Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) Event

Prev1
Are there any requirements for this? Dont see any Event, didnt get any shards.
I have her at 0/25.

Have seen quite a few 7 star upgrades in guild today

Replies

• Options
    All those upgrades are coming from the in-box gift that CG sent out yesterday. I thought it was supposed to go to anyone that didn't have her at 7*. Check your mail - you may have some. I thought she was farmable on a node but I just checked and don't see her. Maybe she's in the guild store rotation or somewhere else in shipments? Not sure.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    nothing in mail, nothing in events

also and that is WORSE, how come some people get free shards doing NOTHING, while other will have to complete an event?

now it is time they give shards to EVERYONE
  • Options
    bejito81 wrote: »

also and that is WORSE, how come some people get free shards doing NOTHING, while other will have to complete an event?

I don't think it was an event? She was a marquee years ago, wasn't she? She's been farmable for ages.

@Ultra are certain people not getting the inbox with fulcrum shards? Mine is at 7* so I know I'm not eligible (which is fine - I don't need the shards) but if someone isn't at 7* already (or have enough shards to do so) shouldn't they have gotten the inbox?
  • Options
    thats what this is about, i was asking if there are any requirements to be eligable, i.e. having her unlocked at all or something since i for example didnt get any shards while not having her unlocked yet. But apparently there are quite a few people not getting shards while having her unlocked at different star levels
  • Options

I don't think it was an event? She was a marquee years ago, wasn't she? She's been farmable for ages.

@Ultra are certain people not getting the inbox with fulcrum shards? Mine is at 7* so I know I'm not eligible (which is fine - I don't need the shards) but if someone isn't at 7* already (or have enough shards to do so) shouldn't they have gotten the inbox?

Yes, some people didn't get any Ahsoka shards, two of my friends got the 7* inbox reward, and I didn't. Might have something to do with having more than 100 shards invested already like they hinted at, but it's really bad that some people are getting it for free while others have to wait and do the event.
  • Options
    I have her at 3 stars (22/30).Should I have received it too?
  • Options
    People with 100 shards or more got the shards to get her to 7* to the inbox. Those with less will have access to an event to get her at 7*.
  • Options
    And those that just finished using resources to get her in the shop get hosed
  • UdalCuain
    5028 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    Scorpion5 wrote: »
    And those that just finished using resources to get her in the shop get hosed

Not meaning to be rude, but get over yourself. I've had her 7* for years and have no problems with CG helping newer players the tiniest of boosts. Anyone that was truly in a pinch resource-wise wouldn't have bothered using those resources to get her.
  • Scrounger
    8 posts Member
    edited August 2023
    Options
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    People with 100 shards or more got the shards to get her to 7* to the inbox. Those with less will have access to an event to get her at 7*.

Not what i read from the post, but that might be poor understanding on my side. I dont understand the reasoning (and i dont have to) but it seems to match what i gathered from the guild (the above 100 shards part at least).

Thanks
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    Options
    This is directly from Meat Heads post.
    "For folks who are under the 100 Shard equivalent for Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum), the event mentioned above will be for you and will provide you a 7* Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) once completed."
  • Options
    V01D wrote: »
    This is directly from Meat Heads post.
    "For folks who are under the 100 Shard equivalent for Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum), the event mentioned above will be for you and will provide you a 7* Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) once completed."

Thanks mate,
    did absolutly not realize that those 2 quotes were different cases:

"If you did not have Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) at 7* or the equivalent in owned shards, you were given the difference to allow you to upgrade Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) to 7*"

thanks again

• Options
    I don't see any event though
  • Options
    I don't see any event though

It's part of the Phoenix Event which is "coming soon".
  • Options
    Oh ok then!thanks!
  • Options

have you even read the comments, some people received free shards in mail while other (which do NOT have her or not maxed) received NOTHING

and they dared to tell us via a lackluster message not even in the mailbox that we'll have to complete some events to get her while others got shards for free

how is this even a thing, if you give shards, you give them to EVERYONE period
  • Options
    everyone that earned them. we earned them with out 100+ you will earn them with an event
  • LordDirt
    5040 posts Member
    Options
    "Looks like we went a little early on one part of the Phoenix event
    If you did not have Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) at 7* or the equivalent in owned shards, you were given the difference to allow you to upgrade Ahsoka Tano (Fulcrum) to 7*"
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/265178/update-8-9-2023#latest
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

have you even read the comments, some people received free shards in mail while other (which do NOT have her or not maxed) received NOTHING

and they dared to tell us via a lackluster message not even in the mailbox that we'll have to complete some events to get her while others got shards for free

how is this even a thing, if you give shards, you give them to EVERYONE period

You ok over there? I was just trying to help. Did I somehow insult you? Sorry if that's the case.

Enjoy the event for your free 7* character, whenever that happens. I had to farm that character and spend resources to get it. But I'm perfectly fine with you getting it for a fraction of the effort that I did.

I'm honestly having a hard time figuring out what it is that you're upset about.

• Options
    All those upgrades are coming from the in-box gift that CG sent out yesterday. I thought it was supposed to go to anyone that didn't have her at 7*. Check your mail - you may have some. I thought she was farmable on a node but I just checked and don't see her. Maybe she's in the guild store rotation or somewhere else in shipments? Not sure.

No one actually knows, everyone is speculating at best. I don’t have her unlocked and no one’s knows why others and myself didn’t receive her. Clearly the answer are those of individuals who don’t know how to say idk. Let’s ask the devs, right?
  • LordDirt
    5040 posts Member
    Options
    YonaP4L wrote: »

No one actually knows, everyone is speculating at best. I don’t have her unlocked and no one’s knows why others and myself didn’t receive her. Clearly the answer are those of individuals who don’t know how to say idk. Let’s ask the devs, right?

I posted the info for everyone. :|
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options

I'm honestly having a hard time figuring out what it is that you're upset about.

That's what I feel reading basically any post on these forums.
  • Options
    So what’s the verdict if you didn’t get the shards, I was referred to this thread by someone on the help Center on the game
  • Options
    e8cj0xp1m04f.png
  • Options
    Obliz wrote: »
    e8cj0xp1m04f.png

You only have 94 shards. You'll unlock the event to 7* her when it comes around.
  • Options
    e8cj0xp1m04f.png

You only have 94 shards. You'll unlock the event to 7* her when it comes around.

You needed a specific amount?
  • Options
    e8cj0xp1m04f.png

Yes, it breaks down like this:

0-99 shards of Fulcrum = Upcoming event that will reward a 7* Fulcrum.
    100-329 shards of Fulcrum = In-game mail containing 330 - [# of shards you have] shards of Fulcrum.
    330+ shards of Fulcrum = Nothing, this event is for newer players.

• Options
    Dianora wrote: »
    e8cj0xp1m04f.png

Yes, it breaks down like this:

0-99 shards of Fulcrum = Upcoming event that will reward a 7* Fulcrum.
    100-329 shards of Fulcrum = In-game mail containing 330 - [# of shards you have] shards of Fulcrum.
    330+ shards of Fulcrum = Nothing, this event is for newer players.

I see, thank you for clarifying
  • Options
    Welp I have 3 accounts that I play and on all of them I did the event and got the 230 shards. Then on 2 of them I got the pop up for the 100 shards, but on my lowest account I'm still sitting at 230 and the pop up hasn't popped up. Am I just not getting it?
  • Options
    I have not received them too