Bronzium pack auto opener

2Next

Replies

• Options
    If PR wasn't CG's dump stat it would have been in the game as soon as they abandoned tournaments. However, Profit is one of the stats CG put all their points into, and until this can be monetized, this just costs them a tiny bit of dev time and benefits players (more shard shop currency ==>slightly less spending) and doesn't profit CG at all.

While my first thought is that I'd like to agree it's also super weird at the same time that CG would just allow 3rd party programs profit off their laziness. Yeah they don't profit from making an update for it but allowing 3rd party programs to charge users to auto-open their bronzium packs seems like a net loss for CG unless they're the owners of these 3rd party programs that some people pay for to unlock their bronzium packs with.
  • Options
    If PR wasn't CG's dump stat it would have been in the game as soon as they abandoned tournaments. However, Profit is one of the stats CG put all their points into, and until this can be monetized, this just costs them a tiny bit of dev time and benefits players (more shard shop currency ==>slightly less spending) and doesn't profit CG at all.

While my first thought is that I'd like to agree it's also super weird at the same time that CG would just allow 3rd party programs profit off their laziness. Yeah they don't profit from making an update for it but allowing 3rd party programs to charge users to auto-open their bronzium packs seems like a net loss for CG unless they're the owners of these 3rd party programs that some people pay for to unlock their bronzium packs with.

CG does not allow it. Using it is against the ToS
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options

And you're positive they aren't working together?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

The only Official Cooperation is between swgoh.gg and CG
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

If CG was working with me I could get my banned alt un banned so I could use it for testing again.
  • Options
    I'm starting to believe something is up here. Why is it so hard to add a 10x button? Or an open all button? To me, there might be something else at play here. It could also mean that if something does not generate them $, then it's not worth the time and effort for their programmers to do it. As dory from Finding Nemo says, "Just keep clickin"....
    Check me out everyday 7:30p est @ twitch.tv/Gnomersi where I stream my Only SWGOH account. (Lost my F2P Tag Oct. 5th, 2023)
  • Options
    F2Paccount wrote: »
    I'm starting to believe something is up here. Why is it so hard to add a 10x button? Or an open all button? To me, there might be something else at play here. It could also mean that if something does not generate them $, then it's not worth the time and effort for their programmers to do it. As dory from Finding Nemo says, "Just keep clickin"....

Its not hard technically. And they never sayd that.
  • Options
    Isa joke
  • Options
    I honestly don’t think it would be hard to do at all. They could just copy some coding they use for scavenger and add it to the packs.
    Datrominis wrote: »
    I’ve brought this one up a few times. But CG needs to add an auto bronzium pack opener maybe like the sim tickets or a slider bar for how many packs you open at once. I don’t like using 3rd party applications or monthly payments just to open my packs. Come on CG this is what the community wants.

I asked this 5 years ago.

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I honestly don’t think it would be hard to do at all. They could just copy some coding they use for scavenger and add it to the packs.
    I’ve brought this one up a few times. But CG needs to add an auto bronzium pack opener maybe like the sim tickets or a slider bar for how many packs you open at once. I don’t like using 3rd party applications or monthly payments just to open my packs. Come on CG this is what the community wants.

I asked this 5 years ago.

It is already built in to the way the game talks to the server, this is why some bots can do it. They would just need to make the UI change to have a qty option
  • Winterwolves
    1735 posts Member
    edited March 25
    Options
    This is the only answer they have ever given to this question:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205068/developer-q-a-may-29th/p1

Q: Will you ever add multibuy to bronzium data cards?
    A: CG_Carrie: There are no plans for this. I think we get this question at least a few times a year, but the short of it is, when ally points were used as the currency in the old Tournament system, that was a big mistake that we made. When we turned off Tournaments, we didn't feel like we could take away the currency that was granted, even though we didn't want it to be used to open Bronzium packs at that amount. We probably should have then, but instead have decided to let it sit, and find other ways for you to spend large amounts of the ally points via the weekly shipments. NR: We'll likely try to find other ways for you to use large amounts of Ally Points on something that's meaningful for where you are in the game.

• Options
    Yeah, but maybe with the new PC release they are doing they could just add the coding in the game at that time and update both clients at or near the same time as the PC release.
    This is the only answer they have ever given to this question:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/205068/developer-q-a-may-29th/p1

Q: Will you ever add multibuy to bronzium data cards?
    A: CG_Carrie: There are no plans for this. I think we get this question at least a few times a year, but the short of it is, when ally points were used as the currency in the old Tournament system, that was a big mistake that we made. When we turned off Tournaments, we didn't feel like we could take away the currency that was granted, even though we didn't want it to be used to open Bronzium packs at that amount. We probably should have then, but instead have decided to let it sit, and find other ways for you to spend large amounts of the ally points via the weekly shipments. NR: We'll likely try to find other ways for you to use large amounts of Ally Points on something that's meaningful for where you are in the game.

• Options
    F2Paccount wrote: »
    This has been one of many things I mention that needs to be updated. I have had a couple people mention HotUtils to me which I then reply "I should not have to pay monthly for a 3rd party program to do something that should be in the game for free". Most games have the multi open functionality!

There is another option that is free I used to use years ago . In bluestacks on pc, you have an option to run a multi button pressing script that will open the packs automatically . It's a little finicky but it works.
  • Options
    Interesting.

I don't do it anymore, but I used to play on Bluestacks pretty much full time. I migrated to a tablet long ago, but it would have been good to know back then and I bet it would help people now, if we could get the word out.
  • Options
    Interesting.

I don't do it anymore, but I used to play on Bluestacks pretty much full time. I migrated to a tablet long ago, but it would have been good to know back then and I bet it would help people now, if we could get the word out.

I play almost exclusively on bluestacks and I don't use this option - unless you're going to babysit it, you run the risk of things going sideways and you can end up accidentally spending down your whole crystal stash. It IS an option - but it's not a good one. Everyone has their own tolerance for risk - and I guess if you don't have many crystals to start with then the risk is fairly low - but I've never viewed this as a viable option.

The problem is, it's basically just a script that clicks the screen in a designated spot at a certain interval. You can build complicated patterns with it, but bluestacks isn't actually reading your screen - it's just sending the click events. It won't know when it's messing up - it will just keep mindlessly clicking.
    F2P since the last time I bought Kyros, Crystals, or the Conquest Pass.
  • Options
    I have a script I made on my phone through switch control. Basically an auto clicker, gets the job done.
  • Options
    I would apply omicron that would allow me to open multiples of bronzium packs.
    But we got GC one instead.
    Yaaay.