Kit Reveal - Scout Trooper

13Next

Replies

• Monel
    2788 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Interesting that some people are shocked that it's a girl. Nobody would have said a thing thing if they said "he" instead of "she". Anywho, have a great day everyone!
  • Options
    IT'S HAPPENING

Also a new Gideon incoming? Conquest toon perhaps?

Enough darkside conquest toons for a while now
  • Monel
    2788 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    The will be a new conquest character/ship every 3rd conquest. And having it be a darkside character for an event that a lot of people hate seems appropriate.
  • YolkyWarEagle1
    373 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    CottMan3 wrote: »
    shaun51422 wrote: »
    So he works well with Iden, but Iden doesn't have the Remnant tag. Can Iden get an update for that?

She defected before the Remnant started

If i remember correctly, she was still working for the empire when the dearth star blew up- ending the empire and starting the remnant
    Post edited by YolkyWarEagle1 on
  • LordDirt
    5078 posts Member
    Options
    R7 needed for GL Leia.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11543 posts Moderator
    Options
    Smowy wrote: »
    where is the omicron text
    I noticed she doesn't have an Omicron ability?
    Scout Trooper’s Omicron ability tier is for Raids, specifically eyeing power in the Speeder Bike Pursuit raid, and will be added to the game alongside the raid’s release
  • Options
    Klogott wrote: »
    Azhriaz666 wrote: »
    Klogott wrote: »
    Fun Fact: In the German Version of the Game, Dart Revan is female. His "scoundrel" ability says: Setzt Darth Revan in IHRER runde eine Fähigkeit ein..." Which means: "If DR uses an ability on HER Turn..."
    To everyone wondering how a generic Character can be Male/female. In the German Version, a Male Character is female.

Sorry, this is not true.The ability says: "Setzt Darth Revan in EINER Runde eine Fähigkeit ein..." which means: "If Darth Revan uses an ability in ONE turn..."
    And in his "Conqueror" ability he is definatly male as it says: "....hebt ER diesen Debuff auf..." which means "... HE removes this debuff...".

We are actually both right. I only looked at the First Level of "scoundrel" and it says "in ihrer". Once you Update the ability to Level 8, it says "in einer". I think you have the Zeta applied and only looked at the max level, which makes sense. I don't have Revan and therefore only looked at Level 1. Also i think the "er" in His conqueror Ability describes Revans Ally, because the Ally who dispels the Debuff gains Ferocity, Not Revan. If i am thinking right, the Zeta on Scoundrel is the only one that is changeing a Characters Gender. Transzeta.

"Ihrer" is also gender-neutral "their".
  • Options
    7am8lq34vvng.jpeg
    when i saw this i just had to

lmao
  • Options
    I love that she's female, we need more female characters. I'm going to spend some money on HER! :-D
  • xpgammer
    144 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    ik7o7io8pcuq.png
    oof, probably the most funny text explanation for a character ever.
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • Options
    With Scout Trooper and Moff Gideon (Beskar Armor), we'll have 14 Imperial Troopers and Iden's losing Death. Any chance we're getting a 15th trooper soon for three full teams?
  • Options
    Did the community questions ever get an answers thread?
  • Options
    Thank you.
  • BobaFettish86
    604 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Dianora wrote: »
    With Scout Trooper and Moff Gideon (Beskar Armor), we'll have 14 Imperial Troopers and Iden's losing Death. Any chance we're getting a 15th trooper soon for three full teams?

In theory, Shore Trooper should get IR tag as they were present on the mining planet. I'm curious what will happen with Krennic, as they gave him an omicron and between Iden and Gideon, the poor guy won't get a look in.
  • Options

In theory, Shore Trooper should get IR tag as they were present on the mining planet. I'm curious what will happen with Krennic, as they gave him an omicron and between Iden and Gideon, the poor guy won't get a look in.

Team up with gar saxon and ISC. There are always some leftovers around...
  • YolkyWarEagle1
    373 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »

it would be cool if they added an ISB for his team.

but then they would add callus and steal if from krennic
  • BobaFettish86
    604 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

Yes, but his zeta and omicron both rely heavily on Death Trooper for value, and Iden already made them irrelevant, but now the new Gideon will also want him. Might as well rework Krennic or give him an IT tag.
  • Options

Yes, but his zeta and omicron both rely heavily on Death Trooper for value, and Iden already made them irrelevant, but now the new Gideon will also want him. Might as well rework Krennic or give him an IT tag.

Or just say death trooper and/or ISB agent blah blah blah whatever the rest is
  • Options

I am running death with gideon now, Gideon death dark storm piett.
    Running this for padme team most of the time, and the best thing is you dont need crazy mods to beat her.
  • Options

I'd like to get Purge Trooper but he'd probably get poached for an inquisitor team
  • LordDirt
    5078 posts Member
    Options

I'd like to get Purge Trooper but he'd probably get poached for an inquisitor team

Would be nice as we need three more characters to make two squads of Inquisitors.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Seven Inqs isn't bad. In 5v5 9S goes with LV and you have 1 left over. In 3v3 you have one attacker left over. That leaves players with a small amount of choice but not much in terms of wasted characters/gear.

If you need 4 more toons (and you do) to make things work out perfectly, that's a lot more extra effort for one more team. There are plenty of other squads that could benefit more from an extra toon or two without needing 4 (at bare minimum 3, but for most people 4).
  • Options
    He plugs well into a Gideon squad! I'm excited for the new Gideon, too!
  • Options

whoa whoa whoa

this has been discussed: it’s a she
  • Options

whoa whoa whoa

this has been discussed: it’s a she

Sorry! I meant to put that.
  • Options
    Raid goes live today, any update on Scout Troopers raid omicron?