Finally an opponent who scares me

Replies

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Doga wrote: »
    Either way, how do you get your team to 30K power and still have a quarter of a million crystals laying around without being a mega whale ( like that one in Jurassic World) or being up to no good

Since when was Team iNstinct not mega whales aka krakens?

This is correct. I beleive TI is the only guild that asks for financial history and a credit check as part of approval into the guild. ;)

Lol, I do the all the recruiting for Team Instinct and I can guarantee you we don't ask for anything like that ;).

We look at the roster, just like every other guild should be doing. We just have higher requirements :)

PS: I am sure this was tongue in cheek, but I wanted to clarify anyway ;).
  • Options
    Either way, how do you get your team to 30K power and still have a quarter of a million crystals laying around without being a mega whale ( like that one in Jurassic World) or being up to no good

This is correct. I beleive TI is the only guild that asks for financial history and a credit check as part of approval into the guild. ;)

I know you're being facetious but we're not all whales, I'm krill by comparison, and I'm not the only one, you just have to be good.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »

Lol, I do the all the recruiting for Team Instinct and I can guarantee you we don't ask for anything like that ;).

We look at the roster, just like every other guild should be doing. We just have higher requirements :)

As long as u don't ask for cup size I am willing to sign up :*>:)
    Jk.

• Tufav
    14 posts Member
    Options
    I would run from that team based on it's name alone!

neah... is no match for Darth Penicillin or Condom Consular
  • Options
    Tufav wrote: »
    I would run from that team based on it's name alone!

neah... is no match for Darth Penicillin or Condom Consular
    Darth Tacobell > all
  • Finity
    309 posts Member
    Options
    Use protection my friend. Then ur ok lol :*>:)

c60586c5afcc75268b6712ebea39933c.jpg
    Love SWGOH and want to keep it great! YouTube: Reality Skewed Gamers
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

As long as u don't ask for cup size I am willing to sign up :*>:)
    Jk.

I would like to think we are more mature than that :) We do have 2 (YES TWO!!!) females on our team and both kick serious trash.
  • Options
    That's a fat whale. A quarter billion crystals?!? Well I guess someone has to pay EA's employees...
  • Options
    Finity wrote: »
    Use protection my friend. Then ur ok lol :*>:)

c60586c5afcc75268b6712ebea39933c.jpg

:D
  • Options

Are you guys/gals still accepting apps? I applied the other day. I have 16 7* toons, 20+ gear eight, finish in the top 5 of my arena everyday 1st frequently, and I have spent some money too (even if that's not a factor). I haven't heard anything yet.
  • Options

Are you guys/gals still accepting apps? I applied the other day. I have 16 7* toons, 20+ gear eight, finish in the top 5 of my arena everyday 1st frequently, and I have spent some money too (even if that's not a factor). I haven't heard anything yet.

Sounds like no.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    Just to clarify, "Mil" means "thousands" in portuguese. And yes, I am saving crystals for the apocalypse!
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

Did you apply? If so what name did you apply under
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    Darth Syphilis, run for life!!!

ZgMVih3.jpg

Don't know why it's not a word.. its clearly mispelled.. Dengur .. ruwn fer yur lyfe, its.. not even reel.
  • Options
    LMYYYKS wrote: »
    252.2m crystals in your pocket? Seriously?
    This is truly epic.
    252.2 million crystals.
    /bow to thee my lord

252.2 million credits not crystals.. that's not bad..
  • Options

Did you apply? If so what name did you apply under

I PM'd you. Thanks for taking a look.
  • Options
    Wow, 252,400 crystals, unbelievable. How is it at all possible?
  • Options
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    Wow, 252,400 crystals, unbelievable. How is it at all possible?

252, 400 ÷ 15,710 × 100. Is that right? Then minus all crystals earned from payouts and rewards.
  • Options
    Recognize those names. On the same shard. Started back in December. Basically a dooku fest from 50 and below.
    Are you voltron on this shard? Loved the name while perusing the leaderboard.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    When the crystal amount is more disturbing than the enemy's name...
  • Options
    A name that truly deserves the "Darth" title...
  • pnutbutter
    550 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Haven't seen darthsyphilis in a while. Once in a while he/she makes a deep run. There's a joke in that somewhere :D
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Talk about a DOT buff...... Is there a debuff for Syphilis? Penicillin?
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    A name that truly deserves the "Darth" title...

Indeed. Stay away when he's dropping DoTs...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    Better use lightsaber protection!
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm sorry sir, but your request has been declined due to: Poor credit history, lack of PayDex and lack of commercial EA spending."
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    DomLon wrote: »
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    LMYYYKS wrote: »
    252.2m crystals in your pocket? Seriously?

Language barrier? Otherwise that seems a tad bit high....

Probably stands for the latin word "Mille", so thousand.
    252 thousand crystals is still huge :smiley:

Latin word? What? You killed thousands of years of history
  • Options
    pnutbutter wrote: »
    Recognize those names. On the same shard. Started back in December. Basically a dooku fest from 50 and below.
    Are you voltron on this shard? Loved the name while perusing the leaderboard.

Yea that's me. Can't wait to see some new faces besides dooku and qgj.

• Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    https://flic.kr/p/FNq5Ws
    Current lineup. I'd like to be part of team iNstinct and also applied. My lineup has changed to QGJ lead, Dooku, Daka, Lumi, GS. It is a good team to hold 1st today.
  • Options
    Good to know that there are players out there able to support this game..
    (Because I can't ; P )