11/12 Jabba Ult Tokens

Replies

• Options
    Any update @CG_Tusken_Meathead on a possible fix for this yet?
  • Options
    Please fix. This sucks...
  • Options
    It’s over a week since your post and around two sincr the problem occured. Another GAC rotation that people go through without maded out Jabbas, even though they could have him. @CG_Tusken_Meathead please at least give us some info on progress or possible workarounds. -.-
  • Options
    Just credit those of us with Jabba un-ulted an ultimate mat. problem solved.
  • Options
    I just received a reply from the in game help that said it was fixed. But it's not fixedzd3wqysm9qbv.jpg
    he0aqxptipnl.jpg
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead when do you resolve this bug?
    Ally code 247268121
    4isqh1dxlfz6.jpeg
    8ey8oc2rjocu.png
    snt65e5jdzmp.png
  • Options
    As this issue has already impacted one GAC Event and, in less than 4 hours, will impact another, the make-good should probably also include Crystals.
  • Options
    Another GAC round starting and the problem with Jabba's ultimate has not yet been resolved.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead It seems that with this most recent update I've been added to the list of having this problem. I was at 8/12 towards Jabba's ultimate, had like 43 tokens towards the next one and now its all locked up and my tokens are gone.
  • Options
    I wasn’t affected by this bug until the latest update rolled just a bit ago. Now my Jabba event shows as completed, even though I still was working on his ult. And no DS GL tickets show anywhere for me.

So yay for me, I guess? Looks like I have weeks of being stuck with a half-finished Jabba to look forward to, judging from this thread. This makes me so glad that I’ve been spending my crystals on getting Leia event toon shards. Can’t wait to see what bug gets me in her event!
  • Krille
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I have the same problem after the last uppdaterad am stuck with 9 ult tokens. Cant farm them and it says complete. This is really bad when you spent alot of recorses too get jobba. Hope we Will get some componsation if they dont work it out Quickly.
    Ally code 881-935-267
  • Options
    Same here, latest update leaves me 9/12 and no way to get more tokens.
    Ally Code775-186-235
  • Options
    Ally code 959-459-743 I cant farm tickets for Jabba ult at all and shows complete
  • Options
    It was working for me until yesterday's update. Now I cannot get more dark side tickets and my Jabba event shows that it is complete. Ally code 855-781-666
  • Options
    Same here was 7/12 and suddenly today it shows complete. Still only 7/12. Really annoying bug here why can’t we complete the event?

485-666-492
  • Firefox5400
    12 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    Just hit me with today's update ... at 9/12 ... 373-422-413
  • Sallego
    24 posts Member
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I got told by in game help it was fixed but I'm still having the same issue.
    For crying out loud ive gone through 3 GACs now without Jabba ultimate. Please just give everybody the missing materials. Its not going to wreck your bottom line. Then FIX your **** game. qrh9aiko4zfi.jpg
    yklvr56jn0t0.jpg
  • Options
    And the list of affected players keeps growing …
    Add me to the list 922966331

yxqwj0a3w3as.png
    verz8x87y2vf.png
  • Options
    Same issue! So frustrating when I’ve been grinding to finish only to be 1 piece away from ultimate. Ally code: 873-771-529
  • Options
    Same here. Ally code: 975-592-152
  • Options
    Made a forum account just to post I’m also affected and extremely disappointed it’s not fixed.

Ally code: 451-296-966
  • Options
    Same problem is occurring for me, my allied code is 995-139-315.
  • Options
    I am having the same problem. Stuck on 10/12. 467-313-269.
  • Options
    People in my guild having this issue too and tickets/support are worthless.

Same ole CG: Helps the players = quick fix. Hurts the players = they’ll get to it whenever

• Options
    Same issue

Ally code 462.239-676
  • Options
    Working fine till todays update. Now stuck at 9/12. rcyvndxjiqom.jpeg
    Fix today did not work either. Ally code 316-556-843
  • Options
    They rebroke it the way they broke it on Sep. 13th. Cool.
  • Options
    Looks like they fixed it and broke it a 3rd time. Now I can do the event but I just did my 8th run but the completion is 3/4 full meaning I’ll get stuck at 11/12 likely.

Prior to yesterday I was 1 notch lower and on pace to finish.

dvqa7kdb9w0a.png
    8qkw7bvwpnau.png