My account is stolen and I get banned

Ferxo20
8 posts Member
edited January 12

Good morning,

I have just been notified that I have been banned for winning a battle in a big arena in 7 seconds, obviously I understand that it is for using cheats, the thing is that for a week I can not enter my account because they changed my EA password and consequently I lost the game account. Previously I already had problems with the clan since they were making strange movements within the same. Please with the money invested and the time spent I request that everything possible is done to recover that account. I have had nothing to do with this. Please review it and do not take decisions lightly without explanation.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Options
    Strange movements within the clan is definitely a new one. It goes straight to the top of the list above the bus story.
  • Options
    Well, there is my clan where anyone can speak and say it. It is not a novelty but what is a reality, they have expelled people who had been in the clan for a long time and have had to return. What is shameful is that there are hackers who do this.
  • UdalCuain
    5012 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Options
    Cheating has been happening on that account since the start of December.

Regardless of who was using it, that account will not be reactivated due to the offences commited.

Best to start a new account and keep it secure.
  • Options
    Forgive me, but I don't understand this, I mean they steal my account, they cheat with it, I had money in it, I have played for more years than ****. And you tell me that you care nothing or less? Well, the truth is that I demand my money back, I will start a new account, but you understand that if they steal it and use it improperly I can't do anything. I get the feeling that you don't give a **** about it, but I don't. It's been time, money and life lost in the process. It has been time, money and life lost in this game.
    Please look into a way to get money back or compensation for this because I think it is shameful that because of hackers we are left without being able to play with our accounts.

Please I demand that this case is reviewed well because I do not think the decision is fair
  • Options
    Ferxo20 wrote: »
    Forgive me, but I don't understand this, I mean they steal my account, they cheat with it, I had money in it, I have played for more years than ****. And you tell me that you care nothing or less? Well, the truth is that I demand my money back, I will start a new account, but you understand that if they steal it and use it improperly I can't do anything. I get the feeling that you don't give a **** about it, but I don't. It's been time, money and life lost in the process. It has been time, money and life lost in this game.
    Please look into a way to get money back or compensation for this because I think it is shameful that because of hackers we are left without being able to play with our accounts.

Please I demand that this case is reviewed well because I do not think the decision is fair

The issue with all of this is that you have no proof that the account was hacked by someone. How do they know that you didn’t do it yourself, or let someone else use your account (also a breach of the ToS). In the meantime, that account, no matter who was using it, has gained an unfair advantage through cheating and has negatively impacted the experience and progress of another account. No matter your personal actions, that account should rightly be banned
    Account started June 2020. 100% FTP. 8.2m GP. JMK, JML, SLKR, and SEE. Exe and Levi. Ally code 117-269-921. Swgoh.gg
  • Options
    I can provide proof that since I realised in January that this was happening and since the ban I have had to request a change of verification account on google. However, I repeat that I find it shameful that for the theft of this account I have been banned and left without playing.
    I repeat that I think it is unfair and obviously if I used hacks I would not care about the ban because I would repeat it again and again and I would not have been playing for many years and I have only obtained a relic but I would have everyone.

Please be a bit logical and think about it because someone who uses mods and makes the experience of other players not good as you say would do it again and again and again and again and would not be complaining as I am doing. I really do it because I care about this account because of the time it has taken me to get to where I am.
  • Options
    Unfortunately the problem you have is that it’s entirely irrational to cheat in the first place - people tend to do it for pretty screwed up reasons (fragile egos, minor sociopathy, borderline personality issues, paranoia etc etc) - so there’s really no heuristic case to make in the absence of actual evidence. If you’ve got real proof that it wasn’t you then you need to DM CG_Leviathan and make you case as clearly and objectively as you can.

But if you don’t have the (non circumstantial) evidence then the best route is to start a clean account, join a different guild & protect your player ID like your rifle (don’t share it with strangers on the internet). Then you will avoid feeling frustrated and hard done by, which, if you are innocent of cheating, you will feel very strongly if you keep tilting at the windmills without the data to back you up.
  • Deathbringer59
    581 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Options
    b7cht087lxnx.jpg
    8ds8xy9rrjk7.jpg
    am3doxc025l2.jpg

You were cheating. All of December you were cheating
  • Options
    I will take that comment as not being directed at me because I find it disrespectful and offensive. Obviously I don't feel insulted by it because as I have already explained I have never cheated in this game or in any other game.

