Have you been working on General Grievous?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    No - never plan to
    Too many resources even for us whales only mega whales can afford to have him anytime soon. Personally I can max the rest of the roster to 7* before i could even come close to a maxed GG......
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    Yes - casually
    I'm at 30/80 with 4200 shard shop currency (: and I'm F2P.
  • Options
    No - never plan to
    GiranKenor wrote: »
    I'm pretending he doesn't exist

That's easy to do as noone uses him and he's nearly useless.
  • Options
    No - never plan to
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Yes

Because the shop has been filled with nothing but easily farmed garbage for weeks

going off topic a bit. I have only seen vader in shard shop 2, possibly 3 times since **** launched. Is anyone seeing him on a regular basis? What about chromium only characters? i tend to see ig88, JC, ewoks, and other characters, but never see old ben, QGJ, maul, Kit, kylo, ect.

I just saw two Vader's at once the other day - go figure I had no shard currency saved up. I don't even care that much though because Vader is more of a hobby than anything. I'll never actually use him in arena. He's just on my GW suicide squad.
  • Options
    No - but plan to
    Maybe after level 80. I got Boba, Lando, Chewbacca and Magma to 7 stars, I hope they are pretty good so I wont have to chase other characters!
  • Options
    Yes - hardcore
    No, after that grind to get him to 7* that took almost a week I just don't see the point. :)

jealous!! im working on getting him to 7* as ferociously as I can. Had to stop using my extra GW tokens for shards cause I had to get magmatrooper to 7* but now hes there so I can go back to grinding grievous lol
  • Options
    Yes - casually
    ElToro wrote: »
    For a ftp this is mission impossible

That's not necessarily true. I'm ftp and after maxing out characters I want, I just buy 5 Shards with arena credits and galactic war credits (of each character I already have 7* of) and convert into shard shop credits. E.g. Say I win 1200 galactic war credits, I'll buy IG-86, Lumi and Phasma, then get 225 shard shop credits (as well as whatever I won in the arena) and I save them, only spending shard shop credits on Vader. I find that there's ways shards to spare for Vader by saving until I can afford 30 GG shards (then an extra 900 in case Vader pops up more than once in a day), then I just buy Vader as I see him
  • Options
    No - but plan to
    I love GG.
    But SWGH's GG so so so so so needs SOS!
    Korean Man~ Ally Code : 633-813-947