Leviathan mirror battle

2Next

Replies

• StarSon
    7443 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    and also has Mk6 called as first reinforcement. So an opponent that doesn't know how to set RI properly

Ah, so just like the other 98% of Levi owners then?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    and also has Mk6 called as first reinforcement. So an opponent that doesn't know how to set RI properly

In your leaderboard maybe, majority of mine have it set right so Mk6 is called 2nd
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options

In your leaderboard maybe, majority of mine have it set right so Mk6 is called 2nd

A question about that. If I have SA in the starting lineup due to using it in an attack, I remember reading when you set Palp Shuttle as first RI and then MK6, it works properly. Is that true?

Also, if I would set Dorito as first, it won't work, right? That's at least what I could find about how to set it in order to get MK6 out second.
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    What's your swgoh.gg?

Not sure if it let's me post links but
    https://swgoh.gg/p/165911665/
    And here is all 4 of the opponents ships going before me and me still winning.
    https://youtu.be/4FIvPjbTSTM?si=208r6KZnqBsbLTAo[/quote]

Oh, I thought I'd be able to see some consistent win streak vs Levi with Profundity, Exe or Nego Marauder in your GAC history like you said your "guildmates win using Profundity 90% of the time, Chimera with Scythe, Negotiator with Maurader and Executor" but the only thing I see are Levi mirrors vs Dagger startings.

Thought I could learn smth since I'm only aware of Nego Marauder timing out, Profundity having a good amount of RNG and Exe being an entire RNG fiesta.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options
    Legend91 wrote: »
    Oh, I thought I'd be able to see some consistent win streak vs Levi with Profundity, Exe or Nego Marauder in your GAC history like you said your "guildmates win using Profundity 90% of the time, Chimera with Scythe, Negotiator with Maurader and Executor" but the only thing I see are Levi mirrors vs Dagger startings.

Thought I could learn smth since I'm only aware of Nego Marauder timing out, Profundity having a good amount of RNG and Exe being an entire RNG fiesta.

Sorry we don't face good enough competition for you. We can only go against what CG gives us. I know I don't care about GAC and all that matters is fleet arena.

4sj662zuo6xf.jpg
  • Options
    Lumiya wrote: »

A question about that. If I have SA in the starting lineup due to using it in an attack, I remember reading when you set Palp Shuttle as first RI and then MK6, it works properly. Is that true?

Also, if I would set Dorito as first, it won't work, right? That's at least what I could find about how to set it in order to get MK6 out second.

If you watch my video they have Palpatine Shuttle in their reinforcements but Mark VI is still called 1st.
  • Options

Is there a way to have Mk6 called second when Fighter is in the starting lineup?
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

Is there a way to have Mk6 called second when Fighter is in the starting lineup?

Yes
    EP shuttle first, mk6 second in the Reinforcement lineup will mostly call EP shuttle first MK6 second.
    They have same Reinforcement tier so then the order is Left to right for priority.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

If you watch my video they have Palpatine Shuttle in their reinforcements but Mark VI is still called 1st.

It isn't enough to have it there
    Dorito, mk6, EP shuttle
    MK6 has priority

EP shuttle, mk6, dorito
    EP shuttle has priority

• Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options

It isn't enough to have it there
    Dorito, mk6, EP shuttle
    MK6 has priority

EP shuttle, mk6, dorito
    EP shuttle has priority

Thank you for the info 🙂
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    Options
    Legend91 wrote: »

Sorry we don't face good enough competition for you. We can only go against what CG gives us. I know I don't care about GAC and all that matters is fleet arena.

4sj662zuo6xf.jpg

It isn't directly about your opponents but if you come here and say you have a 90% win rate but then do not face the "right" lineups, your 90% doesn't count, because you wouldn't have these 90% against proper lineups. There is a reason why people ask about the lineups because different lineup changes the outcome drastically.