Kit Reveal - Paz Vizsla + Sneak Preview of Upcoming Powerhouse

2Next

Replies

• Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead How do you change the bonus event date? I already bought energy. Will I get a refund for these spent crystals?
  • Options
    Ratinira wrote: »
    I just do not believe in a player with 500 purfect god-mods lying unequipped.
    I don't even believe in a player with 300 such mods.

I don't know about you, but I really don't like managing mods. If I could farm 500 mods between levelling/slicing/culling days, then I could go about 20 days, which in practice means I only have to deal with mods once every 2 weeks.

But right now I have at least 400 mods that are worthy of keeping b/c of their strong potential, and another 40 that are strong potential but low speed (usually green or white mods, I don't keep low-speed mods that are purple and level 12). Everything else is 10+ speed with strong synergy between set bonus, primary, and secondaries, or 10+ speed with a rare primary (like Acc, CritAvoid, CritDmg).

Even with aggressive culling, I can't go a full week without levelling, slicing, culling, and otherwise managing mods.

I don't mind doing all that once in a while, if I have time and I want something to do.

But I DO mind doing all that every couple days. It's the worst part of the game, and I'd like it very much if I could limit that to once every 10 days or less. Unfortunately, if you're actively farming mods that means you need to have 250+ spare slots, and I don't have anywhere near that.

I dont like managing mods either.
    So when I farm mods (and not slicing details) I just go every 2-3 weeks, upgrade all mods to show their secondaries and then delete everything that doesn't have speed/high potential in speed and secondaries that match set. Usually that took less then10 min and ends with around 100-200 unequipped mods. Then I do slicing cycle with deleting everything that upgrading badly. Then farming cycle.
    I don't keep mods for "maybe one day"... Imho 99% that day will never come and they just clutter the space and cause irritation.
    And I dont buy characters asap, so when I start farming character it will take several month until I get that character - so plenty of time to farm spesific mods for them if needed...
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Jamer wrote: »
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead How do you change the bonus event date? I already bought energy. Will I get a refund for these spent crystals?

This. What is happening??
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    @Ratinira
    when I farm mods (and not slicing details) I just go every 2-3 weeks, upgrade all mods to show their secondaries and then delete everything that doesn't have speed/high potential in speed and secondaries that match set. Usually that took less then10 min and ends with around 100-200 unequipped mods. Then I do slicing cycle with deleting everything that upgrading badly. Then farming cycle.
    I don't keep mods for "maybe one day"...

That is literally, exactly what you're doing when you keep everything with "speed/high potential in speed and secondaries that match set". You're not some brain genius outsmarting me here. You keep mods with potential. I keep mods with potential.

Be honest with yourself.
  • Options
    @Ratinira
    when I farm mods (and not slicing details) I just go every 2-3 weeks, upgrade all mods to show their secondaries and then delete everything that doesn't have speed/high potential in speed and secondaries that match set. Usually that took less then10 min and ends with around 100-200 unequipped mods. Then I do slicing cycle with deleting everything that upgrading badly. Then farming cycle.
    I don't keep mods for "maybe one day"...

That is literally, exactly what you're doing when you keep everything with "speed/high potential in speed and secondaries that match set". You're not some brain genius outsmarting me here. You keep mods with potential. I keep mods with potential.

Be honest with yourself.

Please, let me clerify that I keep that mods not to look at them and enjoy thoughts about possibilities of their potential greatness: I keep them so next month I will slice/reroll them, and if they have great stats I will put them on one of my characters, replacing exciting one, and if not I will sell them.
    I am not keeping "over 300" mods with hight potential in sets and secondaries that one day may or may not be needed on a character that may not even yet be in dev's project.
    So no, I am not keeping that mods for "maybe one day". There is no "maybe" in there.
  • Options
    Jamer wrote: »

I did the same. When is this happening?

No bait and switch
  • Options
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Epic confrontation? That needs 10 chars, ouch..

Yeah, but it's also g12 to low relic. And you should have most of the toons already. Also also? The Epic Confrontations were both full of good fights. I know some people hated GAS, but part of that is that a lot of people were trying to do it with extremely low relics. Now it's no big deal to r5 three or 4 toons. I mean it's not nothing, but it's super doable. If you had 3x r3 and 4x r5 for the two hard fights in GAS's Epic Confrontation you were more than fine. And many people did it with only 3-5 relic'd toons. Since everyone is going to start out with Maul and Armorer and Jango relic'd, and most of us will have a couple more b/c of the Krayt raid, everyone should be fine.

Finally, there's not going to be any raid use since the confrontation won't come out until after Krayt is done, and the next raid won't include Mandos, there's no hard deadline for getting it done. Do it on 1st pass, do it on 2nd pass, it really won't matter much.

Just wonder who will be required, nothing more.
    Seems like we will have like 3-4 new chars(ship) to go.
  • Options
    Epic confrontation? That needs 10 chars, ouch..

Yeah, but it's also g12 to low relic. And you should have most of the toons already. Also also? The Epic Confrontations were both full of good fights. I know some people hated GAS, but part of that is that a lot of people were trying to do it with extremely low relics. Now it's no big deal to r5 three or 4 toons. I mean it's not nothing, but it's super doable. If you had 3x r3 and 4x r5 for the two hard fights in GAS's Epic Confrontation you were more than fine. And many people did it with only 3-5 relic'd toons. Since everyone is going to start out with Maul and Armorer and Jango relic'd, and most of us will have a couple more b/c of the Krayt raid, everyone should be fine.

Finally, there's not going to be any raid use since the confrontation won't come out until after Krayt is done, and the next raid won't include Mandos, there's no hard deadline for getting it done. Do it on 1st pass, do it on 2nd pass, it really won't matter much.

Just wonder who will be required, nothing more.
    Seems like we will have like 3-4 new chars(ship) to go.

The Mandalorian (Beskar Armor) (Relic 7)
    Paz Vizsla (Relic 7)
    IG-12 & Grogu (Relic 7)
    Kelleran Beq (Relic 7)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?