QoL suggestions

My current ones are these:
1) allow choosing a fleet instead of a Cap Ship right away. Currently you have to choose a fleet commander before you can use the Fleet Loadouts. I really do appreciate Fleet loadouts, and I understand this is a relatively small thing, but if that screen didn't appear that would be nice.

2) When on the mod screen and you are including mods assigned to other characters in your search, allow a **long press** on that mod instead of a tap to take you to the character that that other mod is on. There are quite a number of reasons why you might want to jump from your list of mods to those characters, but the two most obvious are 1) figuring out how crucial a mod is to that character before you (permanently) steal it for someone else, and 2) when you're weeding out older/lesser mods you want to just see the speed or %Off or whatever you're searching for low values of and zap around to all those characters that are no longer keeping up with your new average/ minimum/ whatever and replace it with something from your inventory.

3) If you try to sell a mod and it's in a loadout, have the screen that says you can't sell it give you the option to go directly to that loadout so you can yeet the thing from the loadout and get rid of it right away.

Any other good QoL suggestions bubbling in your brains?

Replies

• Options
    X6 and/or X8 speed imo. X4 is nice but some animations are long and can cause timeouts in 5 minute fights or would just be nice to get things done faster.
  • Options
    I would love it if we could touch the scrollbars to move quickly up and down on various screens, like mods, units, and especially in the shops.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    These are all great. I could think of a bunch but my top would be:

1) Full roster mod snapshots

2) Character-to-character and character-to-inventory mod swapping from the mod management screen

3) Bookmarking feature for nodes with its own dedicated tab to simplify node farming

4) The ability to tab between selections in ANY and ALL contextual menus (units in a squad in GAC/TW, and DCs, for instance)

5) This probably deserves its own discussion entirely, but a complete overhaul of the officer/guild management and communication tools suite
  • Options
    Swap mods instead of remove, so if I ever swap mods around for something I will at least have some mods on if I forget to fix it for GAC
  • Options
    What about being able to select more than 1 tag at the same time? Like "separatists" and "droids".
  • Options
    zdmgciajz1l6.png

Why have check boxes if we can only pick a single tag?

As dogwelder79 just asked "What about being able to select more than 1 tag at the same time? Like "separatists" and "droids""

GL Leia's kit refers to Jedi Rebel Tanks. How do I use this screen to only show Jedi Rebel Tanks?
    (Yes I know who Old Ben & Kanan is.)

Sana's kit refers to a "non-attacker Rebel Scoundrel"

Either allow us to select more than one tag, or stop having kits that refer to multiple tags.
  • Options
    Filtering on abilities.

E.g., If I want to see all toons that use 'evasion down' to cram them into a conquest team
  • Options
    KDC99X wrote: »

2) Character-to-character and character-to-inventory mod swapping from the mod management screen

3) Bookmarking feature for nodes with its own dedicated tab to simplify node farming

4) The ability to tab between selections in ANY and ALL contextual menus (units in a squad in GAC/TW, and DCs, for instance)

5) This probably deserves its own discussion entirely, but a complete overhaul of the officer/guild management and communication tools suite

Point 3: For Hard Node farming, i just do Squads with Characters I want to farm or are on a node with a ship i want to farm. That is basically half the feature you are asking for.
  • Options
    @Klogott

Imagine a "favorites" list of nodes -- LS, DS, Fleet, Mod, and Cantina. All your favourites are there, in a row, just like when you search for sources of a gear piece that is found on more than one node.

Go ahead and sim 5 times on each of the nodes in the first 3 categories, and burn through your energy on the last two. Refilled energy? They're all right there to node-refresh and sim 5 times again.

