11 posts Member
    Options
    They'd rather keep their heads up their **** than help us
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »
    MowMow17 wrote: »
    Lol the silence on this is crazy

Help desk said, try reinstalling the game and see if that helps.

Did it help?

No
  • StarSon
    7521 posts Member
    Options

Did it help?

No

Unfortunate. Maybe they'll get to that fix after they fix this busted Conquest.
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I have a bit different issue (but it could be i will have this one too). I spent 70 dark side currency on the ultimate battle and got info that "client must be restarted"... no ultimate material and no dark side currency (Jabba event). I'm trying to get some help via ingame tool but it looks like there is no live supporter (bot replied?).
    456228965 ally code if someone could help.
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Options
    Like i said but i'm sitting on 10/12 and game showed that event is finished... HELP!!!!
  • Jamer
    14 posts Member
    Options
    any time CG, any time...
  • StarSon
    7521 posts Member
    Options
    Jamer wrote: »
    any time CG, any time...

They're too busying laughing at us as we struggle through Conquest.
  • Options
    It's been a great diversion. Someone even started a new thread about this, as the Jabba threads disappear of the first page thanks to all the Conquest threads.
  • Options

Did it help?

Nope
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead Is there any progress on this issue. I get that Conquest is the biggest problem child right now but seriously I should be done with the GL Journey by now and I'm sitting at 11/12 because of this bug.
  • Options
    It's been almost 3 weeks now that I have been stuck at 11/12 ultimate mats for Jabba, with multiple complaints lodged. Been playing since 2017 and I feel like CG doesn't have the same loyalty to their customers as the players do to them. Very frustrating and disappointing
  • Options
    ICYMI:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/266075/jabba-journey-guide-update-10-3#latest
    Hello Holotable Heroes,
    We are working to resolve this as fast as we can, there were technical issues that increased the difficulty of this fix, which we believe we have found and corrected. It is currently being reviewed for a future release.
    We will keep you up to date as we know more.
  • Options
    Just want to add my guild mates ally code here - he's at 11/12 as of this morning and the journey guide says it's complete.

116-646-617
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    Anyone having the same 11/12 issue with the Leia Ult?
  • Options
    After that Conquest make-good, I'm not hopeful for this Jabba make-good. Even though it's impacted 2 GAC rounds, a Smugglers Run 2, a TW, a TB, and a Conquest.... so far.
  • Options
    I got hit with the bug while still at 8/12 ... that got fixed. However, now that I'm at 11/12 the Tier 5 circle is full (and when I think back ... even at 8/12 the Tier 5 circle was 75% full or 9/12) and I can't collect dark side tokens or play the event ... so I'm back at being stuck but at 11/12. They've got some sort of counter issue (looks like)
  • Options
    I have this problem too. I’m stuck with 11/12 tokens and i can't get the last one :(
  • RoboJoe
    105 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Fix this please. Tired of looking at 11/12 @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • Options
    Don't worry this is intended and they will seek you the fix for $250. It's absolutely insane they can't just give us the missing mats and let it be done with already. Like FFS every day this is broken its pushing me closer and closer to quitting.
  • Options
    A guildmate is having the same issue. 11/12 Jabba ult materials. His allycode is 267-235-166.
    k7gsn690l62f.png
    0lnwan8ya29y.png
    qxo0a9kzin0d.png

@CG_Tusken_Meathead is there any news on a fix?
  • Options
    A guildmate is having the same issue. 11/12 Jabba ult materials. His allycode is 267-235-166.
    CG_Tusken_Meathead is there any news on a fix?

This was posted two days ago:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/266075/jabba-journey-guide-update-10-3#latest
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    You can @CG_Tusken_Meathead all you want he dont answer them
  • Options
    Such a real good community manager
  • Options
    +1 stuck on 11/12

Wowzers this is a wait.
  • Options
    Was able to continue on 2/12, now locked out again at 11/12.
  • Options
    It’s a very easy fix for them to just send us the missing materials. The players don’t care about this bug, we’ve all done the missions 11+ times and been waiting longer than the time gate to get the 12th. We are not going to unlock jabba again so this isn’t a big we need fixed.

Even if they fix it and somehow our account get +1 material. There’s literally no positive to that. It’s not like there’s an extra ultimate to unlock. We’ve already paid the time gate more than double so even the next gl time gate is covered.

So while I understand they want to fix the bug to make supports life easier. are they going to compensate people for missing another GAC and proving grounds?

They just need to send people the missing materials and then they can take their own sweet time working on their code.
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead ... with the weekend coming up and GAC starting on Mon ... can you provide us with an update on when this bug will be fixed and/or when we can expect the appropriate compensation for what we've missing?

Those of us that are stuck at 11/12 and not able to get dark side tokens or play the last event would have been able to complete the ultimate by now (and some players seem to have been having this problem across multiple GACs).

At a minimum, can CG at least provide us that one last piece to finish Jabba's Ult in time for GAC?

Thanks.

373-422-413
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead please not another GAC with Jabba missing its ultimate, why can’t this be sorted today? Why not gifting to all those players with Jabbas journey completed BUT no ultimate unlocked the missing ultimate material? Please 🙏🏻
  • Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead can we get an update please? Over on the EA Answers HQ site, someone with a similar problem with SLKR (stuck at 9/10 on ult but the journey guide said was complete) received their last piece for their ultimate. Can you please award those of us missing our last Jabba ult piece that final piece to be consistent with other approaches?
  • Options
    I have the same problem, it stopped at fight 11 and I can't do anything further. 11/12 looks like the event is over. Can you help me somehow? Thank you! My Ally Code: 227-155-616