIVE and have between 5m to 6m GP and at least 1 GL, then NoK KK wants you!

=====

0dcqiyjla28c.jpg

NoK SL is hosted by some of our top officers, owning between 6m to 9m GP, with the goal of helping ACTIVE new players growing.

=====

j3k41rgimec1.jpg

NoK Va have 1 open spot for an ACTIVE player.

Please read our requirements and what we offer in the first post.

=====

• GegeGerard24
    424 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    NORDIC KINGDOM news.

Welcome back to our daily news (August 10th, 2023).

With the acceptance of 2 new members yesterday, NoK Valhalla is now full.
    But the moving up day of one of our members is approaching. Read the detail in NoK Va section below.

NoK Kinderkarten is still looking for an ACTIVE hardcore player to join it's rank as the unbeatable in TW. Read more in NoK KK section below.

If you are a not-so-new player, having at least 1m GP, we have a home for you too. NoK Susilauma, hosted by some of our best (6m to 9m GP) with the goal of helping the new players grow, is currently looking for 2 ACTIVE players. Know more at NoK SL section below.

If you have inquiries, just join our discord (https://discord.gg/jtMX8KYY).
    Our officers will be with you ASAP to answer all of your questions.

Let's grow together!

=====

aj7rsa7io1ut.jpg

=====

0dcqiyjla28c.jpg

=====

c08sqd7s3732.jpg

NoK Va is now currently full, thanks to 2 applicants accepted yesterday.
    But the date is set for the moving up of one of our most esteemed member to one of our higher guilds.
    It is after the current TB!

So, we are looking an ACTIVE player to fill his soon to be vacant post.

If you are first and foremost ACTIVE, have more or less 3m GP and NGLNP (no GL no problem), let's grow together with us!

Please read the details and what we offer in the first post.

=====

JOIN US!
  • GegeGerard24
    424 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

NORDIC KINGDOM daily news letter.

Good day folks and welcome back to NoK daily news!
    It is nice to have you, our readers, with us again today.

Without further ado, these are our vacant posts folks.

NoK Valhalla is recruiting an ACTIVE player who will be accepted as soon as the current TB ends. Read the detail in NoK Va section below.

NoK Kinderkarten is still looking for an ACTIVE hardcore player to join it's rank as the unbeatable in TW. Read more in NoK KK section below.

And what news does NoK Trayus Core have for us today? Oh, NoK TC wants to recruit 5 ACTIVE players!
    Know more in NoK TC section below.

2 new players have been accepted into NoK Susilauma. We wish them to have more fun playing with NoK SL. With that, NoK SL is now currently full.

Let's grow together!

=====

aj7rsa7io1ut.jpg

=====

6jub3r5p5pu0.jpg

4 members will retire soon from NoK Trayus Core due to their respective RLs and with 1 vacant spot, NoK TC is now recruiting 5 ACTIVE players.

If you have at least 5m GP with at least 1 GL, then NoK TC is the right home for you.

With NoK TC, you can be sure to grow your roster fast, because the majority of it's member have 8m GP and more!

=====

c08sqd7s3732.jpg

NoK Va is recruiting 1 ACTIVE player as our reserve.

After current TB ends, one of our members will moves up to one of our higher guild.
    As soon as he moves up, we will invite the reserve in.

If you are first and foremost ACTIVE, have more or less 3m GP and NGLNP (no GL no problem), let's grow together with us!

Please read the details and what we offer in the first post.

=====

JOIN US!
  • GegeGerard24
    424 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

What about your weekend? I believe it was fun and lovely as it had ever been!

As always, with this daily news letter, NORDIC KINGDOM wants to inform you, our avid readers, about our vacant spots.

NoK Valhalla, during the last weekend, has found the replacement for one of our member who moved up. With that, NoK Va is currently full!

Oh my, my, my...
    NoK Kinderkarten is still looking for an ACTIVE player. Read more in NoK KK section below.

And NoK Trayus Core has officially 4 vacant spots. Know more in NoK TC section below.

BREAKING NEWS: this has just come in, folks. NoK Wanhusten Kilta opens it's door for 2 ACTIVE players. Go to NoK WaK below to know more.

Let's grow together!

=====

aj7rsa7io1ut.jpg

One ACTIVE player is still wanted to join our rank!

=====

i7zbl0zpy7ul.jpg

It's official now. 4 members of NoK TC have just retired. Thus NoK TC wants to recruit 4 ACTIVE players.

If you have at least 5m GP with at least 1 GL, then NoK TC is the right home for you.

With NoK TC, you can be sure to grow your roster fast, because the majority of it's members have 8m GP and more!

=====

ib52bpbs4lpc.jpg

Another one of our top guilds with the majority have more than 8m GP.
    2 vacant posts for 2 ACTIVE players.

The applicants need to have at least 5m GP and a GL.

=====

JOIN US!
  • Options

Nothing much happens at NoK today. We are still looking for 7 ACTIVE players who will then be distributed across our three guilds with vacant posts.
    > NoK Kinderkarten needs 1 ACTIVE player.
    > NoK Trayus Core needs 4 ACTIVE players.
    > and NoK Wanhusten Kilta needs 2 ACTIVE players.

If you are at least 5m GP with 1 GL, NoK is ready to help you growing MORE!
    Our guilds are hosted by by our top players with 8m+ GP with the goal of helping YOU growing MORE!

Let's grow together!

=====
    Click these pictures below to know more about our guilds.

aj7rsa7io1ut.jpg

i7zbl0zpy7ul.jpg

ib52bpbs4lpc.jpg

=====

JOIN US!