Looking for shard mates - Sou, SadSac, Bennet, Dull Intensity, CompreZ, MoonHunt, Bo Guise...

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Huh. First time I've ever even looked in the PvP section of the forums. Didn't expect a thread about our server.

Anyways, hey guys, nice seeing some people here. Lots of good teams on our server.
  • Options
    @Drew_Fornier

Yeah, i guess you guys are 6 hra in front of me, so i avoid attacking during this time.
  • Options
    @RoyalMosh @Bennet thanks so much! Your generosity is most appreciated. We will do our best to stick to attacking within a reasonable window from our payout time (SW, Weiju and myself).

@M9silent hey there! Your team is ferocious! We figure our payout times are very different so hope you don't mind our daily climb
  • RoyalMosh
    48 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @M9silent hey there!

Nice to meet you! :) always interesting to see your teams, nice to have some variety! *thumbsup*

@Drew_Fornier don't mind! :) hope my math is correct :smiley:
  • Options
    @Drew_Fornier Nice meeting you guys. Thanks for the compliment on my team. Always nice to hear hahaha. You've made nice combos as well over the months. Crazy we've been playing for almost a year and we've all just been battling each other every day.

No worries about the daily climb, it is PvP after all hahahaha. I'm one of two guys with my payout, I'm pretty sure, and I try not to mess with others. I usually fight back at the 0:05-0:15 to avoid blocking others payout times.

@RoyalMosh Hey, how's it going? Yeah, I do enjoy some variety in my teams. I've never been one to follow the meta completely, though I do use some heroes. I also really try to stick to synergy with my team, like all Rebels or all Jedi. There's just so many heroes in this game, it's hard to pick a team of five.
  • Options
    HELLO MY SHARD MATES,MRRUSH IS BACK.

First post here.been away for a while,trying hard to catch up,you guys' line up rocks!

Will make sure not mess up anyone's payout time.

Best luck to all.
  • Options
    Hello @MrRush good to see you here! SW, JediWeiju and I have a GMT +8 payout time so we work together to get decent positions. Let us know your payout time so we don't mess with you either while you're climbing.
  • Options
    Hello there @MrRush !

Nice to meet you here. My payout is at CET :)

Hope we don't clash in payout

Cheers
    Diamond