Sector 2 jabba

Nickscott
58 posts Member
edited October 2023
Any tips on defeating jabba? I have all gls except leia
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Same here. The sector 2 mini boss was unpleasant, but beatable, but the boss is looks difficult. I don't understand, what is the developers intend here. This is stupid. And btw, I think the ehte normal nodes are harder too.
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    Options
    This boss is a stupid road block.
  • Options
    This is it for me. The final straw. Can’t get past Jabba. The entirety of the Conquest time-suck is dumb let alone all the other dumb stuff that is just a grind. Now you make it harder, don’t test it yourself. You’ve ruined this game, CG. Goodbye.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Why keep trying, instead of waiting for the next attempt at an adjustment tomorrow?
    Sim DC node in S1 or work on others feats to not cap energy.
  • Options
    WHAT THE HECK UP WITH THIS JABBA!?!???
  • Options
    Nice job CG!

I am a 10.4M GP player, and played like sandbag in every boss battles.

What a wonderful game mode!
  • LordI
    70 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    And they have the eggs to say "conquest fixed"

It's impossible for a jabba team to activate contract and all chars moving 2 times before JMK takes his first turn.
    But doesnt matter, take the game and insert in your ****
    This game sucks
  • Options
    I beat Jabba boss with this Maul team.

Used a Frenzy Tech & a Health Booster to try and up Maul's damage a bit.

adej1lkqtsyr.png
    qhum4h4hntz3.jpg
  • Options
    I got it down to just jabba twice but he gets rancor so fast and he absorbs every debuff it’s ridiculous. I guess my conquest is over for this round unfortunately
  • Options
    For those beating their heads against it, maybe wait for whatever fix CG are due to roll out today.

Not saying this should inspire confidence but still, might be better than using crystals and getting nowhere.
  • Options
    6m gp player here. was successful with LV, wat, maul, RG and thrawn. dot modifiers of course. also had offense, overloaded health, and empire consumables activated. had about 2.5 mins to spare
  • Options
    Can do it with full SLKR & FO team with consumables. Max health, Frenzy, and Speed up