It's an elegant interface, especially for newer players who benefit most from having a long list of nodes to farm while doing few node refreshes.
  • Options
    True, and you can also just bookmark units on nodes you want to farm, where applicable, but:

1) you still have to jump through two screens to get to the farming option (on the 2ne page)

2) not all nodes have characters on them to bookmark on our in squads

Being able to bookmark nodes directly would be a huge time saver, from not having to navigate those extra levels alone.
    Klogott wrote: »
    KDC99X wrote: »

Point 3: For Hard Node farming, i just do Squads with Characters I want to farm or are on a node with a ship i want to farm. That is basically half the feature you are asking for.

• Options
    i would like to see next to the ability inside the character stuff on which abilities a zeta has been applied
  • Options
    Being able to sort by "Missing Zetas" or "Missing Omicrons", so that I have all of those on one screen without having to favorite them all, or without having to scroll for ages.
  • Options
    I’d like to be able to select a character I’m farming and see the great I need ahead of time for them. Then I can quick click to farm it.
  • Options
    I was thinking along the lines of how they are slowing down the pace of Krayt raids. Half as many per week with twice the rewards.

Currently we have 2 weeks on 2 weeks off conquest, TB every other week, TW twice a week every other week, and GAC 3 weeks on and one off. Generally we have two events at once and right now we have three with GAC, tw, and conquest.

What if we were to slow down the pace of some of these and bump up the rewards by the same amount (like just one tw a week with two times the rewards).

To me it seems this game is getting way too time consuming.
  • Options
    Datacrons management can be improve for sure. Quick view of the stats ( full stats like in the loading screen) can be add in the main screen instead of clicking on the datacrons to see those stats in a new screen...now you have to go back to the main screen to see the next one. You also have to remember wich one you've already picked... it's not very user friendly...switching between datacron in the update screen would be great also.
  • Options
    I wish that the webstore would show in the gear/shard packs what characters need the gear and how much we have like it does in the in game store. This is the primary reason I used the in game store over the webstore.
  • Options
    Make TW like GAC with preset team being allowed to be used. (Kinda like what MSF does for there allience wars)

Just make it full guild vs full guild, no sign up date, and let us put a team down and it will always be there until we change it ourselves. Rewards require 1 attack at least.

Im just tired of always having to fill defenses and call out people in the guild to help place stuff
  • Options
    How about reinforcements come out in the order you place them
  • Options
    how about when you view a gear piece you can see (if any) which salvage you can turn it into. it would be much easier than memorizing all of the salvage values.
  • Options
    On the raid score submission screen, show the individual score. Currently only the guild score is shown.

When assigning a loadout, offer to "backup" the toons affected.

Change the datacron inventory to a list, and show more info about each datacron.
  • Options
    In any battle where "Retreat" button available (raids, challenges, etc) add "Restart" button which just restarts the battle with current squad without going through loading and squad selection screens.
  • Options
    Allow datacrons to be used in pve as well.
  • Options
    Allow datacrons to be used in pve as well.

sorry but hard no on this. if they are allowed in PvE then PvE gets balanced around needing them which makes PvE worse overall
  • Options
    I’d like gear pieces to show which relic materials they can be scrapped for.
  • Options
    I would like gear pieces to show me at the top which parts are missing for completion and how many.

(not for gear that needs 50 salvages and 50 other stuff, but for gear that consist of 2 other gear pieces, which contain other 3 pieces, which need x amount of something)
  • Options
    Since they're here to stay, some QoL updates to Datacrons would be good. Here are a couple I can think of off the top of my head.

1. The ability to scroll through Datacrons, instead of having to jump in and out all the time.
    2. The ability to rename Datacrons, so I know which datacron goes on which team when equipping.
  • Options
    1. The ability to scroll through Datacrons, instead of having to jump in and out all the time.
    2. The ability to rename Datacrons, so I know which datacron goes on which team when equipping.

These are S-tier suggestions.
    I’d like gear pieces to show which relic materials they can be scrapped for.

as is this.
  • TVF
    36611 posts Member
    Options
    The term "S-tier" is F-tier.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    I'll second roster wide mod snapshots. I literally never need to change just one characters mods. Loadouts were a great addition - I feel like they stopped just short of the finish line on this one.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.