Kit Reveal - Galactic Legend Leia Organa

2Next

Replies

• Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    laughing at imagining Lord Failure getting bonked by Leia’s small stick special and getting defeated by it
  • Ultra
    11587 posts Moderator
    Options
    Why would Kanan be on the team?

D&I hire

you can’t be the only one in the team
  • Options
    BasherBeau wrote: »

...asks Captain Drogan.

I was there on the forest moon of Endor. Kanan?
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • Options
    So depressed than Ben and Kanan are actually intended for Leia…. Kanan did not even want to join the rebellion!
  • Options
    This game does not stick to all canon stuff.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • joelgs23
    251 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    ……
    Post edited by joelgs23 on
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure old ben is the only intended rebel jedi tank for the team, but if they hadn't mentioned Kanan there would be a bunch of "don't know your own game" comments here.

The team needs a 5th though. Kind of funny that all
    versions of Han are strongly discouraged. If Han is not around I'm sure Lando would like to step in.
  • Options
    I like the idea of Scarif Rebel Pathfinder as a 5th. Another Tank to keep the heat off of Leia, and he revives whenever he’s defeated with a Buff. Leia gives an undispellable Call To Action for 4 turns, and Drogon’s Keen Strategem stays indefinitely (or until SRP’s defeated, he still revives without it).

Rey and the DS GLs all have some method or another of blocking revives, but not all of them will always be a threat. Maybe it won’t work so well in practice compared to Kanan, but it should work. Especially against JMK.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »
    When SEE gets to ultimate will he get to use his instant kill or have to wait 20 turns?

it doesn't start on cooldown so no
  • Options
    RIP swgoh, with this kind of extensive and complex kits many players won't read let alone understand what each character is doing. Absolutely ridiculous. Imagine being a new player, you would need a week off to read through all this rubbish.
  • Options
    stoned77 wrote: »
    RIP swgoh, with this kind of extensive and complex kits many players won't read let alone understand what each character is doing. Absolutely ridiculous. Imagine being a new player, you would need a week off to read through all this rubbish.

Just play, i only read those kits when i am defeated.
  • Options

i skimmed this and watched ahndalts vid. that helped A LOT
  • Options
    I'm pretty sure old ben is the only intended rebel jedi tank for the team, but if they hadn't mentioned Kanan there would be a bunch of "don't know your own game" comments here.

versions of Han are strongly discouraged. If Han is not around I'm sure Lando would like to step in.

does st han have a smuggler tag? if not he may be of good use, being a tank.
  • Options

The call outs in the kit are only for Jedi Rebell tanks though
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

D&I hire

you can’t be the only one in the team

Then I shall welcome him with open arms (one slightly shorter than the other, but open and capable nonetheless).
    "The Empire won't stop until we make them " - Cpt. Drogan, Bitter Pill Company
  • TVF
    36766 posts Member
    Options

It died again?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Cookiezi wrote: »
    Do you want a slow and thicc Leia to keep them fractured as long as possible or fast to deal a lot of damage?

no, i would prefer the fast thicc jabbas lap pet leia

🤦
    all the Jedi say I’m pretty fly for a Qui guy
  • Options
    Cookiezi wrote: »
    Do you want a slow and thicc Leia to keep them fractured as long as possible or fast to deal a lot of damage?

no, i would prefer the fast thicc jabbas lap pet leia

🤦

You wouldnt believe how many people would prefer that version but are to afraid it would put them in the light they belong into
  • Options

Oh yeah, this is the first extensive description in the game, plus new players will totally be confronted with GL Leia Organa in their first few days of playing.

• Options
    Blubcop wrote: »

The call outs in the kit are only for Jedi Rebell tanks though

right, i forgot about that. thanks!
  • Options

Oh yeah, this is the first extensive description in the game, plus new players will totally be confronted with GL Leia Organa in their first few days of playing.
    That is exactly my point. This isn't the first extensive description in the game, now even the most basic noname chars like Scout Trooper have this whole ten book saga of a kit. I understand the urgency for each new character to be somewhat better than the older ones but this is getting out of hand.
  • Options
    Ewoks in abilities
    no Ewok synergies?
    Sometimes a door is just a door
  • Options
    Lando would like to step in.

Well, Hello there!
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    I am still new to the game.
    I’m still trying to figure out how things are.

The only experience I have is from other turn based games I played.
    In some of other games I played Arena/PVP was general dominated by 2 strategies.

One Strategy was a crazy fast aggressive play style.
    - You go first
    - You fill your teams turn meter so they move before enemy
    - You increase your Attack
    - You lower enemy Defense
    - You do Big AOE hit with the intention of killing enemy before they have chance to move.

Second Strategy which was popular was a crazy defensive play style.
    - The player would intentionally build his team to go second
    - Than seek to make his team very defensive to withstand the enemy initial assault.
    - The team would have Shields (which in this game they call Protection) in order to help blunt enemy initial hit.
    - Than the team would have healing, shield regeneration, & reviving.

Most fast aggressive teams would be built with pure speed, offense, critical chance, & critical damage.
    All of the above things would leave no room for the team to add survivability to the team.
    This would cause the team to be very glass cannon.

Thus, if a team would survive initial blast, any counter attacks would often proof to be very fatal.
    This was more or less 2 strategies in my other game.

The reason I am mentioning it here is because I was looking at Lea.
    Lea seems like a character who would fit better on a second strategy team.

For the above reason, I was thinking about few heroes
    - Captian Han was one hero I thought about
    - Brodhi Room was another hero I thought about.
    - Captain Rex even though he might ruin a Phoenix team

Only down side with Captian Han is his cool downs are very long and he is wearing snow cloths which doesn’t match.
    Brodhi seem better, but I don’t know if he is part of team already

I really would of liked to have a hero like Mon Mothma on the team.
    Mon Mothma is Rebel, but for what ever strange reason she only helps Rebel Fighters mostly?
    A real shame for sure.

I wonder if those characters could of been 5th options.
  • Options
    we don’t speak oh bodhi rook… if that’s who u were talking about.