On the other hand I will obviously pass a DM to leviathan with the evidence so that this is solved and accordingly I get back what is mine and has been taken from me without any obvious reason.
  • Options
    I repeat that I have lost my account a long time ago and I have been trying to recover it since December.
    I will provide you with the necessary evidence so that you can see that I have been trying to get it back.

However, I reiterate that before doing this kind of banning you should warn or even try to see the reason for these illegal actions.
    Do you really think that someone would pay money in a game to commit infractions and risk losing the account after paying? It seems illogical to me
  • Ferxo20
    8 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Options
    Gg
    Post edited by Ferxo20 on
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Your story doesn’t add up:

1. Your earliest email of trying to access your account is from 5th Jan the day you were banned not earlier than that
    2. You claimed you were unable to log in to your account for a week but it turns out you were hacking since December and now you changed your story to say you've been trying to recover since December? And you can provide evidence? Please provide evidence you’ve been trying since November

Where are email screenshots of your attempts to recover password in Nov and December?

3. I find it very strange that for a week you were unable to access your account but for the entire month of December some “hacker” went into your account and was clearing GAC for you and you never realized until you were locked out last week
  • Options
    If it was a "hacker" they most likely would have deleted the account (bc anarchy); they wouldn't cheat to help an account win gac.
  • Options
    Can't CG check the IP address accessing the account for each login (something Bulldog related from years ago)? And wouldn't a hacked account be accessed from a never before seen on that account IP address?

If yes to both, CG should be able to confirm for themselves whether OP's story holds up.
  • Options
    I just wanna say thank you to CG for banning his account and other accounts like that. A lot of people are complaining about cheating accounts with no consequences. But here it happened well.
    @Ferxo20, you story is a lie but in one point you were right. Nobody cares about that. Your appear here is just awkward.
    CG, good job for banning, Ultra, good words!
  • Options
    Also, I find it amusing that I have never seen someone come in here to complain that their account was hacked and the hacker damaged them in some way. No deleted mods, no GAC losses--always cheats that benefit the player.
  • Sdtbarbarossa
    325 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Options
    You cheated, you got caugth, you got banned.

Story is as easy as that. No little brother, no hacker, no virus that forced you to cheat, no magican did a hypnosis on you to force you cheating
  • Options
    Can't CG check the IP address accessing the account for each login (something Bulldog related from years ago)? And wouldn't a hacked account be accessed from a never before seen on that account IP address?

If yes to both, CG should be able to confirm for themselves whether OP's story holds up.

btw this is true. They have your IP and all other tasty stuff.
  • Lumiya
    1480 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Options
    Nevermind what happened to OP but I can say, that hackers don't always delete mods or use up crystals etc. A while ago a guildie of mine has been hacked. For some time, all the Hacker did was "just" leave our guild again and again, actually played GAC and changed the name.

This went on for 2-3 weeks, my guildie tried everything to get the Hacker's connection removed, PW changes etc. After about 3 weeks he then couldn't access his account anymore. So it seems that some hackers at least find it "funny" to play with the people whose account they hacked.

Edit for typo
    We are all made of star-stuff
  • Options
    Who knows what hackers do, but the account cheated before the date that the account was supposedly hacked. So shut case.
  • Sdtbarbarossa
    325 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Options
    Lumiya wrote: »
    Nevermind what happened to OP but I can say, that hackers don't always delete mods or use up crystals etc. A while ago a guildie of mine has been hacked. For some time, all the Hacker did was "just" leave our guild again and again, actually played GAC and changed the name.

This went on for 2-3 weeks, my guildie tried everything to get the Hacker's connection removed, PW changes etc. After about 3 weeks he then couldn't access his account anymore. So it seems that some hackers at least find it "funny" to play with the people whose account they hacked.

