Looking for shard mates - Sou, SadSac, Bennet, Dull Intensity, CompreZ, MoonHunt, Bo Guise...

Prev1
As the title says. You guys/girls are a vicious lot. :)

Replies

• Options
    I'm in this shard. Dorko. Central time. Usually finish 6-15, though I have finished 1st twice.
  • Options
    Cloften wrote: »
    I'm in this shard. Dorko. Central time. Usually finish 6-15, though I have finished 1st twice.

Hey nice to meet you! What's your payout time? Mine is 3:00 am PST. I shall try to avoid you on my daily arena runs if our payout times are the same or close.
  • Bennet
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @Cloften and @Drew_Fornier - Nice to meet you! I am indeed on the same shard as you all.
  • Options
    Bennet wrote: »
    Hey @Cloften and @Drew_Fornier - Nice to meet you! I am indeed on the same shard as you all.

Wow hey @Bennet you are the person to beat on our shard - Level 78!
  • Options
    Hey @Drew_Fornier and @bennnet. My payout is at 5:00 PST. There seems to only be one or two people near the top that are battling then, which is nice.
  • Options
    Bennet wrote: »

@Bennet congratulations on your guild's Tier VI Rancor victory, and to you for making 3rd place! It's an honor to be in your shard. :)

• Bennet
    24 posts Member
    Options
    hey @Drew_Fornier - Thanks so much for the kind congratulations! What is your in-game name? Are you enjoying the new Rancor raids? Hope you're doing well!

-Bennet
  • Options
    Hello @Bennet, I am Drew Kareena in-game. The F2P minnow who swims around the top 5 hoping to catch a glimpse of the top spots. The Rancor raids are pretty amazing, a real test of skill and endurance, and I enjoy them thoroughly. If only the rewards were more... rewarding. :)
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    I am amongst the F2P minnows. IGN is Jaac.
  • HunterXJD
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Hello shard mates! I've been in the 20s several times but seem to have poor defense. We have some crazy players in here!
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    I used to talk to moonlight since he was the only one who had a forum name similar to his IGN but he doesnt seem to come on anymore.

And I think our shard is fairly lucky since Bennet is the only noticeable whale.
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone know what's up with all the EBISU's in our shard? Is it a shard guild?
  • Options
    Hey @ReyOP how's it going? What's your payout time? So that I will try to avoid you during those periods. :)
    Well, Bennet for me is like Yoda, one day we all aspire to be like him.

No idea re: EBISU, I figure a lot of people in our shard either were friends before guilds began, or decided to band together when the guilds started so they could "cooperate".
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Hey drew, i've got a 7pm PST payout time which is the same as Bennet's I believe since he's always in a fight 7-8 minutes before payout time (ripme). Often settling for second these days...

And I bet ebisu people avoid fighting each other so they can all remain in top 20 lol.
  • Options
    @ReyOP gotcha, 7 pm PST is 10 am my time so I'll try not to play my Arena ascent during that period. :)

Re: EBISU - more reason to go after them then haha. All in good fun.
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for that :) im usually asleep during your payout time so that shouldnt be a prob either.
  • Options
    @Bennet Hey would you be interested in helping my guild finish off a heroic raid? We have about 40% left on phase 4. If so, my guild is "Luke's Right Hands"
  • Options
    Are my shardmates still active here? :)

Hello from my side!

Cheers
  • HunterXJD
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Hello @RoyalMosh ! Where do you usually place?
  • Options
    Hi! :)

Normally between 30 - 10... Rarelz get into top 10 or coupd stay until pazyout! I've seen you from time to time!
  • Options
    Hey guys Drew Kareena here. What are your names in the game and what are your payout times?
  • Options
    Hi @Drew_Fornier !

My ingame name at the moment is "A Diamond in the Rough"

Payout time is at 7 p.m. CET :)

Cheers
  • Options
    Hey @RoyalMosh good to know we don't clash in terms of payout times! I will try to avoid you if I can regardless.
  • Bennet
    24 posts Member
    Options
    Hey @RoyalMosh -- Glad to meet you! Nothing too creative here, my in-game name is "Bennet" just like my handle here :smile:

What was your in-game name before because you seem to have come out of nowhere and taken the Top 10 by storm! Big fan of your arena lineup too. Our payout times don't clash so i'll make sure i stand down from the #1 spot during your payout!

All the best,
    Bennet
  • RoyalMosh
    48 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi @Bennet

Nice to meet you! Of course I know who you are :blush: (at least in SW GoH :smiley:).

Before my actual name I named my Alter Ego "Royal Mosh". Then changed it just for fun :smile:
    I had many toons waiting to be geared up, that's what I did after I've seen you use SF and read the description of hos attacks. I really like him! And i definitely underestimated GS and Rex' "tenacity"-attack. To be honest: you inspired me to work on my actual arena squad: thank you! :wink::smile:

Good thing that our payout time doesn't clash - that's nice. @Drew_Fornier like our times! :smile:
    I'll try to catch #1 about 1900 CET. Otherwise it's yours :smiley:

I'm pleased to meet you girls and guys here in the forum - that's why crrated an account.

So let's keep the good work up and try to fight the EBISU dudes (just a joke, but there are plenty of them haha)

Kind regards,
    Diamond
  • SWL1212
    5 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hi guys, SW here. @Drew_Fornier I believe we are in the same payout time GMT+8.
    @Bennet @RoyalMosh @ReyOP @HunterXJD @Cloften , it's nice to find you guys on this forum, did I muss anyone, I am GMT+8 (3am PST) and will avoid your payout, not like I can take you guys down either :)

Happy SWGOH.
    Post edited by SWL1212 on
  • Drew_Fornier
    185 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @Bennet your teams are incredibly tough! Thank you for the amazing challenge daily - though sometimes I wish they were a little less fantastic some days haha
  • Options
    Hey @SWL1212!

Nice to meet you! My timezone is CET. I consider myself the only one so far. ^^

• Options
    @RoyalMosh @Bennet hey guys - special request from the dolphins/minnows: would you mind not attacking us in those few hours before GMT+8, our payout time? Not like you folks drop more than 1 battle away from the top anyway, and it really throws us off when we have to deal with an unexpected drop in those last minutes. Really appreciate the courtesy; feel free to go wild in arena after that time.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hey @Drew_Fornier -- I believe GMT+8 would be the same timezone as Hong Kong, does that sound right? If that's the case, I'll make sure I avoid attacking anyone between 5:00PM - 7:00PM Hong Kong time.

Hope this helps!
    Bennet