Cheating with PVP stats

I'm not sure whether it is legit to judge someone according to his/her win/lost record in Arena, but it can influence on someone's decision regarding your acceptance into the guild. I saw some people who had hundreds of victories with several defeats (like less than five), which is statistically very unlikely. So my questions is...
When the battle is drawn, is it a defeat? Or does game refuse to record it, counting it as neither a defeat, nor a victory? And if it is so, isn't it a kind of cheating just to draw the game without getting your defeat counter increased when you see that your only character with red health is standing against 5 full HP opponents?

Replies

• Options
    Irrlicht wrote: »
    When the battle is drawn, is it a defeat? Or does game refuse to record it, counting it as neither a defeat, nor a victory? And if it is so, isn't it a kind of cheating just to draw the game without getting your defeat counter increased when you see that your only character with red health is standing against 5 full HP opponents?

Yep. It's a draw, it doesn't matter anyway, 1,256,000,004 win \ 5 loss doesn't mean squat, the only important stat is rank. They have bragging rights to say they only lost 5 but its merely an exploit.
  • Beewl
    129 posts Member
    Options
    I'd rather see rolling stats like the last 30 days. Get rid of the hard/normal battles won too... who cares?