Bronzium pack auto opener

Prev1
I’ve brought this one up a few times. But CG needs to add an auto bronzium pack opener maybe like the sim tickets or a slider bar for how many packs you open at once. I don’t like using 3rd party applications or monthly payments just to open my packs. Come on CG this is what the community wants.

Replies

• Haugs
    181 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    Yeah, pretty much a no-brainer to the point it’s almost offensive it isn’t in the game, especially considering the game’s 8 years old

[CM - Edited for minor profanity]
    Post edited by EA_Mako on
  • Options
    It’s one of those things that would just lift the morale in the game. It’s nothing crazy, but I feel like it’s necessary.
  • Options
    If PR wasn't CG's dump stat it would have been in the game as soon as they abandoned tournaments. However, Profit is one of the stats CG put all their points into, and until this can be monetized, this just costs them a tiny bit of dev time and benefits players (more shard shop currency ==>slightly less spending) and doesn't profit CG at all.
  • F2Paccount
    75 posts Member
    edited December 2023
    Options
    This has been one of many things I mention that needs to be updated. I have had a couple people mention HotUtils to me which I then reply "I should not have to pay monthly for a 3rd party program to do something that should be in the game for free". Most games have the multi open functionality!
    Check me out everyday 7:30p est @ twitch.tv/Gnomersi where I stream my Only SWGOH account. (Lost my F2P Tag Oct. 5th, 2023)
  • Options
    This would be so simple to just add. They can copy and paste code from other multi openers.
  • Options
    Would be so nice to have, since I never keep up with it and usually have hundreds of thousands of them to use up. I sit there and mindlessly click on the button while I watch something for awhile, but then eventually just give up.
  • Options
    Yeah it’s a chore and a waste of time
  • TVF
    36645 posts Member
    Options
    disagree that it's a waste of time
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

You can get some good gear pieces that are used for relics, I say it’s a waste the fact I have to sit there for hours opening one pack at a time. Hotutils is nice, but the fact I have To make payments just to open multiple packs in game is not worth the money. It should just be an in game feature to choose how many packs you open at once and call it a day.
  • Options
    Datrominis wrote: »

...I say it’s a waste the fact I have to sit there for hours opening one pack at a time...

I do it while watching shows. Just mindlessly poke at approximately the same screen location with a stylus without looking.

• Options

...I say it’s a waste the fact I have to sit there for hours opening one pack at a time...

I do it while watching shows. Just mindlessly poke at approximately the same screen location with a stylus without looking.

I would still prefer an auto opener to sitting clicking a button for hours.

• TVF
    36645 posts Member
    Options
    Stokat wrote: »

Sure, but one of those is currently free.
  • Options

Free but in my opinion definitely not worth the time and effort. Though I am a bit curious about how long it would take to go through my 950 000 ally points🤔
  • Options
  • Options

Free but in my opinion definitely not worth the time and effort. Though I am a bit curious about how long it would take to go through my 950 000 ally points🤔

If you want to get rid of those points, you can spend them on datacrons.
  • Options

If you want to get rid of those points, you can spend them on datacrons.

Yes thank you I am well aware that you can bulk spend them on other things instead of opening them to get shards/gear. That is beside the point of this thread though.
  • Options
    We all just want the free gear haha
  • Options

Kyros and shards yes.
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    nfidel2k wrote: »

Kyros and shards yes.

Brains & shards for new characters
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    or you can use those bronziums in some of the stores for datacron materials so you don't have to open them at all.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »
    nfidel2k wrote: »

Kyros and shards yes.

Brains & shards for new characters

I'm curious how you are getting those for ally points
    Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for life.
  • Options
    They didn't say that's what they were getting. You responded to the statement "all we want is free gear" with what you wanted. So they responded with what they wanted -- not what they're actually getting. I want a couple hundred shards of each of the NewBo requirements myself.
  • Options
    They didn't say that's what they were getting. You responded to the statement "all we want is free gear" with what you wanted. So they responded with what they wanted -- not what they're actually getting. I want a couple hundred shards of each of the NewBo requirements myself.

Ahh ok, well my wants can be obtained with ally points, so I guess I misunderstood.
  • Options
    Can the developers work on this program in game already?
  • TVF
    36645 posts Member
    Options
    Why start now
  • Options
    You have a point, they do like to take their sweet **** time.
  • Options
    ☝️🤓 "If players earn materials quickly and efficiently, they are less likely to purchase lootboxes to expedite their progression."
  • Options
    I’ve brought this one up a few times. But CG needs to add an auto bronzium pack opener maybe like the sim tickets or a slider bar for how many packs you open at once. I don’t like using 3rd party applications or monthly payments just to open my packs. Come on CG this is what the community wants.

I asked this 5 years ago.
  • Options
    And we the community won't stop asking until we get a definitive answer!
  • Options
    Ranzono wrote: »
    And we the community won't stop asking until we get a definitive answer!

Sounds like my son when he wants a cupcake. Or anything really.