Finally an opponent who scares me

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    I would run from that team based on it's name alone!
    Use protection my friend. Then ur ok lol :*>:)
    RG's protection can't help you here.
  • Tusnal
    77 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously how much money have you spend in the game? Sorry to ask but **** I am very curious
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    Darth Syphilis, run for life!!!

ZgMVih3.jpg

I'm in that server too! He is new to the top of the boards I think. Don't remember that name.
  • Options
    Recognize those names. On the same shard. Started back in December. Basically a dooku fest from 50 and below.

I think we hover around the same ranking usually too Voltron. The Dooku is strong on this server. FramingDragon here :)
  • Options
    Hahaha this is Framing Dragon - love tropic thunder.
  • Options

Haha you got it man!

"Can you find out who that was for me?"

• Peempo
    403 posts Member
    Options
    Recognize those names. On the same shard. Started back in December. Basically a dooku fest from 50 and below.

Sure is, and this OP is a lvl 75 mega whale. I wonder what you're defensive w/l ratio is Fabio.
  • Options
    chuckwing wrote: »

Haha you got it man!

"Can you find out who that was for me?"

Literally watched the scene on YouTube 2 hours ago. Underrated movie and absolutely historical.
  • Options
    Peempo wrote: »

Sure is, and this OP is a lvl 75 mega whale. I wonder what you're defensive w/l ratio is Fabio.

A couple of days ago I were 830/113, not bad! After level cap increase I am holding considerably better.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me