Edit for typo

Yea if you get hacked you should disconnect all devices but yours immediately
  • Deathbringer59
    581 posts Member
    edited January 10
    Options
    Ways to avoid hacking if you really did hack. I dont believe it at all but for anyone willing to listen.

1. Don't share your account. This ups its vulnerability to being hacked.
    2. Stay off unsavory sites on the device you're doing business/playing games on
    3. Bluestacks had a problem with random people logging in into other players account. Not sure if it's still going on but if so, I would say get a tablet or phone, get a Google account or Apple account.
    4. Change your passwords
    5. Don't do the hacking
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ways to avoid hacking if you really did hack. I dont believe it at all but for anyone willing to listen.

1. Don't share your account. This ups its vulnerability to being hacked.
    2. Stay off unsavory sites on the device you're doing business/playing games on
    3. Bluestacks had a problem with random people logging in into other players account. Not sure if it's still going on but if so, I would say get a tablet or phone, get a Google account or Apple account.
    4. Change your passwords
    5. Don't do the hacking

Most of the time it is because the person using bluestacks is linked via a guest account and not google play.
  • Options
    You got banned because you’re a cheater. Simple.

Do I think someone would invest money into an account and risk losing that account by cheating? Sure. I don’t see the two as related. You invested money into the account because you wanted to accelerate progression. You cheated in GAC because you wanted to accelerate progression. Problem is, the latter is illegal and, arguably more importantly, ruins the experience for all of those people you beat by cheating.

I hope this is a learning experience for you to stop being so selfish.

All the best :)
  • Options
    I got an account banned without cheating... haha... it was my old Dev account from being a game changer and they forgot to shut it off. Well it eventually was found out and shut down. Too bad. But I get it. I would love to get back into Beta @CG_Tusken_Meathead and reactivate the account. but I understand if you don't. My main account keeps me busy anyways. I was one of the good Game Changers. Original 5 never leaked any info. It was when the program was expanded that issues arise.
    anyways, this post has a genuine cheater it sounds like and for that I am happy the ban happened.
    Yes, I am THE Warrior.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    i've been pushing for being the only one with a test account

so far its unsuccessful

but if i were to return to SWGOH it would be a test account with full resources
  • Options
    Haugs wrote: »
    Bradford wrote: »
    Come on "There is a lot of things wrong with me, just not the stuff you think." Who do you think you are? Jack Bauer? You are not the main role in an action movie...
    It is definitely wrong to call the mods fragile, unhelpfull and that CG is useless when it is here about a cheater who complains about his ban. I know you did not say that, it was Jukinji but you followed his opinion.
    You should be happy about a banned cheater and not try to defend this. It is not their task to help cheaters.

I think you’ve wildly misread a mundane and humorous post and have ironically decided to become a “justice warrior” against it.

Calm down, dude.
    No, I did not misread a post (not from Jukinji). But to be fair what I wrote was adressed to 90% to Jukinji and 10% to Profit (he just entered into this silly comment). Profit was maybe only joking, so forget about it but that was not my point.
    I become a justice warrior? In your next post you are saying the same, so what do you want from me.
    And Jukinji is a cheater too, so no wonder that he has that attitude. When he lost money it was his own decision.
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jukinji wrote: »
    Bradford wrote: »
    Jukinji and Profit, what is wrong with you? OP is breaking the rules, cheating in an online game and you two have nothing better to say than the mods are fragile and won't help? What kind of help, helping to cheat and get away with that?
    Here are no justice warriors but it seems you would like to be the advocate of cheaters. Don't reverse the facts.

He did and got banned for it. People making remarks and jokes doesn't help the situation now does it. He made a mistake but who's to say he shouldn't be given another chance. This system is silly, justice warriors for an online game gets tiring. The size of his account would of cost him loads of money.

Just to close this off:

1. What situation here needs helping?
    2. He’s given a second chance — create a new account from scratch and that won’t be banned unless he cheats there
    3. Game has a zero tolerance policy towards cheaters regardless of spending - spending doesn’t give you a free pass to cheat X amount of times
This discussion has been closed.